AA Rankings for 12/8/19

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

AA Rankings for 12/8/19

Post by karl(east) »

Now that we’re a few weeks in we have a few more data points to work with and better perspective on some of those surprise early wins and losses. Your rankings:

1. Eden Prairie (3-0)
-The Eagles collected a solid win against Hermantown and then flashed their offensive potential against Brainerd, which keeps them in the top spot for another week. Ben Steeves has proven his offensive abilities in their first two games; their top two lines and defense appear rock-solid, even though they’ll have to wait a month and a half to get even deeper with Jackson Blake. They continue their relatively light early schedule before things really start rolling with the Edina Holiday Classic next week.
This week: Fri vs. Stillwater

2. Maple Grove (4-0)
-It’s all systems go for the Crimson, who remain undefeated after taking care of Champlin Park. They stay in the conference this week, with Centennial offering some potential of a good game.
This week: Thurs at Anoka, Sat vs. Centennial

3. Hill-Murray (4-0)
-The Pioneers get some style points and move upward this week after they blasted good teams from Mahtomedi and Blake. Nick Pierre and Charlie Strobel may make for one of the most dynamic duos in the state this year. They’ll get plenty of chances to add to those point totals this week before they gear up for a huge 4AA battle the following week.
This week: Thurs at South St. Paul, Sat vs. Henry Sibley

4. Rosemount (5-0)
-The Irish remain undefeated, but I’ve reshuffled the top four some as their signature win (Minnetonka) no longer looks very impressive and they’ve had a couple of wins that are closer than they should be for an elite team, most recently the victory over Prior Lake. Lakeville South will pose an interesting test for them this week.
This week: Thurs vs. Apple Valley, Sat vs. #9 Lakeville South

5. Andover (2-1)
-Wins in December can’t erase playoff heartbreak, but the Huskies’ running time win over Duluth East had to be a cathartic victory. They’ve now set the bar in 7AA, and few teams have their speed and puck-moving ability up and down the lineup, though that Blake loss isn’t aging particularly well, which is why they’re now at #5. They should cruise again this week.
This week: Thurs at Osseo, Sat at Bloomington Jefferson

6. Benilde-St. Margaret’s (3-1-1)
-The Red Knights’ offense only produced two goals in both of their games this week, though a tie with Hermantown isn’t really going to hurt them here. I’m not quite sure which direction this team is headed, and this week’s game with St. Thomas should be telling in that regard.
This week: Wed vs. St. Thomas Academy, Sat vs. Armstrong/Cooper

7. Blaine (3-1)
-The Bengals put up nine goals in each of their wins this past week, including one over a decent St. Michael-Albertville team. If this offense can continue to roll, they’ll be formidable. They head on a couple of 7AA road trips this week, and should be comfortable favorites in both.
This week: Tues at Elk River, Sat at Duluth East

8. Moorhead (4-1)
-It was smooth sailing for the Spuds against two teams in the lower half of 8AA. A huge week awaits them, as they face Roseau in what should be an entertaining fight for the top spot in the section, plus teams relevant to these rankings in Grand Rapids and Minnetonka, with all games at home.
This week: Tues vs. #15 Roseau, Fri vs. #13 Grand Rapids, Sat vs. Minnetonka

9. Lakeville South (3-0)
-The Cougars’ two most interesting early season games got wiped out by a snowstorm, so they remain something of a mystery team. That will change in a hurry this week when they visit rival North for early frontrunner status in 1AA and high-flying Rosemount. Does this section have a legitimate top ten team for the first time since 2016?
This week: Thurs at #14 Lakeville North, Sat at #4 Rosemount

10. White Bear Lake (3-0-1)
-The Bears tied Edina in their first game against a top 15 team; it’s a respectable result, but wasn’t the emphatic top ten statement it could have been. They now go back to work in the conference.
This week: Thurs at East Ridge, Sat vs. Mounds View

11. Edina (2-3-1)
-The Hornets continue to hover and give strong teams competitive games, this time pulling off a tie with White Bear. As has become customary, they now have a bye week before they head into a telling Holiday Classic.
This week: Idle

12. Blake (4-2)
-A humbling loss to Hill sets the Bears back. That Andover win is a quality result and they have some other decent wins, but I still have enough questions to drop them a bit for now. Wayzata headlines the coming week, along with a private school archrival.
This week: Thurs at Wayzata, Sat vs. Breck

13. Grand Rapids (3-2)
-Some of the luster came off of Rapids’ hot start on their road trip to the northwest. While losing to Roseau and Warroad is no cause for embarrassment, it’s not going to get them a top ten spot for now, and Minnetonka’s struggles have lessened the value of that win. They now continue their northwestern adventures with a road trip to Moorhead.
This week: Fri at #8 Moorhead

14. Lakeville North (4-0)
-The Panthers scraped past Farmington in a 1-0 win and now get to host South in a battle for Lakeville supremacy.
This week: Thurs vs. #9 Lakeville South, Sat vs. Shakopee

15. Roseau (3-2)
-A thriller over Grand Rapids gets the Rams into the realm of the ranked, with that win and their respectable road trip south last week enough to overcome the game one loss to Thief River Falls. They get a real chance to prove their worth against Moorhead this week, and then head south to play a couple of section opponents.
This week: Tues at #8 Moorhead, Fri at Buffalo, Sat at Rogers

The Next Ten

Stillwater (3-0)
-The Ponies collected methodical, low-scoring wins over Cloquet and East Ridge and thumped Roseville to open their season. Things now ramp up with a three-game week that includes a visit to top-ranked Eden Prairie.

St. Thomas Academy (3-2)
-A win over Minnetonka helps boost the Cadets somewhat. Eastview loss aside, they’ve been passable, and Rosemount doesn’t look quite as invincible as it did a week ago. They pay a visit to Benilde this week, which will give them a chance to make a bigger statement.

Wayzata (2-3)
-Beat St. Louis Park to make that record look a little better. Blake this week gives them a chance to make a move, and they’ll also need to take care of business against Eastview.

Cretin-Derham Hall (2-2)
-Got into the win column with a couple of Suburban East victories. On paper they should be able to do the same thing again this week.

Chaska (3-2-1)
-The Hawks rolled against a couple of Class A teams. Only one game this week, but it’s against Orono, a compelling Class A opponent.

Cloquet (3-1-1)
-Gave Stillwater a good game and are beating the teams they should beat, which is improving their stock in 7AA. A win against rival Duluth East this week could put them in good position for a 3-seed in the section.

Burnsville (3-0)
-Off to a respectable start with wins over section rivals like Eagan and Eastview. Prior Lake headlines the upcoming week.

Prior Lake (3-2)
-Beat Minnetonka and hung with Rosemount, which is enough to get some attention here. Games against Burnsville and Eagan this week will prove if they belong.

Hastings (3-1)
-The Raiders suffered their first loss at the hands of Mahtomedi on Saturday, which would seem to confirm their placement in this part of the rankings. Apple Valley is their lone opponent this week.

Centennial (2-1)
-Won a pair of games this past week, though single-goal margins over Osseo and Elk River don’t inspire a ton of confidence. They’ll have a chance to make an impression against Maple Grove this week.
WestMetro

Re: AA Rankings for 12/8/19

Post by WestMetro »

Nice work. Looks about right. Working my way thru seeing the top 15 in person.

Excited to see if the Irish can reach their potential, agree dropping them slightly for now based on SOS, but expect them to pop back up after some St Louis Park Holiday Trny wins. Meanwhile, Ill go over to see them again Saturday against LVS , have not yet seen the Cougers.

Wow, Tonka drops from Top 10 out of the top 25! If I remember right, same thing happened to CEC last year
Traxler

Post by Traxler »

Great read as usual. Is Edina 2-3-1?
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

Forest lake starts 4-0 and has wins over East Ridge, Elk River, Roseville, and Mounds View, No respect [-X
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

zambonidriver wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:26 am No respect
For Forest Lake or East Ridge, Elk River, Roseville & Mounds View?
Be kind. Rewind.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

zambonidriver wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:26 am Forest lake starts 4-0 and has wins over East Ridge, Elk River, Roseville, and Mounds View, No respect [-X
I agree, Karl has FLake right where they belong now.
Hockey Is For Everyone
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

O-townClown wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:54 am
None of the above? :-#

In all seriousness, quality wins have always been the bread and butter of these rankings. My reply here is the same as one to the guy on Twitter who wants Holy Angels ranked after wins over Osseo, Shakopee, and Eveleth.

What Forest Lake has done, as others have alluded to on another thread, is built a schedule that will help them look very good in QRF. It paid off for them in 7AA seeding last season, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen again this season. But from a standpoint of wanting to evaluate them against other top teams in the state, this schedule is not very good, and until given reason to think otherwise--which a few wins against mediocre to weak opponents, some of them pretty close, are not--they will stay unranked. From my perspective, they don't really play a relevant game until they visit Grand Rapids on 12/27,

And yes, thanks for the correction on Edina's record.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

karl(east) wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:23 pm
O-townClown wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:54 am
None of the above? :-#

In all seriousness, quality wins have always been the bread and butter of these rankings. My reply here is the same as one to the guy on Twitter who wants Holy Angels ranked after wins over Osseo, Shakopee, and Eveleth.

What Forest Lake has done, as others have alluded to on another thread, is built a schedule that will help them look very good in QRF. It paid off for them in 7AA seeding last season, and I wouldn't be surprised to see that happen again this season. But from a standpoint of wanting to evaluate them against other top teams in the state, this schedule is not very good, and until given reason to think otherwise--which a few wins against mediocre to weak opponents, some of them pretty close, are not--they will stay unranked. From my perspective, they don't really play a relevant game until they visit Grand Rapids on 12/27,

Cloquet (3-1-1
Gave Stillwater a good game and are beating the teams they should beat, which is improving their stock in 7AA. A win against rival Duluth East this week could put them in good position for a 3-seed in the section
Centennial (2-1)
-Won a pair of games this past week, though single-goal margins over Osseo and Elk River don’t inspire a ton of confidence. They’ll have a chance to make an impression against Maple Grove this week.
Stillwater (3-0)
-The Ponies collected methodical, low-scoring wins over Cloquet and East Ridge and thumped Roseville to open their season. Things now ramp up with a three-game week that includes a visit to top-ranked Eden Prairie.
Who have the three above beat?

And yes, thanks for the correction on Edina's record.
Dangler82

Post by Dangler82 »

[quote=zambonidriver post_id=739505 time=1575894395 user_id=22650]
Forest lake starts 4-0 and has wins over East Ridge, Elk River, Roseville, and Mounds View, No respect [-X
[/quote]

None deserved
righty8383

Post by righty8383 »

It's weird seeing Edina out of the top 10 and Tonka off the list completely.
Aberration or sign of power shift?
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

zambonidriver wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:16 am
Cloquet (3-1-1
Gave Stillwater a good game and are beating the teams they should beat, which is improving their stock in 7AA. A win against rival Duluth East this week could put them in good position for a 3-seed in the section
Centennial (2-1)
Stillwater (3-0)
Who have the three above beat?
Well, you have to start somewhere. Stillwater hasn't moved from where they were ranked in the preseason and is basically performing to that expectation I had, including a win over a Cloquet team that I think is decent. Cloquet started just off the preseason list and got a mild bump for tying Chaska, who was on the preseason list; they also lost very narrowly to Stillwater, which isn't going to hurt them. Similarly, Centennial started in the top 25 (actually considerably higher than they now are) and has only suffered one narrow loss to a ranked team. I don't penalize teams much for a single narrow loss to a good team, especially if it basically confirms what I already thought about them. Losing a close game to a good team is more instructive from a ranking perspective than running up the margin on a scrub.

This doesn't mean Forest Lake or some other team with a weak early schedule couldn't climb into the rankings if they continue to win while others suffer poorer losses; certainly, if I were to rank all teams in AA, they would already have climbed some with their wins. But in my eyes, at least, nothing in these results so far is particularly surprising or rises to the point where it alters my perception of who these teams are.

If you want a ranking system that does overreact for a few early results, QRF is great for that in December. I do things my way because I think we can do better in how we actually assess the quality of a team.
Docs_88

Post by Docs_88 »

Great job with the rankings Karl. I would agree that FL probably doesn't belong in the rankings at this point. That win against Elk River was a good one for them but ER has struggled and the come back win against East Ridge showed some heart. The most impressive thing about FL so far is that they are doing it with depth and without Carpenter as well as missing a couple of other senior point producers who will be out for a few more games as well.
PuckNA

Post by PuckNA »

So are the FL boys who are out injured or other reasons..... ?
Docs_88

Post by Docs_88 »

So are the FL boys who are out injured or other reasons..... ?

Injured
LSQRANK

Post by LSQRANK »

The computer ranking season for the MN boy's high school season is nearly upon us. Typically, before the first computer-based rankings are computed, one would like to have at least five to seven games played per team in the books. For the Mn boys hockey season, SportSoft will compute ratings using both Least Squares and KRACH algorithms.

In the spirit of the season, below I have provided the latest SportSoft-LSQR rating scale for the NCAA Football season which includes all games through Monday, Dec. 09, 2019.
Raw game scores were used in the least-squares solution.

Happy Holidays - Doc

Code: Select all

Bowl         Team1      (spread)  vs   Team2    (spread)                                          Final Score
-------      -------------------         -----------------      ---------------------------------------------
             Army        (+18.5)       Navy          (-18.5)    Dec.14,2019 Philadelphia,  PA     31-7  Navy
D3_PlayOFF   St.John'sMN (+ 2.5)       UW-Whitewater (- 2.5)    Dec.14,2019 Whitewater,    WI     35-32 UW-Whitewater
D3_PlayOFF   Muhlenberg  (+ 6  )       NorthCentral  (- 6  )    Dec.14,2019 Allentown,     PA     45-14 NorthCentral
D2_PlayOFF   SlipperyRock(+12.5)       MinnST-Mankota(-12.5)    Dec.14,2019 Slippery Rock, PA     58-15 MinnST-Mankato
D2_PlayOFF   FerrisSt    (-16  )       WestFlorida   (+16  )    Dec.14,2019 Big Rapids,    MI     28-14 WestFlorida

NAIA_FNC     Morningside (-11  )       Marian(IND)   (+11  )    Dec.21,2019 Grambling,     LA

Peach        OKLAHOMA    (+ 8  )       LSU          (- 8  )
Fiesta       OSU         (-11  )       Clemson      (+11  )
Rose         WIS         (- 3  )       Oregon       (+ 3  )
Sugar        GA          (- 5  )       Baylor       (+ 5  )
Orange       Florida     (-19  )       Virginia     (+19  )
Outback      MN          (+ 9.5)       Auburn       (- 9.5)
Citrus       MI          (+ 6.5)       Alabama      (- 6.5)
Cotton       PennState   (-12  )       Memphis      (+12  )
Gator        IND         (- 3.5)       Tenn         (+ 3.5)
Sun          FSU         (+ 6.5)       ArizState    (- 6.5)
Alamo        UTAH        (- 8.5)       Texas        (+ 8.5)
Liberty      Navy        (+ 1  )       KansasST     (- 1  )
Holiday      Iowa        (- 4.5)       USC          (+ 4.5)
Independ     LATech      (+11.5)       MiamiFL      (-11.5)
MusicCity    MissState   (- 7  )       Louisville   (+ 7  )
Redbox       CAL         (- 2  )       ILL          (+ 2  )
Camping      NotreDame   (- 4.5)       IowaState    (+ 4.5)
Cheez-IT     AirForce    (+ 1  )       WashState    (- 1  )
Pinstripe    MichState   (- 7  )       WakeForest   (+ 7  )
Texas        OKState     (+ 0.5)       TexasA&M     (- 0.5)
NewOrleans   ApplState   (-24.5)       UAB          (+24.5)
LasVegas     BoiseState  (+ 6.5)       WASH         (- 6.5)
Bahamas      Buffalo     (- 9  )       UNC-Char     (+ 9  )
Frisco       UtahState   (- 7.5)       KentState    (+ 7.5)
NewMexico    CntlMich    (+ 4  )       SDSU         (- 4  )
Cure         Liberty     (+ 8  )       GaSouthern   (- 8  )
BocaRaton    SMU         (- 4.5)       FAU          (+ 4.5)
Camellia     FLA_Intl    (+ 5  )       ArkState     (- 5  )
Gasparilla   CentralFLA  (-20.5)       Marshall     (+20.5)
Hawai'i      BYU         (- 1.5)       Hawai'i      (+ 1.5)
QuickLane    Pittsburgh  (-10.5)       EastMich     (+10.5)
Military     UNC         (- 8.5)       Temple       (+ 8.5)
FirstResp    WestKY      (+ 1.5)       WestMich     (- 1.5)
Belk         VaTech      (+ 6  )       Kentucky     (- 6  )
Arizona      Wyoming     (-11  )       GeorgiaST    (+11  )
Birmingham   BostonColl  (+10  )       Cincinnati   (-10  )
IdahoPotato  Ohio        (-11.5)       Nevada       (+11.5)
ArmedForces  SouthernMiss(+11.5)       Tulane       (-11.5)
Lendingtree  Louisiana   (-19  )       MiamiOH      (+19  )

LSQRank: Start LSQ solution ...
NCAA football Dec 09, 2019

LSQRANK                            Score                    Team  GP  (WW-LL-TT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------       
     1  BIG10_________   NCAA  1000.0000                 OhioState 13  (13- 0- 0) 
     2  ACC___________   NCAA   988.8634                   Clemson 13  (13- 0- 0) 
     3  SEC___________   NCAA   988.0616                       LSU 13  (13- 0- 0) 
     4  SEC___________   NCAA   984.9946                   Alabama 12  (10- 2- 0) 
     5  BIG10_________   NCAA   984.4741                 Wisconsin 13  (10- 3- 0) 
     6  PAC12_________   NCAA   981.5712                    Oregon 13  (11- 2- 0) 
     7  BIG10_________   NCAA   981.2718                 PennState 12  (10- 2- 0) 
     8  SEC___________   NCAA   980.3069                    Auburn 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
     9  BIG12_________   NCAA   980.1956                  Oklahoma 13  (12- 1- 0) 
    10  SEC___________   NCAA   979.5391                   Georgia 13  (11- 2- 0) 
    11  SEC___________   NCAA   979.2677                   Florida 12  (10- 2- 0) 
    12  BIG10_________   NCAA   978.6864                  Michigan 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
    13  PAC12_________   NCAA   978.5070                      Utah 13  (11- 2- 0) 
    14  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   975.6542                 NotreDame 12  (10- 2- 0) 
    15  BIG12_________   NCAA   974.4048                    Baylor 13  (11- 2- 0) 
    16  BIG10_________   NCAA   972.7264                      Iowa 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
    17  PAC12_________   NCAA   971.2462                Washington 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    18  BIG12_________   NCAA   971.0954                    IowaSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    19  BIG10_________   NCAA   970.6111                 Minnesota 12  (10- 2- 0) 
    20  BIG12_________   NCAA   970.1023                     Texas 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    21  AAC___________   NCAA   969.2455                   Memphis 13  (12- 1- 0) 
    22  AAC___________   NCAA   969.1873            CentralFlorida 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
    23  SEC___________   NCAA   968.5444                  TexasA&M 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    24  BIG12_________   NCAA   968.5263                  KansasSt 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    25  PAC12_________   NCAA   968.0222               SouthernCal 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    26  BIG12_________   NCAA   968.0062                OklahomaSt 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    27  AAC___________   NCAA   967.7871                      Navy 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
    28  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   965.7707             AppalachianSt 13  (12- 1- 0) 
    29  BIG12_________   NCAA   965.2023                       TCU 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    30  MountainWest__   NCAA   964.8110                   BoiseSt 13  (12- 1- 0) 
    31  PAC12_________   NCAA   964.5392              WashingtonSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    32  BIG10_________   NCAA   964.4897                   Indiana 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    33  BIG10_________   NCAA   964.2538                MichiganSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    34  AAC___________   NCAA   964.0719                       SMU 12  (10- 2- 0) 
    35  SEC___________   NCAA   963.6285                  Kentucky 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    36  AAC___________   NCAA   963.5965                Cincinnati 13  (10- 3- 0) 
    37  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   963.5548       Louisiana-Lafayette 13  (10- 3- 0) 
    38  MountainWest__   NCAA   963.2794                  AirForce 12  (10- 2- 0) 
    39  PAC12_________   NCAA   963.0627                 ArizonaSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    40  SEC___________   NCAA   962.8441             MississippiSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    41  SEC___________   NCAA   962.5983                  Missouri 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    42  BIG10_________   NCAA   962.1514                  Nebraska 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    43  ACC___________   NCAA   961.3859             NorthCarolina 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    44  SEC___________   NCAA   961.1466               Mississippi 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    45  SEC___________   NCAA   961.0627                 Tennessee 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    46  SEC___________   NCAA   960.7443             SouthCarolina 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    47  BIG12_________   NCAA   960.5192                 TexasTech 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    48  ACC___________   NCAA   960.2832                  Virginia 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
    49  AAC___________   NCAA   959.9022                    Tulane 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    50  PAC12_________   NCAA   959.5376                  OregonSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    51  PAC12_________   NCAA   959.4610                California 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    52  CONF_USA______   NCAA   959.4594           FloridaAtlantic 13  (10- 3- 0) 
    53  ACC___________   NCAA   958.8034                   MiamiFL 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    54  BIG10_________   NCAA   957.5965                  Illinois 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    55  ACC___________   NCAA   957.5632              VirginiaTech 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    56  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   957.4754              JamesMadison 13  (12- 1- 0) 
    57  BIG10_________   NCAA   957.3401                    Purdue 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    58  ACC___________   NCAA   957.2457                WakeForest 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    59  ACC___________   NCAA   956.4889                 FloridaSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    60  ACC___________   NCAA   956.0747                Louisville 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    61  MissouriValley   NCAA   956.0385             NorthDakotaSt 13  (13- 0- 0) 
    62  BIG12_________   NCAA   955.9483              WestVirginia 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    63  PAC12_________   NCAA   955.5587                  Stanford 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    64  AAC___________   NCAA   955.0226                     Tulsa 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    65  PAC12_________   NCAA   954.8796                  Colorado 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    66  PAC12_________   NCAA   954.5875                      UCLA 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    67  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   954.4807              BrighamYoung 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    68  MountainWest__   NCAA   954.3141                   Wyoming 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    69  BIG10_________   NCAA   954.0836              Northwestern 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
    70  ACC___________   NCAA   953.6767             BostonCollege 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    71  AAC___________   NCAA   953.6584                   Houston 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    72  ACC___________   NCAA   953.4226                Pittsburgh 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    73  AAC___________   NCAA   953.1299                    Temple 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    74  MountainWest__   NCAA   953.1271                   Hawai`i 14  ( 9- 5- 0) 
    75  MountainWest__   NCAA   952.7554                SanDiegoSt 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
    76  ACC___________   NCAA   952.4858                      Duke 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    77  BigSky________   NCAA   952.0394                   Montana 13  (10- 3- 0) 
    78  MidAmerican___   NCAA   951.9658           WesternMichigan 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    79  PAC12_________   NCAA   951.9348                   Arizona 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    80  MountainWest__   NCAA   951.6787                    UtahSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    81  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   950.7722           GeorgiaSouthern 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    82  MidAmerican___   NCAA   950.6963                   Buffalo 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    83  CONF_USA______   NCAA   950.5880           WesternKentucky 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    84  MountainWest__   NCAA   950.3222                  FresnoSt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    85  ACC___________   NCAA   950.1411                  Syracuse 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    86  BigSky________   NCAA   950.0967              SacramentoSt 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
    87  MidAmerican___   NCAA   950.0214                    OhioU. 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
    88  BIG10_________   NCAA   949.8280                  Maryland 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
    89  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   949.2040                      Army 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    90  MidAmerican___   NCAA   948.8575                    BallSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
    91  CONF_USA______   NCAA   948.8040                  Marshall 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
    92  BIG12_________   NCAA   948.7837                    Kansas 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
    93  MidAmerican___   NCAA   948.6207           CentralMichigan 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
    94  CONF_USA______   NCAA   948.2842              SouthernMiss 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    95  CONF_USA______   NCAA   947.3441             LouisianaTech 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
    96  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   946.8609                ArkansasSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
    97  AAC___________   NCAA   946.7322              SouthFlorida 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
    98  SEC___________   NCAA   946.7065                  Arkansas 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
    99  BigSky________   NCAA   946.3895                 MontanaSt 13  (10- 3- 0) 
   100  MountainWest__   NCAA   945.4816                 SanJoséSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   101  BigSky________   NCAA   945.2589                   WeberSt 13  (10- 3- 0) 
   102  MissouriValley   NCAA   945.2033             SouthDakotaSt 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
   103  NSIC__________   NCAA   944.9039            MinnSt-Mankato 13  (13- 0- 0) 
   104  ______________   NCAA   944.6852                  FerrisSt 12  (12- 0- 0) 
   105  MidAmerican___   NCAA   944.6673                   MiamiOH 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
   106  MidAmerican___   NCAA   944.3615                    KentSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   107  SEC___________   NCAA   944.3150                Vanderbilt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   108  CONF_USA______   NCAA   944.1747         MiddleTennesseeSt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   109  MountainWest__   NCAA   944.0955                ColoradoSt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   110  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   943.4921          Louisiana-Monroe 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   111  ACC___________   NCAA   943.4705           NorthCarolinaSt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   112  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   943.1447                 GeorgiaSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   113  MidAmerican___   NCAA   943.0688           EasternMichigan 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   114  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   942.7213                      Troy 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   115  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   942.5542                   Liberty 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   116  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   942.2536           CoastalCarolina 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   117  MAIAA_________   NCAA   942.1867              NWMissouriSt 14  (12- 2- 0) 
   118  CONF_USA______   NCAA   941.9367              FloridaInt'l 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   119  CONF_USA______   NCAA   941.6601             UNC-Charlotte 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   120  CONF_USA______   NCAA   941.4786                NorthTexas 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   121  MidAmerican___   NCAA   941.3958          NorthernIllinois 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   122  CONF_USA______   NCAA   941.2520        Alabama-Birmingham 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
   123  ACC___________   NCAA   941.1075               GeorgiaTech 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   124  BigSky________   NCAA   940.3358         EasternWashington 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   125  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   940.2631                AustinPeay 14  (11- 3- 0) 
   126  MissouriValley   NCAA   940.2372              NorthernIowa 14  (10- 4- 0) 
   127  LoneStar______   NCAA   940.2000                TarletonSt 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   128  CONF_USA______   NCAA   940.1399                      Rice 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   129  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   939.7980                    Towson 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   130  AAC___________   NCAA   939.7669              EastCarolina 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   131  MidAmerican___   NCAA   939.4543                    Toledo 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   132  MountainWest__   NCAA   938.7290                      UNLV 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   133  IVY___________   NCAA   938.6608                 Dartmouth 10  ( 9- 1- 0) 
   134  BIG10_________   NCAA   938.5639                   Rutgers 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   135  MountainWest__   NCAA   938.3307                    Nevada 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   136  BigSky________   NCAA   938.2742                  UC-Davis 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   137  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   937.6936                 Villanova 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
   138  Southern______   NCAA   937.4017                   Wofford 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   139  ______________   NCAA   937.3090                FortHaysSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   140  Southland_____   NCAA   937.0231               SELouisiana 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
   141  MissouriValley   NCAA   936.5841          SouthernIllinois 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   142  IVY___________   NCAA   936.1811                      Yale 10  ( 9- 1- 0) 
   143  Southern______   NCAA   936.1648                    Furman 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
   144  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   936.0759         TexasSt-SanMarcos 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   145  MAIAA_________   NCAA   935.7979           CentralMissouri 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   146  SUN_BELT______   NCAA   935.3923              SouthAlabama 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   147  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   935.1117                  AlbanyNY 14  ( 9- 5- 0) 
   148  ______________   NCAA   934.7877             TAMU-Commerce 13  (10- 3- 0) 
   149  ______________   NCAA   934.7772              Indianapolis 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   150  MountainWest__   NCAA   934.7494                 NewMexico 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   151  MissouriValley   NCAA   934.3033               SouthDakota 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   152  Southland_____   NCAA   934.0076              SamHoustonSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   153  BigSouth______   NCAA   933.8133                KennesawSt 14  (11- 3- 0) 
   154  MissouriValley   NCAA   933.6295                IllinoisSt 14  (10- 4- 0) 
   155  BigSky________   NCAA   933.1882                PortlandSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   156  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   932.9798                      Elon 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   157  RMAC__________   NCAA   932.8950             ColoradoMines 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   158  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   932.8658          Tennessee-Martin 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   159  IVY___________   NCAA   932.8221                 Princeton 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   160  Southland_____   NCAA   932.7904                NichollsSt 14  ( 9- 5- 0) 
   161  Southland_____   NCAA   932.5864           CentralArkansas 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
   162  ______________   NCAA   932.3051              SlipperyRock 13  (13- 0- 0) 
   163  ______________   NCAA   932.0843                ValdostaSt 11  (10- 1- 0) 
   164  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   932.0528          NorthCarolinaA&T 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   165  ______________   NCAA   931.9279           MissouriWestern 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   166  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   931.8785              NewHampshire 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   167  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   931.7445                     Maine 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   168  CONF_USA______   NCAA   931.7433          Texas-SanAntonio 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   169  BigSky________   NCAA   931.6431                     Idaho 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   170  BigSky________   NCAA   931.6043               NorthDakota 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   171  BigSouth______   NCAA   931.5407                MonmouthNJ 14  (11- 3- 0) 
   172  ______________   NCAA   931.3923               PittsburgSt 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   173  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   931.3650              William&Mary 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   174  Southwestern_A   NCAA   931.2036                  AlcornSt 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   175  CONF_USA______   NCAA   930.9131               OldDominion 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   176  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   930.7852              SEMissouriSt 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
   177  MissouriValley   NCAA   930.7428              YoungstownSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   178  ______________   NCAA   930.2603                  AngeloSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   179  Southland_____   NCAA   929.7362                 McNeeseSt 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   180  ______________   NCAA   929.3962                 IndianaPA 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   181  RMAC__________   NCAA   929.2226         ColoradoSt-Pueblo 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   182  Pioneer_______   NCAA   929.2145                  SanDiego 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   183  IVY___________   NCAA   929.0309                   Harvard 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   184  ______________   NCAA   928.8497                CalPolySLO 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   185  ______________   NCAA   928.7906               WestFlorida 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   186  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   928.6587               NewMexicoSt 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   187  BigSky________   NCAA   928.5983           NorthernArizona 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   188  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   928.0532           EasternKentucky 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   189  NSIC__________   NCAA   928.0415                SiouxFalls 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   190  AAC___________   NCAA   927.7075               Connecticut 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   191  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   927.5039             CentralConnSt 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   192  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   926.8479                  Richmond 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   193  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   926.6988                StonyBrook 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   194  Southern______   NCAA   926.6108                TheCitadel 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   195  ______________   NCAA   926.4901          Nebraska-Kearney 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   196  MissouriValley   NCAA   926.4740                 IndianaSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   197  Southwestern_A   NCAA   926.2508               GramblingSt 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   198  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   926.1439                  Delaware 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   199  BigSky________   NCAA   925.8725                   IdahoSt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   200  ______________   NCAA   925.7593                   Harding 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   201  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   925.5008            JacksonvilleSt 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   202  Southland_____   NCAA   925.3125          AbileneChristian 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   203  ______________   NCAA   925.3090                  Washburn 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   204  ______________   NCAA   925.2235              Lenoir-Rhyne 14  (13- 1- 0) 
   205  NSIC__________   NCAA   925.1049               AugustanaSD 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   206  ______________   NCAA   925.0021             GrandValleySt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   207  Southern______   NCAA   924.9435               Chattanooga 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   208  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   924.6173                 HolyCross 13  ( 7- 6- 0) 
   209  GPAC__________   NAIA   924.2608               Morningside 13  (13- 0- 0) 
   210  ______________   NCAA   924.1953                  Kutztown 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   211  CONF_USA______   NCAA   923.6413                      UTEP 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   212  G-MAC_________   NCAA   923.2653                    Tiffin 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   213  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   923.2318           SouthCarolinaSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   214  ______________   NCAA   922.9527                  TrumanSt 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   215  Southwestern_A   NCAA   922.6634                SouthernU. 13  ( 8- 5- 0) 
   216  ______________   NCAA   922.6256              CaliforniaPA 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   217  Colonial_AA___   NCAA   922.6158               RhodeIsland 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   218  MidAmerican___   NCAA   922.4237              BowlingGreen 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   219  BigSky________   NCAA   922.2508              SouthernUtah 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   220  G-MAC_________   NCAA   922.1870                   Findlay 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   221  ______________   NCAA   922.1423           CentralOklahoma 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   222  ______________   NCAA   921.9881           SaginawValleySt 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   223  NSIC__________   NCAA   921.7831          Minnesota-Duluth 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   224  Southern______   NCAA   921.7432                   Samford 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   225  NSIC__________   NCAA   921.6639                  WinonaSt 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   226  Southern______   NCAA   921.2668           EastTennesseeSt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   227  IVY___________   NCAA   921.2377                 CornellNY 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   228  Southwestern_A   NCAA   921.1664            PrairieViewA&M 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   229  Southland_____   NCAA   920.8045           StephenF.Austin 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   230  BigSky________   NCAA   920.7418          NorthernColorado 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   231  ______________   NCAA   920.3133                 WayneStMI 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   232  ______________   NCAA   920.2912                FloridaA&M 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   233  ______________   NCAA   920.1768             Carson-Newman 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   234  ______________   NCAA   919.5519              WestTexasA&M 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   235  ______________   NCAA   919.4757                 EmporiaSt 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   236  Southland_____   NCAA   919.2538             IncarnateWord 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   237  IVY___________   NCAA   919.0847              Pennsylvania 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   238  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   918.8565                  MurraySt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   239  Southland_____   NCAA   918.5822            NorthwesternSt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   240  Southland_____   NCAA   918.3480            HoustonBaptist 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   241  MEC___________   NCAA   918.0999                  Shepherd 13  (10- 3- 0) 
   242  ______________   NCAA   918.0256           OuachitaBaptist 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   243  Southern______   NCAA   918.0028                       VMI 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   244  ______________   NCAA   917.8128              NorthCentral 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   245  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   917.5890               StFrancisPA 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   246  MEC___________   NCAA   917.3517               NotreDameOH 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   247  ______________   NCAA   917.1753                   Wheaton 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   248  ______________   NCAA   917.1502         CentralWashington 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   249  ______________   NCAA   917.1323                   DixieSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   250  Southern______   NCAA   916.8703                    Mercer 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   251  G-MAC_________   NCAA   916.7838             OhioDominican 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   252  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   916.7257                 NorfolkSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   253  ______________   NCAA   916.6588                   Ashland 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   254  ______________   NCAA   916.5796               CollofIdaho 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   255  MissouriValley   NCAA   916.5682                MissouriSt 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   256  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   916.5174             TennesseeTech 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   257  Southwestern_A   NCAA   916.4335        Arkansas-PineBluff 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   258  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   916.4156               SacredHeart 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   259  ______________   NCAA   916.3548               HendersonSt 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   260  ______________   NCAA   916.1738                MountUnion 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   261  IVY___________   NCAA   915.8582                  Columbia 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   262  ______________   NCAA   915.7154          EasternNewMexico 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   263  MidAmerican___   NCAA   915.4914                     Akron 12  ( 0-12- 0) 
   264  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   915.1352              GeorgetownDC 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   265  ______________   NCAA   915.0356               WestChester 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   266  ______________   NCAA   914.9042               WestAlabama 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   267  Southwestern_A   NCAA   914.7372                 AlabamaSt 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   268  MissouriValley   NCAA   914.4662           WesternIllinois 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   269  IVY___________   NCAA   914.3365                     Brown 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   270  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   914.3147                   Fordham 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   271  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   914.2181               TennesseeSt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   272  OHIO_VALLEY___   NCAA   914.1331           EasternIllinois 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   273  Pioneer_______   NCAA   913.9833                    Dayton 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   274  Pioneer_______   NCAA   913.9615                  Davidson 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   275  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   913.9021                   Colgate 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   276  ______________   NCAA   913.7021             WesternOregon 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   277  MSFA__________   NAIA   913.5093                  MarianIN 12  (12- 0- 0) 
   278  Southland_____   NCAA   913.5060                     Lamar 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   279  NSIC__________   NCAA   913.4698                 BemidjiSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   280  BigSouth______   NCAA   913.4561                  Campbell 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   281  ______________   NCAA   913.3154                   Wingate 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   282  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   913.2907            RobertMorrisPA 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   283  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   913.1604                 Lafayette 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   284  ______________   NCAA   913.0031              MidwesternSt 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   285  BigSouth______   NCAA   912.9615        CharlestonSouthern 12  ( 6- 6- 0) 
   286  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   912.8991                    Lehigh 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   287  ______________   NCAA   912.7358               MissouriS&T 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   288  ______________   NCAA   912.6482                Lindenwood 13  ( 9- 4- 0) 
   289  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   912.6464                  Duquesne 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   290  NSIC__________   NCAA   912.5950          Concordia-StPaul 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   291  RMAC__________   NCAA   912.4196              ColoradoMesa 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   292  ______________   NCAA   912.3884                   DeltaSt 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   293  ______________   NCAA   912.1492        MississippiCollege 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   294  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   912.0497                Muhlenberg 13  (13- 0- 0) 
   295  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   912.0037           Bethune-Cookman 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   296  Pioneer_______   NCAA   911.4419                     Drake 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   297  ______________   NCAA   911.4051                   BowieSt 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   298  ______________   NCAA   911.2830           Montana-Western 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   299  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   911.0147              NorthAlabama 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   300  RMAC__________   NCAA   910.7005                 ChadronSt 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   301  ______________   NCAA   910.3385          SouthernArkansas 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   302  Southwestern_A   NCAA   910.0007                AlabamaA&M 12  ( 7- 5- 0) 
   303  ______________   NCAA   909.9558              MichiganTech 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   304  ______________   NCAA   909.6131               FloridaTech 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   305  ______________   NCAA   909.3850                 Davenport 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   306  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   908.8867               Susquehanna 11  (10- 1- 0) 
   307  PatriotLeague_   NCAA   908.7171                  Bucknell 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   308  RMAC__________   NCAA   908.1826           WesternColorado 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   309  Southern______   NCAA   908.0896           WesternCarolina 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   310  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   908.0720             Massachusetts 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   311  ASC___________   NCAA   908.0146         MaryHardin-Baylor 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   312  ______________   NCAA   907.9269                Mercyhurst 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   313  G-MAC_________   NCAA   907.7187                 Hillsdale 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   314  MEC___________   NCAA   907.5815                FairmontSt 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   315  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   907.5709                    Wagner 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   316  BigSouth______   NCAA   907.2196              Gardner-Webb 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   317  ______________   NCAA   907.2186           EastStroudsburg 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   318  ______________   NCAA   907.0869        Texas-PermianBasin 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   319  ______________   NCAA   907.0631                 Northwood 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   320  NSIC__________   NCAA   906.7203                 WayneStNE 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   321  Southwestern_A   NCAA   906.6663                 JacksonSt 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   322  ______________   NCAA   906.5802               WestGeorgia 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   323  ______________   NCAA   906.3866           NorthGreenville 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   324  HEART_________   NAIA   906.1328                 GrandView 14  (13- 1- 0) 
   325  INDEPENDENT___   NCAA   906.0477                   Hampton 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   326  ______________   NCAA   906.0050               FrostburgSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   327  ______________   NCAA   905.8438               MontanaTech 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   328  ______________   NCAA   905.8090          MissouriSouthern 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   329  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   905.7572                SavannahSt 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   330  ______________   NCAA   905.7181            KansasWesleyan 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   331  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   905.5717             LindseyWilson 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   332  NSIC__________   NCAA   905.4698           MinnSt-Moorhead 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   333  NORTHEAST_____   NCAA   905.2561                    Bryant 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   334  ______________   NCAA   905.2399                  Newberry 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   335  NSIC__________   NCAA   905.0531                 StCloudSt 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   336  ______________   NCAA   904.8071           OklahomaBaptist 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   337  MEC___________   NCAA   904.7692              CharlestonWV 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   338  SIAC__________   NCAA   904.5148                AlbanyStGA 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   339  ______________   NCAA   904.2009             BridgewaterVA 11  (10- 1- 0) 
   340  ______________   NCAA   904.1996                 CarrollMT 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   341  ______________   NCAA   904.0712                 Merrimack 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   342  ______________   NCAA   903.5887                 Salisbury 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   343  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   903.3370              JohnsHopkins 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   344  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   903.2812                  MorganSt 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   345  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   902.7676      NorthCarolinaCentral 12  ( 4- 8- 0) 
   346  ______________   NCAA   902.6803                  NewHaven 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   347  MAC___________   NCAA   902.6407            DelawareValley 13  (11- 2- 0) 
   348  ASC___________   NCAA   902.0695            Hardin-Simmons 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   349  MEC___________   NCAA   901.8624                    Urbana 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   350  NSIC__________   NCAA   901.8450             SWMinnesotaSt 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   351  ______________   NCAA   901.6706                VirginiaSt 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   352  RMAC__________   NCAA   901.6250                 FortLewis  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   353  GPAC__________   NAIA   901.5559            NorthwesternIA 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   354  ______________   NCAA   901.3570           TAMU-Kingsville 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   355  ______________   NCAA   901.3151              Shippensburg 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   356  ______________   NCAA   901.1425          WesternNewMexico 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   357  ______________   NCAA   901.0651                  Edinboro 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   358  ______________   NCAA   901.0259                Bloomsburg 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   359  ______________   NCAA   900.8990                     Miles 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   360  ______________   NCAA   900.8754                   Bentley 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   361  WIAC__________   NCAA   900.8592             UW-Whitewater 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   362  ______________   NCAA   900.8161                 Stonehill 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   363  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   900.6985            SoutheasternFL  9  ( 8- 1- 0) 
   364  RMAC__________   NCAA   900.6323           SouthDakotaTech 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   365  ______________   NCAA   900.5331              NorthernStSD 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   366  ______________   NCAA   900.2090                 McKendree 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   367  ______________   NCAA   900.1598            FayettevilleSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   368  Pioneer_______   NCAA   899.8072                   Stetson 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   369  ______________   NCAA   899.7632             VirginiaUnion 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   370  ______________   NCAA   899.5347          NorthernMichigan 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   371  ______________   NCAA   899.5241                       LIU 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   372  ______________   NCAA   899.3904       Arkansas-Monticello 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   373  ______________   NCAA   899.3637                 Limestone 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   374  ______________   NCAA   899.3477                  Tusculum 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   375  MSFA__________   NAIA   899.2050               StFrancisIN 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   376  GPAC__________   NAIA   899.1590                     Dordt 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   377  RMAC__________   NCAA   899.0483                   AdamsSt 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   378  MIAC__________   NCAA   898.8069                StThomasMN 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   379  MSFA__________   NAIA   898.6279               ConcordiaMI 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   380  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   898.5231                    Keiser 10  ( 9- 1- 0) 
   381  Pioneer_______   NCAA   898.3653                    Marist 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   382  MIAC__________   NCAA   898.3476                StJohn'sMN 13  (12- 1- 0) 
   383  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   898.3110             CumberlandsKY 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   384  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   897.5563                DelawareSt 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   385  Southwestern_A   NCAA   897.3680       MississippiValleySt 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   386  MSFA__________   NAIA   897.1750              SienaHeights 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   387  ______________   NCAA   896.8071             EastCentralOK 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   388  Pioneer_______   NCAA   896.7891            JacksonvilleFL 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   389  Southwestern_A   NCAA   896.6829             TexasSouthern 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   390  MEC___________   NCAA   896.5985            WestVirginiaSt 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   391  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   896.4210                 Reinhardt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   392  ______________   NCAA   896.3815              AzusaPacific 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   393  HEART_________   NAIA   896.1270             BenedictineKS 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   394  ______________   NCAA   896.0168                   Clarion 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   395  HEART_________   NAIA   895.7879                     Baker 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   396  ______________   NCAA   895.7854                      Pace 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   397  ______________   NCAA   895.6404              NWOklahomaSt 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   398  MEC___________   NCAA   895.2422               GlenvilleSt 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   399  BigSouth______   NCAA   895.1158              Presbyterian 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   400  MEC___________   NCAA   895.0626               WestLiberty 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   401  ______________   NCAA   894.9737              ArkansasTech 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   402  SAC___________   NAIA   894.8565                  OttawaAZ 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   403  Pioneer_______   NCAA   894.8338                Valparaiso 12  ( 1-11- 0) 
   404  ______________   NCAA   894.7514              UNC-Pembroke 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   405  ______________   NCAA   894.6438                  MarsHill 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   406  WIAC__________   NCAA   894.5889               UW-LaCrosse 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   407  MAC___________   NCAA   894.5856                 Stevenson 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   408  ______________   NCAA   894.5576                KentuckySt  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   409  SIAC__________   NCAA   894.4365              FortValleySt 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   410  ______________   NCAA   894.3071              SWOklahomaSt 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   411  ______________   NCAA   894.3032                  Wartburg 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   412  ______________   NCAA   894.2653                Assumption 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   413  Pioneer_______   NCAA   893.9993                MoreheadSt 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   414  ______________   NCAA   893.9152                    Quincy 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   415  GPAC__________   NAIA   893.5152                 MidlandU. 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   416  ______________   NCAA   893.4786            SouthernOregon 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   417  WIAC__________   NCAA   893.4301            UW-Platteville 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   418  SIAC__________   NCAA   893.2165                  Tuskegee 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   419  MIAC__________   NCAA   893.0427                  BethelMN 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   420  MSFA__________   NAIA   892.9657           IndianaWesleyan 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   421  ______________   NCAA   892.9630                    Wesley 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   422  ______________   NCAA   892.7506                      Shaw 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   423  ______________   NCAA   892.7164             EasternOregon 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   424  ______________   NCAA   892.5974               AugustanaIL 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   425  ______________   NCAA   892.5829            Randolph-Macon 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   426  ______________   NCAA   892.5571              SEOklahomaSt 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   427  ______________   NCAA   892.5330                 SetonHill 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   428  ______________   NCAA   892.5275                  Linfield 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   429  ______________   NCAA   892.0758               JohnCarroll 10  ( 9- 1- 0) 
   430  WIAC__________   NCAA   891.8394                UW-Oshkosh 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   431  ______________   NCAA   891.5130              WashingtonMO 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   432  RMAC__________   NCAA   891.3917              BlackHillsSt 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   433  NSIC__________   NCAA   891.3037                 UpperIowa 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   434  Liberty_______   NCAA   891.1516                    Ithaca 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   435  SIAC__________   NCAA   891.0800                 Morehouse 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   436  RMAC__________   NCAA   891.0694        NewMexicoHighlands  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   437  SCIAC_________   NCAA   891.0385                  Redlands 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   438  Pioneer_______   NCAA   890.9538                    Butler 12  ( 3- 9- 0) 
   439  ______________   NCAA   890.6400                    Gannon 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   440  MSFA__________   NAIA   890.6080            OlivetNazarene 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   441  ______________   NCAA   890.4672           Winston-SalemSt 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   442  G-MAC_________   NCAA   890.3555                     Walsh 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   443  MID_EASTERN___   NCAA   890.2966                    Howard 12  ( 2-10- 0) 
   444  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   890.0667         Franklin&Marshall 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   445  ______________   NCAA   890.0234               Emory&Henry 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   446  MSFA__________   NAIA   889.1169                  StXavier 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   447  ______________   NCAA   888.7237          SouthernNazarene 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   448  ______________   NCAA   888.4409                      Lane 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   449  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   888.2975                 Dickinson 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   450  ______________   NCAA   888.0758          IllinoisWesleyan 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   451  ______________   NCAA   888.0263                   Shorter 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   452  G-MAC_________   NCAA   888.0010                  LakeErie 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   453  ______________   NCAA   887.9859             WilliamJewell 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   454  NSIC__________   NCAA   887.9698                   MinotSt 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   455  USAC__________   NCAA   887.6077                   Averett 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   456  ______________   NCAA   887.4876              Millersville 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   457  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   887.4384                   Waldorf 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   458  ______________   NCAA   887.3970          WashingtonandLee 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   459  Liberty_______   NCAA   887.3135                    Hobart 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   460  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   887.1145               DickinsonSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   461  SAC___________   NAIA   887.1086                  Langston 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   462  PAC___________   NCAA   886.9193                 Wash&Jeff 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   463  Liberty_______   NCAA   886.8263                   UnionNY 12  (11- 1- 0) 
   464  ______________   NCAA   886.7345                Heidelberg 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   465  MEC___________   NCAA   886.6567             Virginia-Wise 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   466  ______________   NCAA   886.1998                      Mary 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   467  SIAC__________   NCAA   886.1577                  Benedict  9  ( 1- 8- 0) 
   468  MIAC__________   NCAA   885.8827          GustavusAdolphus 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   469  ______________   NCAA   885.8815            SouthernConnSt 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   470  ______________   NCAA   885.6815                   Denison 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   471  SAA___________   NCAA   885.6474                     Berry 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   472  ______________   NCAA   885.4522                  StAnselm 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   473  ______________   NCAA   885.3228             AmericanInt'l 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   474  ______________   NCAA   885.2700             RockyMountain 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   475  HEART_________   NAIA   885.0437                   Evangel 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   476  Empire8_______   NCAA   884.9386                CortlandSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   477  ______________   NCAA   884.9020                Shenandoah 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   478  ______________   NCAA   884.7849                       WPI 11  (10- 1- 0) 
   479  ______________   NCAA   884.4838                    Chowan 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   480  Empire8_______   NCAA   884.0937               BrockportSt 12  ( 9- 3- 0) 
   481  ______________   NCAA   884.0324                  Sterling 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   482  WIAC__________   NCAA   884.0279                  UW-Stout 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   483  ______________   NCAA   884.0099               MontclairSt 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   484  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   883.9486                 Pikeville 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   485  MSFA__________   NAIA   883.9012                 StAmbrose  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   486  MSFA__________   NAIA   883.7681            RobertMorrisIL 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   487  G-MAC_________   NCAA   883.6633          KentuckyWesleyan 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   488  ASC___________   NCAA   883.3804             TexasLutheran 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   489  ______________   NCAA   883.2701            JohnsonC.Smith 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   490  PAC___________   NCAA   883.0812             WestminsterPA 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   491  CCC___________   NCAA   882.5018                  Endicott 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   492  ______________   NCAA   882.3889            BaldwinWallace 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   493  ______________   NCAA   882.1606                   Catawba 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   494  HEART_________   NAIA   881.7937           Culver-Stockton 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   495  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   881.7913                   Ursinus 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   496  SAA___________   NCAA   881.7386                 TrinityTX 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   497  ______________   NCAA   881.4699                    Aurora 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   498  SCIAC_________   NCAA   881.3847                   Chapman 11  (10- 1- 0) 
   499  MEC___________   NCAA   881.1965                WVWesleyan 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   500  ______________   NCAA   880.9262                 SWBaptist 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   501  PAC___________   NCAA   880.8890        CaseWesternReserve 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   502  ______________   NCAA   880.8090                 LincolnMO 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   503  MIAA__________   NCAA   880.4014                      Hope 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   504  ______________   NCAA   880.0993                  BethelKS 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   505  MIAC__________   NCAA   880.0681        Concordia-Moorhead 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   506  ______________   NCAA   879.9906                 CentralIA 12  (10- 2- 0) 
   507  USAC__________   NCAA   879.9687                   Brevard 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   508  ______________   NCAA   879.8072             MorrisvilleSt 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   509  ______________   NCAA   879.6443                   Dubuque 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   510  USAC__________   NCAA   879.6302              HuntingdonAL 12  ( 8- 4- 0) 
   511  MAC___________   NCAA   879.5105                   Widener 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   512  GPAC__________   NAIA   879.5071                BriarCliff 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   513  PAC___________   NCAA   879.4906            CarnegieMellon 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   514  HEART_________   NAIA   879.3687          CentralMethodist 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   515  MEC___________   NCAA   879.3429                   Concord 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   516  USAC__________   NCAA   879.1311     NorthCarolinaWesleyan 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   517  ______________   NCAA   878.7869                     Rowan 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   518  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   878.6900              GeorgetownKY 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   519  ______________   NCAA   878.6688                     Avila 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   520  MountainEast__   NCAA   878.3838            WheelingJesuit 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   521  ______________   NCAA   878.2681               SimonFraser 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   522  SAA___________   NCAA   878.1590                   Hendrix 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   523  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   878.1184                  AveMaria 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   524  ______________   NCAA   877.9201                 Whitworth  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   525  ______________   NCAA   877.7860                  Millikin 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   526  ______________   NCAA   877.6440                  Carthage 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   527  SAA___________   NCAA   877.3068       Birmingham-Southern 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   528  Liberty_______   NCAA   877.1102                       RPI 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   529  ______________   NCAA   877.0593                 LockHaven 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   530  SIAC__________   NCAA   876.8609              ClarkAtlanta 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   531  PAC___________   NCAA   876.8291                 GroveCity 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   532  Empire8_______   NCAA   876.7171                     Utica 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   533  MAC___________   NCAA   876.6525                  Lycoming 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   534  HEART_________   NAIA   876.5437        MidAmericaNazarene 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   535  Empire8_______   NCAA   876.5115                    Alfred 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   536  MSFA__________   NAIA   876.4372                    Taylor 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   537  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   876.3988              EdwardWaters 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   538  CCC___________   NCAA   876.1177         WesternNewEngland 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   539  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   876.0494                  Moravian 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   540  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   875.7854                  Faulkner  9  ( 3- 6- 0) 
   541  WIAC__________   NCAA   875.5954           UW-StevensPoint 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   542  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   875.5049                  BethelTN 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   543  GPAC__________   NAIA   875.4873               ConcordiaNE 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   544  WIAC__________   NCAA   875.2773             UW-RiverFalls 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   545  ______________   NCAA   875.2654              OhioNorthern 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   546  ______________   NCAA   874.9498       Minnesota-Crookston 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   547  ______________   NCAA   874.8734                   Hanover 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   548  ______________   NCAA   874.8227            SouthwesternKS 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   549  Empire8_______   NCAA   874.6457              StJohnFisher 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   550  ______________   NCAA   874.5533                    Wabash 11  ( 7- 4- 0) 
   551  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   874.5525                 StAndrews 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   552  G-MAC_________   NCAA   874.5106          AldersonBroaddus 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   553  ______________   NCAA   874.4017                 GeorgeFox 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   554  ______________   NCAA   874.3815              OhioWesleyan 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   555  ______________   NCAA   874.3264                       Coe 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   556  ______________   NCAA   874.1359        MontanaSt-Northern 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   557  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   873.9791              CumberlandTN 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   558  ______________   NCAA   873.9276                ThomasMore 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   559  GPAC__________   NAIA   873.9169                     Doane 11  ( 4- 7- 0) 
   560  ______________   NCAA   873.8434             StAugustine's 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   561  ______________   NCAA   873.7003                     Tabor 11  ( 6- 5- 0) 
   562  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   873.2813                   PointU. 12  ( 5- 7- 0) 
   563  ______________   NCAA   873.1653               CentralStOH 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   564  ______________   NCAA   873.1221                 McPherson 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   565  WIAC__________   NCAA   872.6015              UW-EauClaire 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   566  HEART_________   NAIA   872.4687               WilliamPenn 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   567  ______________   NCAA   872.2391              FraminghamSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   568  ______________   NCAA   872.0522                    Ferrum 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   569  ______________   NCAA   871.6688                  OttawaKS 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   570  ASC___________   NCAA   871.5869          EastTexasBaptist 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   571  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   871.5860               WebberInt'l  9  ( 3- 6- 0) 
   572  SAC___________   NAIA   871.5646                      Lyon 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   573  ______________   NCAA   871.5591                Wittenberg 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   574  MSFA__________   NAIA   871.4134           MissouriBaptist 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   575  ______________   NCAA   871.3517               Livingstone 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   576  ______________   NCAA   871.1873          SouthernVirginia 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   577  MAC___________   NCAA   870.6684                  King'sPA 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   578  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   870.6067              ValleyCitySt 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   579  ______________   NCAA   870.3452       VirginiaU-Lynchburg  9  ( 0- 9- 0) 
   580  MSFA__________   NAIA   870.3405               StFrancisIL 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   581  ______________   NCAA   870.1154                  Marietta 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   582  MAC___________   NCAA   870.1127                    Wilkes 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   583  ______________   NCAA   870.1094               Springfield 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   584  ______________   NCAA   869.8916                   Simpson 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   585  HEART_________   NAIA   869.7104            MissouriValley 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   586  MWC___________   NCAA   869.6621                MonmouthIL 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   587  MIAA__________   NCAA   869.0270                    Albion 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   588  ______________   NCAA   868.5399                 NewJersey 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   589  ______________   NCAA   868.4912           ElizabethCitySt 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   590  SAC___________   NAIA   868.3715          ArizonaChristian 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   591  CCC___________   NCAA   868.3031               SalveRegina 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   592  ______________   NCAA   868.2621                      Kean 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   593  ______________   NCAA   868.1807                 StNorbert  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   594  Liberty_______   NCAA   868.1555                StLawrence 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   595  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   868.1296            Campbellsville 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   596  ______________   NCAA   868.0590          NortheasternStOK 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   597  ______________   NCAA   867.8023                   Wooster 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   598  PAC___________   NCAA   867.5861                    Geneva 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   599  SAC___________   NAIA   867.3368             TexasWesleyan 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   600  SCIAC_________   NCAA   867.2759             Pomona-Pitzer 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   601  SCIAC_________   NCAA   866.8566               CalLutheran 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   602  MSC___________   NAIA   866.7297                StThomasFL 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   603  MAC___________   NCAA   866.7122              Misericordia 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   604  ______________   NCAA   866.4091                     Loras 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   605  ______________   NCAA   866.3981                   Chicago  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   606  SAA___________   NCAA   866.0973                    Centre 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   607  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   866.0534                  McDaniel 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   608  ______________   NCAA   866.0439            MerchantMarine  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   609  SAA___________   NCAA   865.7801                  Millsaps 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   610  ______________   NCAA   865.7660        ChristopherNewport 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   611  ______________   NCAA   865.7597                   Friends 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   612  GPAC__________   NAIA   865.7299            DakotaWesleyan 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   613  MIAA__________   NCAA   865.6976                    Olivet 10  ( 8- 2- 0) 
   614  ______________   NCAA   865.5981                       MIT 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   615  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   865.4426                  WarnerU. 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   616  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   864.7007                  DakotaSt 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   617  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   864.5186                   Juniata 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   618  GPAC__________   NAIA   864.4723                 Jamestown 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   619  USAC__________   NCAA   864.3934               MaryvilleTN 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   620  ______________   NCAA   864.3355               Rose-Hulman 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   621  ______________   NCAA   863.9654                 Otterbein 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   622  ______________   NCAA   863.8617                 PacificOR 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   623  ______________   NCAA   863.6746                  Guilford 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   624  ______________   NCAA   863.6149           BridgewaterStMA 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   625  ______________   NCAA   863.0412                 Muskingum 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   626  MIAA__________   NCAA   863.0400                      Alma 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   627  ASC___________   NCAA   862.6123            SouthwesternTX 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   628  ______________   NCAA   862.4747                    DePauw 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   629  ______________   NCAA   862.3394            Hampden-Sydney 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   630  MAC___________   NCAA   862.2127             LebanonValley 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   631  ______________   NCAA   862.1261                MtStJoseph 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   632  HEART_________   NAIA   862.0437                    PeruSt 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   633  ASC___________   NCAA   862.0177               HowardPayne 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   634  PAC___________   NCAA   861.8283                 BethanyWV 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   635  ______________   NCAA   861.7597                 BethanyKS 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   636  ______________   NCAA   861.5322             BenedictineIL 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   637  Empire8_______   NCAA   861.0473                 BuffaloSt 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   638  USAC__________   NCAA   860.9413                  LaGrange 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   639  SAC___________   NAIA   860.8171             OKPanhandleSt 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   640  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   860.7666               BluefieldVA 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   641  MSFA__________   NAIA   860.7532              LawrenceTech 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   642  MAC___________   NCAA   860.6506                  Albright 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   643  ______________   NCAA   860.5260             WesternConnSt 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   644  ______________   NCAA   860.4134                BuenaVista 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   645  UMAC__________   NCAA   860.3818              MartinLuther 11  ( 9- 2- 0) 
   646  SAA___________   NCAA   860.1698                    Austin 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   647  ASC___________   NCAA   860.0732                  Belhaven 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   648  ______________   NCAA   859.9995           IllinoisCollege  9  ( 6- 3- 0) 
   649  ______________   NCAA   859.9970                  Lakeland 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   650  AAC___________   NAIA   859.6896                     Allen  7  ( 2- 5- 0) 

Last edited by LSQRANK on Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
LSQRANK

Post by LSQRANK »

additional NCAA Teams

Code: Select all

651  ______________   NCAA   859.5579                PugetSound 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   652  ______________   NCAA   859.4351           UMass-Dartmouth 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   653  SCIAC_________   NCAA   859.2829    Claremont-Mudd-Scripps 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   654  ______________   NCAA   859.0256                   Norwich 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   655  SAC___________   NAIA   858.7028            WaylandBaptist 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   656  CCC___________   NCAA   858.5801                   Nichols 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   657  ______________   NCAA   858.4856                 Allegheny 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   658  ______________   NCAA   858.4765                 CarrollWI 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   659  USAC__________   NCAA   858.4309                 Methodist 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   660  ______________   NCAA   858.3884           WilliamPaterson 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   661  GPAC__________   NAIA   858.3422                  Hastings 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   662  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   858.2764         KentuckyChristian 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   663  CENTENNIAL____   NCAA   857.8251                Gettysburg 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   664  CCC___________   NCAA   857.7725                    Husson 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   665  MAC___________   NCAA   857.4604               FDU-Florham 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   666  ECFC__________   NCAA   857.4156              MassMaritime 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   667  MIAC__________   NCAA   857.3770                    StOlaf 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   668  PAC___________   NCAA   856.6793                 StVincent 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   669  ______________   NCAA   856.6741                PlymouthSt 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   670  ______________   NCAA   856.2211                 LincolnPA 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   671  SAC___________   NAIA   856.0462              SWAssemofGod 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   672  ______________   NCAA   855.7027                CoastGuard 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   673  ______________   NCAA   855.0064          NebraskaWesleyan 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   674  ______________   NCAA   854.6305                Wilmington 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   675  MIAA__________   NCAA   854.1141                     Trine 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   676  NESCAC________   NCAA   853.5113                  Williams  9  ( 7- 2- 0) 
   677  ______________   NCAA   853.3915                    Eureka 10  ( 6- 4- 0) 
   678  PAC___________   NCAA   853.2147                Waynesburg 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   679  ______________   NCAA   852.3626                  Carleton 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   680  ______________   NCAA   852.3230                LakeForest 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   681  ______________   NCAA   851.6481                  Franklin 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   682  ______________   NCAA   851.5732           PacificLutheran  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   683  CCC___________   NCAA   850.9955                     Curry 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   684  SCIAC_________   NCAA   850.2233                   LaVerne 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   685  CCC___________   NCAA   850.1575             UofNewEngland 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   686  NESCAC________   NCAA   850.1113                 TrinityCT  9  ( 5- 4- 0) 
   687  RiverStates___   NAIA   849.6321     CincinnatiChristianU.  8  ( 2- 6- 0) 
   688  ASC___________   NCAA   849.4893                 SulRossSt 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   689  MAC___________   NCAA   848.7346                  Alvernia 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   690  ______________   NCAA   848.6104                  Elmhurst 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   691  ______________   NCAA   848.1767               ConcordiaWI 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   692  Empire8_______   NCAA   848.0353                  Hartwick 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   693  MIAA__________   NCAA   847.8408                    Adrian 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   694  SAC___________   NAIA   847.8344              TexasCollege 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   695  ______________   NCAA   847.7325             Lewis&ClarkOR  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   696  ______________   NCAA   847.6903                Apprentice  7  ( 3- 4- 0) 
   697  UMAC__________   NCAA   847.6524                Greenville 11  ( 8- 3- 0) 
   698  ______________   NCAA   847.5535                 NorthPark 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   699  NESCAC________   NCAA   846.9113                Middlebury  9  ( 9- 0- 0) 
   700  ASC___________   NCAA   846.5302          LouisianaCollege 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   701  ______________   NCAA   846.4535                  Catholic 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   702  ______________   NCAA   846.4367                     Ripon 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   703  NE10__________   NCAA   846.1917            FranklinPierce 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   704  NESCAC________   NCAA   845.3113                  Wesleyan  9  ( 8- 1- 0) 
   705  SAA___________   NCAA   845.1944                    Rhodes 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   706  MIAA__________   NCAA   844.9617                 Kalamazoo 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   707  SAA___________   NCAA   844.7103                   Sewanee 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   708  Liberty_______   NCAA   844.5209                 Rochester 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   709  UMAC__________   NCAA   844.4776             StScholastica 10  ( 7- 3- 0) 
   710  ______________   NCAA   844.0050                  StMaryKS 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   711  MSFA__________   NAIA   843.9742              TrinityInt'l 11  ( 1-10- 0) 
   712  ______________   NCAA   843.9323               WestfieldSt 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   713  HEART_________   NAIA   843.8770                    Clarke 11  ( 2- 9- 0) 
   714  ______________   NCAA   843.2513                   McMurry 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   715  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   843.1114              Presentation 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   716  ______________   NCAA   842.3818                    Luther 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   717  ______________   NCAA   841.5945                  Bluffton 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   718  ______________   NCAA   841.4259                    Kenyon 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   719  CCC___________   NCAA   841.0419                    Becker 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   720  ______________   NCAA   840.8357                   Oberlin 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   721  UMAC__________   NCAA   840.7195                 MacMurray 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   722  SCIAC_________   NCAA   840.4560                  Whittier 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   723  ______________   NCAA   840.3902                Manchester 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   724  NORTHSTAR_____   NAIA   840.1858                MayvilleSt 11  ( 3- 8- 0) 
   725  ______________   NCAA   840.0315                     Hiram 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   726  ECFC__________   NCAA   839.8281                      Dean 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   727  ______________   NCAA   839.5469         WisconsinLutheran 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   728  ______________   NCAA   839.4174               ConcordiaIL 10  ( 5- 5- 0) 
   729  MIAC__________   NCAA   838.7194                  Augsburg 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   730  NESCAC________   NCAA   838.7113                   Amherst  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   731  HEART_________   NAIA   838.6270                 Graceland 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   732  NESCAC________   NCAA   838.2113                     Tufts  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   733  UMAC__________   NCAA   837.0209            NorthwesternMN 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   734  ECFC__________   NCAA   836.8255                 Castleton  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   735  UMAC__________   NCAA   836.7039             WestminsterMO 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   736  MID-SOUTH_____   NAIA   836.2441                   UnionKY 11  ( 0-11- 0) 
   737  NESCAC________   NCAA   836.2113                  Hamilton  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   738  PAC___________   NCAA   835.8029                     Thiel 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   739  ECFC__________   NCAA   835.3805                 AnnaMaria 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   740  ______________   NCAA   834.9815             SUNY-Maritime 11  ( 5- 6- 0) 
   741  ______________   NCAA   834.8472                   Capital 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   742  ______________   NCAA   834.8443                  Anderson 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   743  USAC__________   NCAA   834.6064                Greensboro 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   744  ______________   NCAA   834.4614                      Knox  9  ( 3- 6- 0) 
   745  MIAC__________   NCAA   833.6935                   Hamline 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   746  ______________   NCAA   833.5673                  Rockford 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   747  ______________   NCAA   833.0125               WorcesterSt 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   748  ______________   NCAA   832.9143                Macalester 10  ( 4- 6- 0) 
   749  ECFC__________   NCAA   832.7021                  AlfredSt  9  ( 3- 6- 0) 
   750  ______________   NCAA   832.6262                 CornellIA  9  ( 4- 5- 0) 
   751  SCIAC_________   NCAA   831.4420                Occidental  8  ( 0- 8- 0) 
   752  ______________   NCAA   830.2789             MaineMaritime 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   753  UMAC__________   NCAA   828.4651                     Crown 10  ( 3- 7- 0) 
   754  ______________   NCAA   827.4614               FitchburgSt 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   755  ECFC__________   NCAA   827.2186                 Gallaudet  8  ( 2- 6- 0) 
   756  ______________   NCAA   826.0181                Willamette 10  ( 2- 8- 0) 
   757  NESCAC________   NCAA   825.4113                     Colby  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   758  UMAC__________   NCAA   824.3491          Minnesota-Morris 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   759  ______________   NCAA   823.7737                  Lawrence  9  ( 1- 8- 0) 
   760  NESCAC________   NCAA   823.7113                     Bates  9  ( 2- 7- 0) 
   761  ______________   NCAA   819.1631                  Defiance 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   762  NESCAC________   NCAA   814.0113                   Bowdoin 10  ( 0- 9- 1) 
   763  MIAA__________   NCAA   814.0113                 Finlandia 11  ( 0-10- 1) 
   764  ______________   NCAA   810.7832                    Beloit 10  ( 1- 9- 0) 
   765  UMAC__________   NCAA   808.1858              IowaWesleyan 10  ( 0-10- 0) 
   766  ______________   NCAA   799.3370                  Grinnell  3  ( 0- 3- 0) 
   767  ______________   NCAA   794.9414         Lewis-ClarkValley  6  ( 0- 6- 0) 
   768  ______________   NCAA   792.3562              TrinityBible  3  ( 2- 1- 0) 

elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

MYrankings top 20 AA
1 Blake HS
2 Edina HS
3 Moorhead HS
4 Rosemount HS
5 St Thomas Academy 2

6 Chaska HS
7 Benilde St Margarets HS
8 Roseau HS
9 Cloquet HS
10 Wayzata HS

11 Grand Rapids HS
12 Prior Lake HS
13 Eastview HS
14 Holy Family Catholic HS
15 Minnetonka HS

16 Elk River HS
17 East Ridge HS
18 Champlin Park HS
19 St Louis Park HS
20 Brainerd HS

For clarification they only rank teams with five or more games.
kniven

Post by kniven »

elliott70 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:33 pm MYrankings top 20 AA
1 Blake HS
2 Edina HS
3 Moorhead HS
4 Rosemount HS
5 St Thomas Academy 2

6 Chaska HS
7 Benilde St Margarets HS
8 Roseau HS
9 Cloquet HS
10 Wayzata HS

11 Grand Rapids HS
12 Prior Lake HS
13 Eastview HS
14 Holy Family Catholic HS
15 Minnetonka HS

16 Elk River HS
17 East Ridge HS
18 Champlin Park HS
19 St Louis Park HS
20 Brainerd HS
Who is My rankings? What’s it based on? Why is it better than other rankings out there. For me, KarlEasts rankings and input are my official ranking every year. 👍🤓
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

MYRankings is a computerized system that ranks just about everything hockey in Canada and the USA.
juniors, midgets, prep, high school, bantams, peewees, college....

I really don't know if it is better than others, but another look other than QRF, pagestat.
I don't know what their criteria is but by January 1 they are pretty good.
That guy for that thing

Post by That guy for that thing »

MyRankings is interesting, but sound math imo. It doesn't account for injured players, or off games or whatnot, but purely looks at the math.

All teams start at a 50.00 for a ranking at the beginning of the year, and then their ranking is determined by adding their SOS and AVG Goal Differential. The SOS is the average of the rankings of the teams they have played throughout the year. So if 2 teams play multiple times, they count each game as another count towards the SOS average. Goal differential only goes up to 5 goal difference, so a 5 goal win and a 10 goal win count the same towards AVG Goal Differential.

The ACHA used to use them exclusively for a while but recently were pulled from the site.
Teak

Post by Teak »

Whatever happened to Duluth East this season? Seems like the drop off was sharp and sudden.
7TIMECHAMPS

Post by 7TIMECHAMPS »

Was looking over the LPH rankings thinking to myself "Do these people pay attention at all to high school hockey?" when at that moment I realized they had Edina ranked twice. Both at 9 and 13. Had to have a good laugh and share.

https://www.stateofhockey.com/rankings

Boys Class AA
RANK
TEAM
1 Eden Prairie
2 Maple Grove
3 Hill Murray
4 Rosemount
5 Andover
6 Benilde-St. Margaret's
7 White Bear Lake
8 Blaine
9 Edina
10 St, Thomas Academy
11 Minnetonka
12 Blake
13 Edina
14 Moorhead
15 Lakeville South
16 Lakeville North
17 Holy Angels
18 Wayzata
19 Centennial
20 Prior Lake
nu2hockey

Post by nu2hockey »

elliott70 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:15 pm MYRankings is a computerized system that ranks just about everything hockey in Canada and the USA.
juniors, midgets, prep, high school, bantams, peewees, college....

I really don't know if it is better than others, but anotwellher look other than QRF, pagestat.
I don't know what their criteria is but by January 1 they are pretty good.
One thing about MyRankings is that a 1 goal loss or win are treated somewhat like a tie...A 2+ goal differential (win/loss) really affects your rating....in other words empty net goals can kill your ranking...most well run tier-1 teams don't pull their goalie because there is no benefit , but the risk of a 2-goal loss makes it not worth it...USA Hockey uses MyRankings to determine at-large teams for the National tournaments
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

7TIMECHAMPS wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:47 pm Was looking over the LPH rankings thinking to myself "Do these people pay attention at all to high school hockey?" when at that moment I realized they had Edina ranked twice. Both at 9 and 13. Had to have a good laugh and share.

https://www.stateofhockey.com/rankings

Boys Class AA
RANK
TEAM
1 Eden Prairie
2 Maple Grove
3 Hill Murray
4 Rosemount
5 Andover
6 Benilde-St. Margaret's
7 White Bear Lake
8 Blaine
9 Edina
10 St, Thomas Academy
11 Minnetonka
12 Blake
13 Edina
14 Moorhead
15 Lakeville South
16 Lakeville North
17 Holy Angels
18 Wayzata
19 Centennial
20 Prior Lake
The Ghosts of Edina West...
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

:lol: My rankings may be wrong sometimes, but at least I can say I've never listed the same team twice...

Some seasons I feel like I have 6 teams I want to rank #4 or something like that. This season, after the Lakeville result today, I feel like I have about 10 teams that could be #12 or so.