Section 3A : 2015-2016

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

hawkeyguy2

Post by hawkeyguy2 »

zamboniexhaustinhaler wrote:
hawkeyguy2 wrote:
zamboniexhaustinhaler wrote: Thanks. Seems like the past couple years, even those leagues in the cjhl that didn't charge before, are starting to.

The SJHL (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League) is Junior A and is a step below Canadian major juniors. It is FREE to play and has free billet and also reimburses expenses typically $200 - $300 per month. College scholarships are available for every year you play of about $1,500 per year. It is considered a step below NAHL but above NA3HL.
I know about the league/CJHL thanks.

Good to hear they're still not charging. I know the MJHL didn't too, but I believe they are one that changed ?
MJHL still free... same as SJHL
zamboniexhaustinhaler

Post by zamboniexhaustinhaler »

hawkeyguy2 wrote:
zamboniexhaustinhaler wrote:
hawkeyguy2 wrote:
The SJHL (Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League) is Junior A and is a step below Canadian major juniors. It is FREE to play and has free billet and also reimburses expenses typically $200 - $300 per month. College scholarships are available for every year you play of about $1,500 per year. It is considered a step below NAHL but above NA3HL.
I know about the league/CJHL thanks.

Good to hear they're still not charging. I know the MJHL didn't too, but I believe they are one that changed ?
MJHL still free... same as SJHL
Appreciate it.