Class A Rankings 1-4-15

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who should be ranked higher?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:52 am

East Grand Forks
60%
Mahtomedi
40%

Total votes: 25

elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Mitch - USHSHO ranking top 30

1. Hermantown,MN
2. East Grand Forks,MN
3. Duluth Marshall,MN
4. Mahtomedi,MN
5. Breck,MN
6. Alexandria,MN
7. St Paul Academy
8. Delano,MN
9. St. Cloud Cathedral,MN
10. Fergus Falls,MN
11. Thief River Falls,MN
12. Duluth Denfeld,MN
13. New Prague,MN
14. St. Cloud Apollo,MN
15. Spring Lake Park,MN
16. Orono,MN
17. Sartell-St. Stephen,MN
18. South St. Paul,MN,
19. Warroad,MN
20. Luverne,MN
21. Hibbing/Chisholm,MN
22. Rochester Lourdes,MN
23. Blake,MN
24. Detroit Lakes,MN
25. Hutchinson,MN
26. Crookston,MN
27. Bloomington Kennedy,MN
28. Totino-Grace,MN
29. Minneapolis,MN
30. Northfield,MN
Last edited by elliott70 on Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Follow the Puck
Top 30

1. Mahtomedi
2. Hermantown
3. Breck
4. Spring Lake Park
5. Duluth Marshall
6. So St Paul
7. East Grand Forks
8. Alexandria
9. St Paul Academy
10. Duluth Denfeld
11. Delano
12. Sartell
13. Luverne
14. St Cloud Apollo
15. Totino
16. New Prague
17. St Cloud Cathedral
18. Hibbing
19. Orono
20. Hutchinson
21. Warroad
22. Fergus Falls
23. St Paul Como
24. LItchfield
25. Thief River Falls
26. Simley
27. St Pau Johnson
28. Northfield
29. Minneapolis
30. Albert Lea
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Top 20 blending these 3 computer rankings

1. Hermantown
2. Mahtomedi
3. Duluth Marshall
4 tie East Grand Forks
Alexandria
6 tie Breck
St Paul Academy
8. Spring Lake Park
9. Delano
10. St Cloud Cathedral
11 tie So St Paul
St Cloud Apollo
13. Fergus Falls
14. Luverne
15. Duluth Denfeld
16. New Prague
17. Sartell
18. Warroad
19. Hutchinson
20. Thief River Falls
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

Section 3A HockeyScout wrote:Owatonna 2 Northfeild 2 Please get them out of your top 20!!
I'm curious if you are basing the negative comment about Owatonna on their body of work, on their record, or on something else you've seen?
They may be 4-7-1, but none of their losses are terrible. They allowed the same number of goals to Bemidji as Warroad, but managed 1 more goal. Two of their losses are to an SPA team by 3 and 4 who beat Breck by 2 last night. I could go on. Owatonna would likely be a 1A competitor were they not a AA team.

In most years we have a lot more "good" teams than we do this year. Beyond the top 15 or so in the state there's another 20-30 who are all pretty close and hard to differentiate between. This is why a ranking is difficult and very subjective once you get that low.

In all honesty, saying please doesn't do much unless you have something to it. If Northfield picks up another win this week, I'll have a hard time lowering them without some convincing. I'm watching Hibbing, but they got throttled by a decent Cloquet team, who also lost to South St Paul.

I'm all ears and look forward to your positive contributions...
Section 3A HockeyScout

Post by Section 3A HockeyScout »

HShockeywatcher wrote:
Section 3A HockeyScout wrote:Owatonna 2 Northfeild 2 Please get them out of your top 20!!
I'm curious if you are basing the negative comment about Owatonna on their body of work, on their record, or on something else you've seen?
They may be 4-7-1, but none of their losses are terrible. They allowed the same number of goals to Bemidji as Warroad, but managed 1 more goal. Two of their losses are to an SPA team by 3 and 4 who beat Breck by 2 last night. I could go on. Owatonna would likely be a 1A competitor were they not a AA team.

In most years we have a lot more "good" teams than we do this year. Beyond the top 15 or so in the state there's another 20-30 who are all pretty close and hard to differentiate between. This is why a ranking is difficult and very subjective once you get that low.

In all honesty, saying please doesn't do much unless you have something to it. If Northfield picks up another win this week, I'll have a hard time lowering them without some convincing. I'm watching Hibbing, but they got throttled by a decent Cloquet team, who also lost to South St Paul.

My point is Northfield is not a top 20 class squad. Top 30 maybe yes for sure top 35 but not top 20. They are not top 20 in any rankings other then yours.

They have 4 losses in a below average Big Nine Conference. They lost to WINONA!!!! they Barley beat Mankato East and they struggled to tie a very down Mankato West.

They lost their top player to Breck in Parrish. I am happy they are having a nice year but they are not top 20 sorry.

Owatonna would not even be a top 20 class A school .

You don't even mention Hutch who is having a very nice year at (8-1-1). You drop teams for losses to other teams in the rankings yet you let a 4 loss team in the Big Nice STAY?!??!

No where else are raiders top 20 but whatever keep them over ranked in your poll.
HShockeywatcher

Section 3A HockeyScout wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:

My point is Northfield is not a top 20 class squad. Top 30 maybe yes for sure top 35 but not top 20. They are not top 20 in any rankings other then yours.

They have 4 losses in a below average Big Nine Conference. They lost to WINONA!!!! they Barley beat Mankato East and they struggled to tie a very down Mankato West.

They lost their top player to Breck in Parrish. I am happy they are having a nice year but they are not top 20 sorry.

Owatonna would not even be a top 20 class A school .

You don't even mention Hutch who is having a very nice year at (8-1-1). You drop teams for losses to other teams in the rankings yet you let a 4 loss team in the Big Nice STAY?!??!

No where else are raiders top 20 but whatever keep them over ranked in your poll.
I've seen their schedule and know who they've beaten and lost to; heck I even mentioned in my write up that 3/4 of their games were decided by 1 goal or less.

So, you are basing your "not a top 20 team" on one loss to a bad team, right? I'm curious who you'd put in their spot, or which two teams you'd put in their spots since you don't like the Detroit Lakes either...

Hutch, since you mention them, are now 9-1-1, have allowed 4 or more goals in 7 of their games, including their last 6, have played one team worth mentioning and got shut out and they also tied New Ulm. They were mentioned early and have since been allowing a lot of goals to mediocre teams.

Is it really just the record that you don't like? If we go by record we could just throw logic out the window and order teams by wins.

Like I said, I'm all ears and look forward to your positive contributions...
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

C'mon Scout, your bias is showing.

I frequently disagree with HSHW, but his rankings do not make or break a team.

If you do not agree, simply post yours. Then we can pick them apart.

Who should be 18, 19, 20?
Probably just the way he has them or probably different.

Follow the Puck claims there is no bias, just math. He is wrong, you write a program like this it has bias based in it. HSHW is biased. ALL rankings have some sort of bias.

Unfortunately your bias is too obvious. Hutch should be 20 not Northfield??
Compare them. HSHW has, I have.
If they played tomorrow night, who would win. My guess it would be close and may give a different result on the next night.
My take, Northfield would win. Thus NField 20, Hutch 21.
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

Hey scout im curious to see where you would fit in Hutch in your rankings.i haven't seen them play yet but you sure seem confident they are right up there.. How do you think they would fair against the lower teams in his top 20 (17-20) in Orono, New Prague, Sartell, and Northfield ??
Section 3A HockeyScout

hockey9011 wrote:Hey scout im curious to see where you would fit in Hutch in your rankings.i haven't seen them play yet but you sure seem confident they are right up there.. How do you think they would fair against the lower teams in his top 20 (17-20) in Orono, New Prague, Sartell, and Northfield ??
They will get a shot at Orono and NP in a tough Wright County Conference. I know they would not have 4 losses in a Weak Big Nine!

Northfeild wont even beat Faribault tomorrow. DL is not top twenty either. Just because you have a good goalie and can keep games close does even though your getting out shot 2 to 1 does not mean you have top 20 both those clubs are having nice years but ARE NOT top 20 sorry.
HShockeywatcher

hockey9011 wrote:Hey scout im curious to see where you would fit in Hutch in your rankings.i haven't seen them play yet but you sure seem confident they are right up there.. How do you think they would fair against the lower teams in his top 20 (17-20) in Orono, New Prague, Sartell, and Northfield ??
They will get a shot at Orono and NP in a tough Wright County Conference. I know they would not have 4 losses in a Weak Big Nine!

Northfeild wont even beat Faribault tomorrow. DL is not top twenty either. Just because you have a good goalie and can keep games close does even though your getting out shot 2 to 1 does not mean you have top 20 both those clubs are having nice years but ARE NOT top 20 sorry.
3 different posters have asked you direct questions about your opinion and you have not provided it, or anything constructive, in your post.

Congratulations
Section 3A HockeyScout

HShockeywatcher wrote:

3 different posters have asked you direct questions about your opinion and you have not provided it, or anything constructive, in your post.

Congratulations
You rip on teams for playing poor schedule's and they lose one game you drop them from the rankings.

Then you add a team that is in NO OTHER RANKINGS a top 20 team. A team that HAS ZERO Creditable wins. A team that has lost to Winona and Rochester John Marshall. A team that has only beaten Waconia and Mankato East by ONE.

Then I just mention a 3A club in Hutch and you come back with Hutch gives up to many goals while they are WINNING GAMES. Keep Northfield because they play all one goal games against a below average schedule and CANNOT put up more then One goal against the Winona'a of the world.

DL has beaten no one noteworthy and everyone with knowledge knows they have a 4 year starter in net so because he makes a million saves and STILL LOSSES you rank them high? Makes Sense

Hutch is (9-1-1) has played a better schedule then Northfield. They play in a better conference and if you want to give Section 1A Love open your eyes and look at the team Northfeild is playing tomorrow night Fairbault. They should be even ranked higher then northfeild.

Just because a team losses by one to teams in below average conference does not mean they should be ranked ahead of team that wins games??
:shock:
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

Lourdes is a credible win, Lourdes has a poor record but has played a brutal schedule and only lost nearly all those games by 1, including Duluth Marshall and Cathedral.

Northfield outshot Winona 58-12, Mike Luhban scored twice for Wnona and he's a top 5 player in 1A. Those things happen in hockey.

According to Mitch Hawkers rankings Hutch hasn't played a tougher schedule than Northfield, 8.0 to 7.4. You might be the only one thinking Hutch has played a tougher schedule (Lourdes has a top 12 schedule at 9.7) Hutch beat Waconia by what? 2? Whoa, huge difference there.

By scouts logic Como should be #1, they win and no one else in Class A has as few losses.
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

goldy313 wrote:Lourdes is a credible win, Lourdes has a poor record but has played a brutal schedule and only lost nearly all those games by 1, including Duluth Marshall and Cathedral.

Northfield outshot Winona 58-12, Mike Luhban scored twice for Wnona and he's a top 5 player in 1A. Those things happen in hockey.

According to Mitch Hawkers rankings Hutch hasn't played a tougher schedule than Northfield, 8.0 to 7.4. You might be the only one thinking Hutch has played a tougher schedule (Lourdes has a top 12 schedule at 9.7) Hutch beat Waconia by what? 2? Whoa, huge difference there.

By scouts logic Como should be #1, they win and no one else in Class A has as few losses.
Alexandria is in class A and they are undefeated
HShockeywatcher

hockey9011 wrote:
goldy313 wrote:Lourdes is a credible win, Lourdes has a poor record but has played a brutal schedule and only lost nearly all those games by 1, including Duluth Marshall and Cathedral.

But Como has more wins. They must be better...
HShockeywatcher

Section 3A HockeyScout wrote:You rip on teams for playing poor schedule's and they lose one game you drop them from the rankings.

Then you add a team that is in NO OTHER RANKINGS a top 20 team. A team that HAS ZERO Creditable wins. A team that has lost to Winona and Rochester John Marshall. A team that has only beaten Waconia and Mankato East by ONE.

Then I just mention a 3A club in Hutch and you come back with Hutch gives up to many goals while they are WINNING GAMES. Keep Northfield because they play all one goal games against a below average schedule and CANNOT put up more then One goal against the Winona'a of the world.

DL has beaten no one noteworthy and everyone with knowledge knows they have a 4 year starter in net so because he makes a million saves and STILL LOSSES you rank them high? Makes Sense

Hutch is (9-1-1) has played a better schedule then Northfield. They play in a better conference and if you want to give Section 1A Love open your eyes and look at the team Northfeild is playing tomorrow night Fairbault. They should be even ranked higher then northfeild.

Just because a team losses by one to teams in below average conference does not mean they should be ranked ahead of team that wins games??
I have made statements about schedules, but I have put down no teams for the schedule they play.
Please quote me ripping on a team for playing a poor schedule...

They have one bad loss on their schedule. We've seen you tell us they lost to Winona in OT, while outshooting them 5:1, about 5 times now. We get it. They had a tough game. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it stick any more.

It is not about quantity of wins or losses, it is about how they are happening.
Take Sartell for example. They have 4 losses, all to ranked teams in A or AA, and managed one goal against all 4 teams. Now, they tied Fergus Falls, who is also ranked.
Look at Detroit Lakes. Their schedule isn't the greatest, but they have 1 goal losses to a few ranked teams and in a stretch of 4 games against lesser teams they had 3 shutouts outscoring their opponents 27-1.
Hutch was shut out by Delano, tied New Ulm and has allowed 17 goals in their last 4 games. Not really a way to spin that.
It's the same reason Como Park likely won't be on my teams to watch list next week and why a 3 win Totino Grace team still is.

You honestly don't think keeping a game close and scoring goals on good teams despite losing is worth anything?

I don't judge teams by the conference they play in, I judge them by the results of the games they play...
When you don't have common opponents, and not everyone can, how you win games needs to matter, which is why it does it almost every ranking system.

What is a "credible win?"

Repeating the same things over and over aren't going to get your point across. If you have something constructive to add, please do. I'm looking for them all the time and would love the suggestions. Telling me something I've done is bad doesn't help make it better.
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

HShockeywatcher wrote:
hockey9011 wrote:

haha I asked a direct question about whether Hutch could beat the teams i listed and he avoided it completely
Section 3A HockeyScout

hockey9011 wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:
hockey9011 wrote: Alexandria is in class A and they are undefeated
haha I asked a direct question about whether Hutch could beat the teams i listed and he avoided it completely
]

Hutch WOULD BEAT an Over Ranked by this Poll Northfield
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

hockey9011 wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:But Como has more wins. They must be better...
]

Hutch WOULD BEAT an Over Ranked by this Poll Northfield
so you see them as #20 or do you think they could beat the 19th ranked team? Or the 18th.. I watched #19 SARTELL beat SRR 7-2.. Hutch beat the same team 6-4.. Do you think they deserve to jump them too?
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

Besides for maybe Northfield at 20, I see no argument where Hutch should be any higher.. Where do you think they should be?? And no I don't want to hear that Northfield shouldnt be there.... But as you seem to see them play a lot, where do you think Hutch would fit in
notTONIGHT

Post by notTONIGHT »

HShockeywatcher wrote:
Section 3A HockeyScout wrote:You rip on teams for playing poor schedule's and they lose one game you drop them from the rankings.

I have made statements about schedules, but I have put down no teams for the schedule they play.
Please quote me ripping on a team for playing a poor schedule...

They have one bad loss on their schedule. We've seen you tell us they lost to Winona in OT, while outshooting them 5:1, about 5 times now. We get it. They had a tough game. Repeating it over and over doesn't make it stick any more.

It is not about quantity of wins or losses, it is about how they are happening.
Take Sartell for example. They have 4 losses, all to ranked teams in A or AA, and managed one goal against all 4 teams. Now, they tied Fergus Falls, who is also ranked.
Look at Detroit Lakes. Their schedule isn't the greatest, but they have 1 goal losses to a few ranked teams and in a stretch of 4 games against lesser teams they had 3 shutouts outscoring their opponents 27-1.
Hutch was shut out by Delano, tied New Ulm and has allowed 17 goals in their last 4 games. Not really a way to spin that.
It's the same reason Como Park likely won't be on my teams to watch list next week and why a 3 win Totino Grace team still is.

You honestly don't think keeping a game close and scoring goals on good teams despite losing is worth anything?

I don't judge teams by the conference they play in, I judge them by the results of the games they play...
When you don't have common opponents, and not everyone can, how you win games needs to matter, which is why it does it almost every ranking system.

What is a "credible win?"

Repeating the same things over and over aren't going to get your point across. If you have something constructive to add, please do. I'm looking for them all the time and would love the suggestions. Telling me something I've done is bad doesn't help make it better.

I didn't want to point this out, but i feel obligated now, Luverne has had one bad day this year. They lost to a moderate at best Kennedy squad. You've claimed one game wont drastically change your opinion, but you've relegated Luverne to an unranked status. The St. Paul academy loss has to be a comparable loss (if thats such a thing) to all the squads you give credit to as being close "losers" of.

Again, the Kennedy loss is ugly, but not NEARLY as bad as losing to Winona. Luverne beat Winona by 8 goals, and followed that up by beating the undeniable Section 5A favorite in Spring lake park.

Having Luverne unranked seems like a reach for a splash move.
hockey9011

Post by hockey9011 »

I can't help but agree with you there.. Dropping them for that game seemed reasonable, but I still believe they would fit in fine with the other teams in the lower portion top 20.
HShockeywatcher

notTONIGHT wrote:I didn't want to point this out, but i feel obligated now, Luverne has had one bad day this year. They lost to a moderate at best Kennedy squad. You've claimed one game wont drastically change your opinion, but you've relegated Luverne to an unranked status. The St. Paul academy loss has to be a comparable loss (if thats such a thing) to all the squads you give credit to as being close "losers" of.

Again, the Kennedy loss is ugly, but not NEARLY as bad as losing to Winona. Luverne beat Winona by 8 goals, and followed that up by beating the undeniable Section 5A favorite in Spring lake park.

Having Luverne unranked seems like a reach for a splash move.
That's fair. Completely. And also much more constructive than the other comments.

It isn't one game with Northfield, nor is it with Luverne though. Losing to Kennedy was probably the tipping point in my mind, but they also have 1 goal wins to unranked teams in Spring Lake Park and Totino Grace. So, a schedule full of lesser teams, two 1 goal wins to unranked teams, a 1 goal loss to an unranked team and a 3 goal loss to a team who was coming off a loss to an unproven Denfeld team (who now beat Breck). Luverne has had 4 games and not impressed in them, unfortunately.

One could also point out that while it was only 1 game and a 1 goal loss, Northfield beat that same Kennedy team by 1. Which is part of the problem.
Totino's allowed 6 goals 4 times this season, two of the times being to EGF and Luverne. :-k

And to be clear, I'm not trying to defend my rankings saying they are completely accurate or anything. I am simply pointing out that telling me I'm wrong with no substance doesn't help me change what you think is wrong.
notTONIGHT makes a few good points, some I hadn't noticed, that I will definitely be taking into consideration for next week and beyond.
Karl wrote a very good article that someone linked in the AA rankings and is worth a read:
http://apatientcycle.com/2015/01/07/in- ... jectivity/

While the comments from certain posters aren't very constructive, this sure is better than not getting comments at all. Faribault, Hibbing, Luverne, maybe even Hutch, Mankato East or Kittson Central...
jackstraw

Post by jackstraw »

Scout is dead wrong on 2 counts. Faribault won't beat Northfield and Parrish wasn't their best player.
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

jackstraw wrote:Scout is dead wrong on 2 counts. Faribault won't beat Northfield and Parrish wasn't their best player.
Parrish? Never heard of the kid?
LSQRANK

MN Class A extracted from LSQRank MN/WI/ND combo

Post by LSQRANK »

Code: Select all

LSQRANK         Team SEC CLS Abrev   Score    GD    avgSS    PPc     PKc    G  (W-L-T)   percent
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  6       Hermantown  7 A  PRH      202.95   2.0     0.64   35.4    89.4   14  (12- 2-0) 0.857  
 10   EastGrandForks  8 A  EGF      253.20   2.5     0.62   23.3    81.4   13  (10- 3-0) 0.769   
 15   DuluthMarshall  7 A  DMH      268.46   2.7     0.63   27.3    83.3   13  (11- 1-1) 0.885  
 19            Breck  2 A  BRK      292.47   2.9     0.65   16.0    87.9   13  ( 8- 5-0) 0.615  
 25        Mahtomedi  4 A  MAH      320.68   3.2     0.60   23.1    82.8   13  (11- 1-1) 0.885  
 30           Delano  2 A  DEL      349.09   3.5     0.58   15.4    83.3   12  ( 9- 3-0) 0.750  
 34       Alexandria  6 A  ALX      362.45   3.6     0.54   25.9    89.6   12  (11- 0-1) 0.958  
 54    StCloudApollo  6 A  SCA      417.66   4.2     0.52   20.9    97.6   11  ( 7- 2-2) 0.727  
 56              SPA  4 A  SPA      425.49   4.3     0.52   19.1    88.1   13  (11- 2-0) 0.846  
 57            Orono  2 A  ORO      426.87   4.3     0.59   17.3    85.5   12  ( 6- 5-1) 0.542  
 69      StCloudCath  6 A  SCC      457.78   4.6     0.55   25.0    86.0   14  (10- 4-0) 0.714  
 73  ThiefRiverFalls  8 A  TRF      468.33   4.7     0.60   17.1    82.4   13  ( 7- 6-0) 0.538  
 76            Blake  2 A  BLK      474.68   4.7     0.58   10.8    81.8   10  ( 4- 6-0) 0.400  
 77          Warroad  8 A  WAR      475.04   4.8     0.56   15.7    86.7   15  ( 9- 5-1) 0.633  
 79        NewPrague  1 A  NP       483.55   4.8     0.56   24.3    85.3   14  (10- 4-0) 0.714  
 83    DuluthDenfeld  7 A  DDF      486.72   4.9     0.57   31.5    84.8   14  ( 9- 5-0) 0.643  
 86    RochesterLord  1 A  RLO      490.47   4.9     0.59   16.1    87.9   13  ( 2-10-1) 0.192  
 88   SpringLakePark  5 A  SLK      495.07   5.0     0.49   23.5    79.6   14  (10- 4-0) 0.714  
 93          Sartell  6 A  SAR      507.98   5.1     0.50   32.2    81.0   13  ( 8- 4-1) 0.654  
 94      SouthStPaul  4 A  SSP      519.20   5.2     0.55   14.3    88.9   12  ( 7- 5-0) 0.583  
 97      FergusFalls  6 A  FF       521.58   5.2     0.46   16.7    77.5   13  ( 8- 3-2) 0.692  
 98       Northfield  1 A  NF       522.37   5.2     0.49   20.9    87.5   13  ( 7- 4-2) 0.615  
102          Hibbing  7 A  HIB      527.44   5.3     0.54   27.4    81.1   13  ( 6- 6-1) 0.500  
103           Simley  4 A  SIM      533.46   5.3     0.45   25.5    88.6   15  ( 6- 6-3) 0.500  
107          Luverne  3 A  LUV      539.06   5.4     0.36   50.0    84.8   16  (14- 2-0) 0.875  
112        BloomKENN  2 A  BKN      545.16   5.5     0.53   25.0    76.5   12  ( 6- 6-0) 0.500  
113    StPaulJohnson  4 A  SPJ      545.69   5.5     0.50    4.0    82.8   13  ( 7- 5-1) 0.577  
114      MankatoWest  1 A  MKW      548.23   5.5     0.50   22.7    79.5   12  ( 6- 5-1) 0.542  
115        MplsNovas  2 A  MPL      549.11   5.5     0.46   21.7    82.8   14  ( 7- 6-1) 0.536  
117        AlbertLea  1 A  ABL      550.12   5.5     0.49   10.7    88.4   12  ( 6- 6-0) 0.500  
119        Crookston  8 A  CRK      559.03   5.6     0.55   23.9    72.0   14  ( 6- 7-1) 0.464  
120     DetroitLakes  8 A  DL       559.23   5.6     0.44   13.9    87.2   11  ( 6- 4-1) 0.591  
122    MoundWestonka  2 A  MWT      568.77   5.7     0.48   17.5    82.7   13  ( 5- 7-1) 0.423  
123       Hutchinson  3 A  HUT      570.53   5.7     0.41   25.0    80.5   11  ( 9- 1-1) 0.864  
124      TotinoGrace  4 A  TG       577.05   5.8     0.59   20.0    63.9   10  ( 3- 7-0) 0.300  
127      StLouisPark  2 A  SLP      588.39   5.9     0.51   15.8    80.0   12  ( 3- 7-2) 0.333  
130      LittleFalls  6 A  LFS      595.62   6.0     0.44   20.0    73.7   14  ( 6- 7-1) 0.464  
131       MHHAunited  4 A  MHH      598.57   6.0     0.43   32.4    81.8   10  ( 6- 4-0) 0.600  
132       SaukRapids  6 A  SSR      602.84   6.0     0.41   10.0    72.9   13  ( 6- 6-1) 0.500  
133        Faribault  1 A  FBL      603.47   6.0     0.43   22.2    86.7   12  ( 9- 3-0) 0.750  
134           Sibley  4 A  SIB      607.12   6.1     0.47   10.9    86.7   13  ( 5- 8-0) 0.385  
136      MankatoEast  1 A  MKE      614.78   6.1     0.41   16.7    75.0   15  ( 9- 6-0) 0.600  
138         Virginia  7 A  VIR      616.48   6.2     0.53   20.4    79.2   12  ( 4- 8-0) 0.333  
141           Austin  1 A  AUS      621.54   6.2     0.39   13.1    75.0   14  ( 3- 9-2) 0.286  
144          Waconia  2 A  WAC      624.47   6.2     0.48   22.9    66.7   12  ( 2- 7-3) 0.292  
145           IFALLS  7 A  IFS      626.43   6.3     0.52   17.5    80.8   14  ( 3-11-0) 0.214  
147        Princeton  5 A  PRC      628.62   6.3     0.43   15.4    84.6   13  ( 6- 5-2) 0.538  
150           NewUlm  3 A  NU       635.09   6.4     0.36   23.8    78.9   14  ( 9- 4-1) 0.679  
151          StPeter  1 A  STP      638.98   6.4     0.32   27.5    83.8   12  ( 8- 4-0) 0.667  
152          RedWing  1 A  RW       641.34   6.4     0.50   22.8    79.4   15  ( 1-13-1) 0.100  
155         Greenway  7 A  GRW      653.17   6.5     0.43   16.4    86.8   15  ( 7- 8-0) 0.467  
156     ChisagoLakes  5 A  CHL      653.92   6.5     0.53   10.7    77.6   14  ( 2-11-1) 0.179  
157          Kittson  8 A  KIT      656.55   6.6     0.39   40.0    69.0   13  ( 8- 5-0) 0.615  
159       ParkRapids  8 A  PR       658.67   6.6     0.44   18.2    88.2   13  ( 5- 7-1) 0.423  
160              LDC  3 A  LDC      660.26   6.6     0.38   28.1    92.6   11  ( 7- 4-0) 0.636  
163         Marshall  3 A  MAR      665.34   6.7     0.32   25.0    87.9   14  ( 8- 6-0) 0.571  
165           Chaska  2 A  CHK      666.27   6.7     0.36   27.1    78.1   13  ( 9- 4-0) 0.692  
166          Willmar  3 A  WIL      670.37   6.7     0.41   22.0    85.7   11  ( 4- 7-0) 0.364  
167        LaCresant  1 A  LAC      671.83   6.7     0.31   34.1    77.6   12  ( 8- 4-0) 0.667  
168       NorthShore  7 A  SLB      674.17   6.7     0.31   27.3    57.5   12  ( 6- 6-0) 0.500  
169          Proctor  5 A  PRO      674.99   6.7     0.45   16.0    75.5   14  ( 6- 8-0) 0.429  
170           Waseca  1 A  WAS      677.99   6.8     0.33   31.7    74.1   13  ( 9- 4-0) 0.692  
173          Eveleth  7 A  EVE      700.18   7.0     0.42   14.0    75.0   12  ( 6- 5-1) 0.542  
175        LakeWoods  8 A  LOW      715.17   7.2     0.39   11.4    81.8   11  ( 3- 8-0) 0.273  
176           Winona  1 A  WNN      718.95   7.2     0.45   19.7    71.2   15  ( 3-12-0) 0.200  
178     StPaulComoPk  4 A  SPB      741.17   7.4     0.23   47.5    90.6   14  (13- 1-0) 0.929  
181       Providence  5 A  PVA      748.16   7.5     0.44   18.9    63.0   13  ( 4- 8-1) 0.346  
182             Mora  5 A  MOH      757.80   7.6     0.28   33.3    84.7   14  ( 8- 5-1) 0.607  
183       RedwoodVal  3 A  RWV      762.40   7.6     0.33   17.8    76.7   12  ( 4- 8-0) 0.333  
188    NorthernLakes  6 A  PLK      784.19   7.8     0.36   31.8    72.2   12  ( 4- 8-0) 0.333  
189         PineCity  5 A  PCT      814.43   8.1     0.26   33.8    68.6   14  ( 5- 9-0) 0.357  
191           Morris  3 A  MOR      834.27   8.3     0.34   23.8    68.5   14  ( 3-11-0) 0.214  
192           Bagley  8 A  BAG      837.96   8.4     0.27   13.9    66.0    9  ( 2- 7-0) 0.222  
193     RedLakeFalls  8 A  RLF      841.58   8.4     0.35   18.8    80.6   13  ( 5- 7-1) 0.423  
195     LegacyChrist  5 A  LCH      845.79   8.5     0.30   14.9    72.4   13  ( 5- 8-0) 0.385  
196       PrairieCtr  6 A  PCR      846.99   8.5     0.37   15.4    76.9   13  ( 3-10-0) 0.231  
197           Windom  3 A  WIN      862.83   8.6     0.32    8.3    71.7   14  ( 4-10-0) 0.286  
198             LPGE  6 A  LPG      864.50   8.6     0.29   30.6    75.0   13  ( 5- 8-0) 0.385  
199      NorthBranch  5 A  NBH      874.87   8.7     0.26   17.5    62.5   12  ( 5- 7-0) 0.417  
200        MooseLake  5 A  MOO      878.52   8.8     0.27   32.6    68.2   13  ( 2-11-0) 0.154  
201         Fairmont  3 A  FMT      887.77   8.9     0.36   15.8    66.7   10  ( 1- 8-1) 0.150  
203     Breckenridge  6 A  BRW      905.97   9.1     0.31   21.4    48.0    9  ( 1- 8-0) 0.111  
205              Ely  7 A  ELY      922.95   9.2     0.29   11.4    54.9   11  ( 1-10-0) 0.091  
206     HighlandPark  4 A  HLP      935.73   9.4     0.30   10.9    61.2   12  ( 2-10-0) 0.167  
209        Richfield  2 A  RHF      974.98   9.7     0.26   13.9    67.5   13  ( 2-11-0) 0.154  
210      Worthington  3 A  WOR      977.21   9.8     0.35   11.1    73.8   13  ( 0-12-1) 0.038