Team MN Brick

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Napalm187

Team MN Brick

Post by Napalm187 »

http://www.northamericanhockeyclassic.c ... ams_id=239

So...this is the Team Minnesota? I like the logo, with the Wild homage. But I thought they were Team MN now, w/o the Blades? Also, 2 is from WI, 3 is from Europe and 4 is from WI and one of the goalies is from MO. I thought they could only have 3 imports? Couldn't they find better kids in MN? Seen those WI kids and they are good, not difference makers though. They could've found equally comparable kids in MN no?

How did they "find" this goalie?
http://www.examiner.net/features/x67582 ... t-fall-far

By this article?

Like I have said before as a former Blade parent...dissapointing. Use MN kids. At least the Machine does. :oops:
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

It is likely that the Wisconsin kids are not considered imports.

Best of luck to the kids as they head to Edmonton! Have a blast, guys!
Be kind. Rewind.
forreal

Re: Team MN Brick

Post by forreal »

Napalm187 wrote:http://www.northamericanhockeyclassic.c ... ams_id=239

So...this is the Team Minnesota? I like the logo, with the Wild homage. But I thought they were Team MN now, w/o the Blades? Also, 2 is from WI, 3 is from Europe and 4 is from WI and one of the goalies is from MO. I thought they could only have 3 imports? Couldn't they find better kids in MN? Seen those WI kids and they are good, not difference makers though. They could've found equally comparable kids in MN no?

How did they "find" this goalie?
http://www.examiner.net/features/x67582 ... t-fall-far

By this article?

Like I have said before as a former Blade parent...dissapointing. Use MN kids. At least the Machine does. :oops:
You seem bitter! Good luck to both the machine and blades in Winnipeg, and good luck to the blades on a once in a lifetime experience in edmonton!
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

When will Irisheyes02's kid ('02 Machine Orange player :lol: :lol: :lol: ) be added to the roster????? The Brick is rapidly approaching!
Irisheyes02

Post by Irisheyes02 »

Roster u r looking at is not The Edmonton roster. I know very covert but true. Spehar33, hope you are having a great day today. Smile.. It is always sunny in philadelphia.
Biscuitinthebasket

Post by Biscuitinthebasket »

When my son didn't make it, I was told final roster with all the final parts would only play in Edmonton. I'm not bitter here but seems odd that they would not all be together in Winnipeg. Regardless, good luck. Hope results are better than Ly.
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

Irisheyes02 wrote:Roster u r looking at is not The Edmonton roster. I know very covert but true. Spehar33, hope you are having a great day today. Smile.. It is always sunny in philadelphia.
Nobody ever considered the roster in question to be the Brick roster, genius :roll:

The question remains, when will your little superstar be added to the Blades' Edmonton roster?

Many are waiting impatiently.
hipcheck62

Post by hipcheck62 »

Mo Wanchuk wrote:
Irisheyes02 wrote:Roster u r looking at is not The Edmonton roster. I know very covert but true. Spehar33, hope you are having a great day today. Smile.. It is always sunny in philadelphia.
Nobody ever considered the roster in question to be the Brick roster, genius :roll:
Well the Blades did. A quick look at their website shows the Winnipeg tournament being for the brick team. Doesn't take a genius to jump to that conclusion.
Napalm187

Post by Napalm187 »

Their has already been a roster change! They replaced that Jakub european character with a new #3 who was on their independent cup roster. What is going on there?? Irish, what # is your kid gonna grab?
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

hipcheck62 wrote:
Mo Wanchuk wrote:
Well the Blades did. A quick look at their website shows the Winnipeg tournament being for the brick team. Doesn't take a genius to jump to that conclusion.
So you are saying that Irisheyes02's little superstar should be on the Winnipeg roster as well? I'm sure they made one exception for him.
Napalm187

Post by Napalm187 »

What happened to #5 on the Blades? Is he not with them anymore? I see that he was with the American Stars at the '01 level and not with the team he is listed on their website, the Blades. Trouble already?
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

Napalm187 wrote:What happened to #5 on the Blades? Is he not with them anymore? I see that he was with the American Stars at the '01 level and not with the team he is listed on their website, the Blades. Trouble already?
A lot of changes but, no '02 Orange players rostered yet. Still waiting Irisheyes02 :shock:
Irisheyes02

Post by Irisheyes02 »

Orange Cult, your interest and concern is definitely A++. However, please allow me to present, for argument sake, the contrarian argument that maybe, just maybe, the roster might change between now and June 30th. Mind you, I'm not saying it will. However, one cannot argue with 100% certainty that this won't happen. Please check back in late June. Until then....continue to debate, haggle and rip all things non orange and please continue to support First Athlete. I bid you farewell.
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

Irisheyes02 wrote:Orange Cult, your interest and concern is definitely A++. However, please allow me to present, for argument sake, the contrarian argument that maybe, just maybe, the roster might change between now and June 30th. Mind you, I'm not saying it will. However, one cannot argue with 100% certainty that this won't happen. Please check back in late June. Until then....continue to debate, haggle and rip all things non orange and please continue to support First Athlete. I bid you farewell.
In late June, once you have been proven to be a fraud, what happens then??? Will you admit it??

If not a single "02 Orange player is on the Brick roster, will you then let us all know you are a Blades coach with a psycho problem??????

100% certainty..........you are a complete wack-job. Have a grand ole'time in Edmonton with Biscuit! :roll:
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

just my opinion but this blades brick team will be the best in 4 or 5 years. No matter who is on the final roster.
youngatheart

Post by youngatheart »

How many players on the Minnesota Blades roster for Winnipeg are not regular Blades players or imports?
Pylon

Post by Pylon »

Mo Wanchuk wrote:
Irisheyes02 wrote:Orange Cult, your interest and concern is definitely A++. However, please allow me to present, for argument sake, the contrarian argument that maybe, just maybe, the roster might change between now and June 30th. Mind you, I'm not saying it will. However, one cannot argue with 100% certainty that this won't happen. Please check back in late June. Until then....continue to debate, haggle and rip all things non orange and please continue to support First Athlete. I bid you farewell.
In late June, once you have been proven to be a fraud, what happens then??? Will you admit it??

If not a single "02 Orange player is on the Brick roster, will you then let us all know you are a Blades coach with a psycho problem??????

100% certainty..........you are a complete wack-job. Have a grand ole'time in Edmonton with Biscuit! :roll:
Funny how the roster is changing as soon as it was linked on this site.
No boy from the North.

[/b]
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

I find it hard to believe that not one kid from the North is good enough to play for Team Mn. [Not to mention a goalie from Missouri] Maybe most people don't want to spend that kind of $$$ on a squirt touny. That kind of cash would pay for alot of hockey back here.
mnhockey2019

Post by mnhockey2019 »

old goalie85 wrote:I find it hard to believe that not one kid from the North is good enough to play for Team Mn. [Not to mention a goalie from Missouri] Maybe most people don't want to spend that kind of $$$ on a squirt touny. That kind of cash would pay for alot of hockey back here.
Is it not good enough or didn't try out? I got the impression that other than kids from out of state, the rest of the kids trying out were from the metro area. Either way, good luck to the kids that made the team.
KarlDexheimer11

Post by KarlDexheimer11 »

Mo Wanchuk, Spehar33, Napalm 17 and others.

I am one of the 2002 Blades Coaches.

A parent who follows this board was nice enough to reach out to me to let me know the Blades coaching staff was being repeatedly slandered on this site. To set the record straight, the 2002 Blades coaches are not behind the pot stirring on this site. To further set the record straight, our coaching staff has a lot of respect and personal relationships (beyond hockey) with several of the '02 Machine coaches and parents.

The rivalry between the two organizations is what it is. Both sides drink their own flavor of Kool Aid and that is ok. It produces competition and competition is good. Both teams are great teams with great players and a select, few parents are the ones who create the drama. The kids could care less about the BS.

Respectfully, I would ask the Blades bashers to refrain from negative and basesless attacks against coaches and kids. If you want to get out from behind your alias and talk in person, shoot me a private message and I will be happy to provide my phone number. Thank you.
O-townClown

Post by O-townClown »

How do we know you're really Karl Dexheimer?

Kidding.

Have a great trip and don't let mindless (and it really is mindless) drivel get you down.
Be kind. Rewind.
youngatheart

Post by youngatheart »

I would bet Spehar's and Irish's houses on it that Dexheimer has been well aware of what is going on in this Forum! He is really involved in this stuff.

Agree that it is really Stupid to call out 10 year old kids. As far as coaches, can't be too much fun coaching these 02' teams. Some really talented young players and a lot of really crazy parents on all sides. Can't imagine.

It will all die down in July. Don't really hear a lot about the 01' level teams anymore. Those teams had some major over hauls.
Mo Wanchuk

Post by Mo Wanchuk »

KarlDexheimer11 wrote:Mo Wanchuk, Spehar33, Napalm 17 and others.

I am one of the 2002 Blades Coaches.

A parent who follows this board was nice enough to reach out to me to let me know the Blades coaching staff was being repeatedly slandered on this site. To set the record straight, the 2002 Blades coaches are not behind the pot stirring on this site. To further set the record straight, our coaching staff has a lot of respect and personal relationships (beyond hockey) with several of the '02 Machine coaches and parents.

The rivalry between the two organizations is what it is. Both sides drink their own flavor of Kool Aid and that is ok. It produces competition and competition is good. Both teams are great teams with great players and a select, few parents are the ones who create the drama. The kids could care less about the BS.

Respectfully, I would ask the Blades bashers to refrain from negative and basesless attacks against coaches and kids. If you want to get out from behind your alias and talk in person, shoot me a private message and I will be happy to provide my phone number. Thank you.
ROFLMAO.......

No spanking for Biscuit or irisheyes?
Napalm187

Post by Napalm187 »

Nice sentiments Karl, but I seriously doubt this is your first time on here. I don't have an 02 kid, I got a HS'er, a pee wee and a mite, but I have a lot of friends and nephews sprinkled throughout each level and at the 02 level...and I keep hearing that you are the point man in trying to recruit Machine kids in-season for the Brick. It's one thing to rev up the cell after the Caribou, but it ain't cool to be "networking" in-season. Obviously, no one knows this with 100% certainty except you and whomever you speak with, but when their is smoke, there is usually fire. Rumors usually have some basis in truth.

I do wish you guys the best of luck in Edmonton. I want to see the boys have more success up there than they have been having. My only question is what is up with that European Jakub kid that was on your roster for the tourney for less than 24 hours before being taken off the website on NAHC? I want to see you guys do well, I just wish you'd stick to a MN roster and not hear these nasty rumors about recruitment.

PAX
msphockey

Post by msphockey »

Napalm187 wrote:What happened to #5 on the Blades? Is he not with them anymore? I see that he was with the American Stars at the '01 level and not with the team he is listed on their website, the Blades. Trouble already?
Huh? The #5 listed on the tournament website as part of the 02 Team Minnesota has been a part of the Blades since last spring/summer. The #5 listed as part of the American Stars is an 01 that used to play for the 01 Machine Orange. Maybe the rosters were originally entered on the tournament website incorrectly as opposed to anything mischevious?