Future Mr. Hockey?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

east hockey wrote:
karl(east) wrote:
wbmd wrote: It certainly does.
Yes, this appears to be the same old script.

You know, I would appreciate WBL's efforts to take down Hill-Murray a bit more if some of their fans could discover a slight sense of objectivity and/or humility.
Humility should be easy for them, or is it something they reserve for March? Image

Lee
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That brings back such great memories of freshman year...
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

karl(east) wrote:
east hockey wrote:
karl(east) wrote: Yes, this appears to be the same old script.

You know, I would appreciate WBL's efforts to take down Hill-Murray a bit more if some of their fans could discover a slight sense of objectivity and/or humility.
Humility should be easy for them, or is it something they reserve for March? Image

Lee
:lol: :lol: :lol:
That brings back such great memories of freshman year...
Hey, 3rd place was better than 30th place. :)

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

i think B is either Sam Swanson or is sleeping with him, every post is either about how Swanson is gods gift to hockey, or how great WBL is :roll: give it up already the guy had one hatty in his first game, wanna talk about great first games, east'sjayce paulseth had a hatty and 4 assists in his first game
enjoy this post while it lasts....
hockeykid15

Post by hockeykid15 »

danny mattson will win it. as long as that edina kid lee doesnt win it though, ill be happy
mnhcky65

Post by mnhcky65 »

hockeyhair15 wrote:i think B is either Sam Swanson or is sleeping with him, every post is either about how Swanson is gods gift to hockey, or how great WBL is :roll: give it up already the guy had one hatty in his first game, wanna talk about great first games, east'sjayce paulseth had a hatty and 4 assists in his first game
why would swanson have his own account and talk himself up? he isnt stupid. i agree with "B," white bear is a very underrated team with some very good players, including swanson. B is probably just a dedicated white bear fan. by the way, you kinda sound like jayce paulseth? just a thought.
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

mnhcky65 wrote:
hockeyhair15 wrote:i think B is either Sam Swanson or is sleeping with him, every post is either about how Swanson is gods gift to hockey, or how great WBL is :roll: give it up already the guy had one hatty in his first game, wanna talk about great first games, east'sjayce paulseth had a hatty and 4 assists in his first game
why would swanson have his own account and talk himself up? he isnt stupid. i agree with "B," white bear is a very underrated team with some very good players, including swanson. B is probably just a dedicated white bear fan. by the way, you kinda sound like jayce paulseth? just a thought.
you must be new here
HSpuckguy

2008-2009 Mr. Hockey Candidates

Post by HSpuckguy »

Click on the link below to see the 2008-2009 List of Candidates for Minnesota's Mr. Hockey Award.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=14
imbetterthenU

Post by imbetterthenU »

Without a doubt Mr. Hockey for the 2008-2009 season will go to Zach May from Burnsville, he is by far better then anyone else in MN right now. He may not stay due to much NHL intrest there is a possibility he will be playing for coach Gretzky in the phoenix organization during 09-10 season but as of this year May for MR.HOCKEY!!
HSpuckguy

Post by HSpuckguy »

Obviously you've been smokin' the wacky weed! :roll:
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

HSpuckguy wrote:Obviously you've been smokin' the wacky weed! :roll:
no i think he's been smokin Mr. May's "meat cigar" too much, :twisted: if ya know what i mean
heckler9

Post by heckler9 »

danny delisle from TG
Teak

Post by Teak »

All of you WBL fans out there (maybe only one?) pushing Sam Swanson as Mr. Hockey, tell me this: What happened with the Woodbury game? I mean, come on; how are you going to beat Hill-Murray in the sections if you can't beat Woodbury?

I *do* want to see WBL in the state tourney this year, instead of H-M, so I am not being ratty about this.
wbmd

Post by wbmd »

Teak wrote:All of you WBL fans out there (maybe only one?) pushing Sam Swanson as Mr. Hockey, tell me this: What happened with the Woodbury game? I mean, come on; how are you going to beat Hill-Murray in the sections if you can't beat Woodbury?

I *do* want to see WBL in the state tourney this year, instead of H-M, so I am not being ratty about this.
But it does sound like you're cutting down Woodbury.
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

Teak wrote:All of you WBL fans out there (maybe only one?) pushing Sam Swanson as Mr. Hockey, tell me this: What happened with the Woodbury game? I mean, come on; how are you going to beat Hill-Murray in the sections if you can't beat Woodbury?

Please recall that wanting doesn't mean getting. Maybe there will be a different 4AA team that knocks Hill off. Roseville certainly is due (although likely not good enough this year), Stillwater has looked okay, Tartan has shocked the world once or twice. Heck, after 3 games, White Bear may only be a 4 seed in the section...
Don Imus

Post by Don Imus »

hockeyhair15 wrote:
mnhcky65 wrote:
you must be new here
Much like yourself.
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

Don Imus wrote:
hockeyhair15 wrote:
mnhcky65 wrote: why would swanson have his own account and talk himself up? he isnt stupid. i agree with "B," white bear is a very underrated team with some very good players, including swanson. B is probably just a dedicated white bear fan. by the way, you kinda sound like jayce paulseth? just a thought.
you must be new here
Much like yourself.
Mnhcky65 joined 10 months before hockeyhair15
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

imbetterthenU wrote:Without a doubt Mr. Hockey for the 2008-2009 season will go to Zach May from Burnsville, he is by far better then anyone else in MN right now. He may not stay due to much NHL intrest there is a possibility he will be playing for coach Gretzky in the phoenix organization during 09-10 season but as of this year May for MR.HOCKEY!!
You have not had one productive post on this forum yet. All you do is talk up May, who by the way is an average to slightly above average high school player, and trash anyone else, mostly Caleb Herbert, who is MUCH MUCH better then May.
King of the Pond

Post by King of the Pond »

i can honestly say that i havent seen many of these players play but tyler Pitlick truly amazes me everytime ive seen him play and that in my opinion is a mr hockey.
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

scoreboard33 wrote:
Don Imus wrote:
hockeyhair15 wrote: you must be new here
Much like yourself.
oh yea cause we all know that there is a standing gentlemens agreement on this board to never never ever talk up yourself, your team, your son, ect :roll: cause we all know that that has never happened. and yea i only recently got an account, but that was because 1. im now out of the state and want to keep up with whats goin on back home and 2. i was playing in highschool for the last 4 years and dont believe in talking up yourelf or the team you play on, but dont worry i was on here quite a bit in my highschool career so i have a pretty good idea of what goes on here.
crocket

Post by crocket »

If based on skills alone --Hanowski
The Exiled One

Post by The Exiled One »

crocket wrote:If based on skills alone --Hanowski
Hey, as an SCSU fan, I'd love nothing more than for this statement to be true. Unfortunately, it isn't. Hano wins Mr. Hockey for his work ethic... best motor of any big man in Minnesota.

Skills alone is probably Matson or Leddy. Pitlick's in the mix too, but he needs to show he's head and shoulders above Lovick and Hess to get the nod.
crocket

Post by crocket »

If based on play alone--Hanowski
breakout

Post by breakout »

The Exiled One wrote:
crocket wrote:If based on skills alone --Hanowski
Hey, as an SCSU fan, I'd love nothing more than for this statement to be true. Unfortunately, it isn't. Hano wins Mr. Hockey for his work ethic... best motor of any big man in Minnesota.

Skills alone is probably Matson or Leddy. Pitlick's in the mix too, but he needs to show he's head and shoulders above Lovick and Hess to get the nod.

Hanowski is a talented player. If NHL scouts and college coaches pick the player, Mr. Hanowski should be a top 5 but not the top one.
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

Max Tardy. Plain and simple.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
mnhcky65

Post by mnhcky65 »

hockeyhair15 wrote:
scoreboard33 wrote:
Don Imus wrote: Much like yourself.
oh yea cause we all know that there is a standing gentlemens agreement on this board to never never ever talk up yourself, your team, your son, ect :roll: cause we all know that that has never happened. and yea i only recently got an account, but that was because 1. im now out of the state and want to keep up with whats goin on back home and 2. i was playing in highschool for the last 4 years and dont believe in talking up yourelf or the team you play on, but dont worry i was on here quite a bit in my highschool career so i have a pretty good idea of what goes on here.
really? doesnt seem like it.