How many 9 year olds?

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

TPSKohoHockey29

How many 9 year olds?

Post by TPSKohoHockey29 »

OK, I thought this would be a funny subject to start.

Question: How many nine year olds could you take out?

RULES:
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

This is not meant to ever happen, its just kinda funny to think about to be honest.

I think i could take 20 or so before they started to overwhelm me.

(I did get this from ron and fez, but i changed the rules up a bit)

If you are having trouble thinking about beating up those snot nosed 9 year olds, think of them as clones, or robots!

So, How many of em can you take out?
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

Welcome to the Cafe TPS - a place where we've beaten every subject half to death... including this one.

Read my last sentence in the first post here. It's nice to know that Ron & Fez are now reading the bored as well as all of the local media. We're starting to conquer the world... Howard Stern is next!!! :lol:

I know what you're saying to yourself... it can't be possible that the idiots in the Cafe have really covered every potential subject ever. Well, this is your proof that we've just about hit them all! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Govs93 wrote:Welcome to the Cafe TPS - a place where we've beaten every subject half to death... including this one.

Read my last sentence in the first post here. It's nice to know that Ron & Fez are now reading the bored as well as all of the local media. We're starting to conquer the world... Howard Stern is next!!! :lol:

I know what you're saying to yourself... it can't be possible that the idiots in the Cafe have really covered every potential subject ever. Well, this is your proof that we've just about hit them all! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice !!! :lol: way to go Govs!

I could probably take a 1/2 dozen or more before the over protective parents started getting in my face :D

To funny! :lol: :lol:
tomASS

Post by tomASS »

you just crushed his dreams Govs - surely there is something we haven't discussed here. Have we ever tried politics or religion? :D
fighting all who rob or plunder
TPSKohoHockey29

Post by TPSKohoHockey29 »

HAXX!!!

ouch, this sucks!!!

im ashamed of myself now!

Could this be the official how many 9/5 year olds you can take on thread? lol

on GSBB it was how many 5 year olds, but i didnt know if it was appropriate to do extremely little kids on this board! so i choose snot nosed 9 year olds!

i feel bad now! thanks govs! :cry: :cry:

:lol: :lol:
tomASS

Post by tomASS »

the real question to answer before the battle ensued is, "what do their moms look like"?????
fighting all who rob or plunder
DMom

Post by DMom »

now there's a new topic :wink:
NumberCruncher

Post by NumberCruncher »

Haha and he didn't even include a link like Govs
That is all,
NumberCruncher
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

I was just trying to help you guys out when I posted that site. I know that you've all been knocked around by 5 year olds numerous times, so I'm just trying to direct you guys to a site where you can establish your limit. :wink:
WayOutWest

Re: How many 9 year olds?

Post by WayOutWest »

TPSKohoHockey29 wrote:OK, I thought this would be a funny subject to start.

Question: How many nine year olds could you take out?

RULES:
- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked unconscious, that kid is "out."
- I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down one adult. You will receive one hour of "counter-tactics" training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the standard-issue cup.
* The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to take you down.

This is not meant to ever happen, its just kinda funny to think about to be honest.

I think i could take 20 or so before they started to overwhelm me.

(I did get this from ron and fez, but i changed the rules up a bit)

If you are having trouble thinking about beating up those snot nosed 9 year olds, think of them as clones, or robots!

So, How many of em can you take out?
Congrats.............YOU are now the sickest person alive. :oops:
What kind of a deviant even THINKS about such things?
Please seek help. :shock:
who_b_dat

Post by who_b_dat »

WayOutWest wrote:What kind of a deviant even THINKS about such things?
Apparently some former east siders who have moved to Wayzata frequent such sites :D
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

who_b_dat wrote:
WayOutWest wrote:What kind of a deviant even THINKS about such things?
Apparently some former east siders who have moved to Wayzata frequent such sites :D
I just wish that site had been around when I was still on the Eastside. It would've come in handy on more than one occasion.