Any Risk Players?

The Only Forum for Non-Hockey Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Govs93

Any Risk Players?

Post by Govs93 »

Since it's plain as day that I've conquered this "bored" :wink: , I've decided to turn my attention toward dominating the world in a few games of Risk at Conquer Club... a site that hosts some casual paced games of Risk (you're given 24 hours to make each move).

If anybody would care to check it out, and join a Minnhock game, I've created one. Search for game #868552 and enter password: Minnhock

FYI - this is not a plug... I'm not affiliated with that site. It's just in the same vein as the Minnhock fantasy leagues. I think...

Besides, it may be that nobody cares anyway!
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Although I have the 'board' game at home, I have not played in a number of years.
Wild4hockey

Post by Wild4hockey »

Govs, it is like we were seperated at birth! Risk is a great game. I spent many nights in college playing the game with my roomates.
east hockey
Site Admin

Re: Any Risk Players?

Post by east hockey »

Govs93 wrote:Since it's plain as day that I've conquered this "bored" :wink: , I've decided to turn my attention toward dominating the world in a few games of Risk at Conquer Club... a site that hosts some casual paced games of Risk (you're given 24 hours to make each move).

If anybody would care to check it out, and join a Minnhock game, I've created one. Search for game #868552 and enter password: Minnhock

FYI - this is not a plug... I'm not affiliated with that site. It's just in the same vein as the Minnhock fantasy leagues. I think...

I've got Risk II on this PC. Awesome game. We wasted many a junior- and high school night playing the board game. It got intense at times, such as the night we ganged up on a buddy and he took his frustrations out with an axe on a tree in his back yard. He was, uh...slightly competitive. Or psychotic.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
murraychadwick

Post by murraychadwick »

east hockey wrote:
Govs93 wrote:Since it's plain as day that I've conquered this "bored" :wink: , I've decided to turn my attention toward dominating the world in a few games of Risk at Conquer Club... a site that hosts some casual paced games of Risk (you're given 24 hours to make each move).

I've got Risk II on this PC. Awesome game. We wasted many a junior- and high school night playing the board game. It got intense at times, such as the night we ganged up on a buddy and he took his frustrations out with an axe on a tree in his back yard. He was, uh...slightly competitive. Or psychotic.

Lee
Sounds like a heckuva goalie to me!
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

murraychadwick wrote:
east hockey wrote:

Lee
Sounds like a heckuva goalie to me!
Well yeah, he did have the mindset. He actually was a pretty fierce defensive lineman. A fairly good player on a fairly mediocre East football team.

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006
tomASS

Post by tomASS »

well at least he took his frustrations with the axe out on the tree rather than his buddies that just beat him. :wink:

sleep well tonight east ......sleep well
fighting all who rob or plunder
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

tomASS wrote:well at least he took his frustrations with the axe out on the tree rather than his buddies that just beat him. :wink:

sleep well tonight east ......sleep well
I don't sleep. I wait. Image

Lee
Egomaniac since 2006
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

I've played a few games on that site, but I find myself missing too many turns that it doesn't matter.
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
quickgym guy

Post by quickgym guy »

NERRRRRRRRRRDS :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D
Govs93

Post by Govs93 »

quickgym guy wrote:NERRRRRRRRRRDS :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D
I can't think of any argument for that.
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

We used to play at deer hunting camp...I would do fine until someone pulled out the Hot 100, or Snowshoe Grog :shock: next thing ya know I'm like Bush... jumping into every battle I could get in...only difference was I had an inferior force and was wiped out and in bed by 10 :( funny how the juice turns ya into a war monger :lol:

Some games lasted more then a day :lol: :lol: guys would be sleeping instead of hunting cause they were up til 4-5am playing that game..

Good times!

8)
boblee

post 8284

Post by boblee »

I am signed up, we'll see how things go.