Bauer Vapor Leg Pads

siv101

Bauer Vapor Leg Pads

Post by siv101 »

i just ordered the new bauer vapor leg pads this weekend...i wanna know what all u think about these pads <p></p><i></i>
hockeystud32

worst pads ever

Post by hockeystud32 »

The vapors are the worst pads ever made. They look like street hockey pads, and weigh more than the Supremes. Bauer took a huge step back with these pads, plus theyre really ugly. <p></p><i></i>
brickwall33

SIV

Post by brickwall33 »

When i first looked at the vapor pads at the state tournament the rep told me they were the 2nd lightest pad on the market, behind the blockade. Well that is not true, the vapor pads are heavier than both the tps and velocity 2. However they do offer more rebound control than any other pad because they have a air bag like center. So its bascially a throw up between if u want light pads or rebound control.<br><br>Ps. I don't like the look of the pad, it does kinda look like street hockey, but maybe ill change my mind. I thought the velocity's were ugly when they first came out, but i've grown to like them. <p></p><i></i>
live4hcky

vapors

Post by live4hcky »

i love the way they look. but i'm really not sure about the pad itself. it's definetly heavy. and the thigh board is laced in very poorly. but i would like to have an opinion from someone who has actually played with them. <p></p><i></i>