Who will score the moast goals in Minnesoata for Bantam A?

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

scwho?

Who will score the moast goals in Minnesoata for Bantam A?

Post by scwho? »

Tell me who you think will score the moast goals this year at the Bantam A level?

If you want my opinion tell me.
wings7811

Post by wings7811 »

Question: Why does it matter? Hockey is a team sport and the wins vs. losses have a signifiacant bearing on the teams success. One other comment is that statistics, to my knowledge, are not even tracked. The Bantam team that wins the final game of the season is what should count.
This is a meaningless post.
hockey35

Post by hockey35 »

I agree it doesn't really matter, but there is no harm in discussing it.
benchwarmer99

goal score

Post by benchwarmer99 »

i agree settle down wings.. in my opinon in will be forsure jordan lovick or caleb herbert
blueblood

Scoring Machines

Post by blueblood »

Lovick in a landslide.....
wings7811

Post by wings7811 »

As I said, a worthless topic. You base your opinion on fact or just pure speculation that these players will score the most goals this season. Granted they are all good players but who keeps the stats and where to you find them? Please inform me who has scored the most goals up to this point? No clue right. I rest my case, enjoy the season.
WayzataBallas

lovikc

Post by WayzataBallas »

anyone know how many goals that lovick kid has
blueblood

Goal Scorers

Post by blueblood »

Wings -

Were you cut from a bantam a team? You seen rather bitter.

What's the difference between debating who will score the most goals and who the best team is? Not all team records are posted for everyone to see...
slapdriver

Post by slapdriver »

Im going to say John Skerbec and Patrick Moore from Grand Rapids. Ive watched these 2 guys and they are very good players. Scoring and Passing
wings7811

Re: Goal Scorers

Post by wings7811 »

blueblood wrote:Wings -

Were you cut from a bantam a team? You seen rather bitter.

What's the difference between debating who will score the most goals and who the best team is? Not all team records are posted for everyone to see...
Blueblood

No, can't say that I was cut from a Bantam A Team. Not bitter just realistic. I could give my opinion on the best Bantam team and who will score the most points at the Bantam A level but I'd prefer to wait till the state tournament and see who produces when it counts. There are a lot of quality players at the Bantam A level and some, unfortunately, will never play in the state tournament.

Although I would prefer to wait my vote for best Bantam A Team - Eden Prairie

In addition my vote for who will score the most goals and assists: Lovick (Centennial) and Taft (Edina) if he stays with his Bantam team.
scwho?

Post by scwho? »

Well being as I only watch home games for hermantown and those near not seeing much,

from what I have seen Cody Christopherson and Adam Krause have scored every game with on the season around 15 goals each with 8 games??
blueblood

Best team and player

Post by blueblood »

Wings -

Your picks are excellent - EP#1 Team with Lovick and Taft top players.
Hockey2

Post by Hockey2 »

Caleb Herbert won't score the most I'll tell you that
slapstickn04

Post by slapstickn04 »

Caleb Herbert didn't look so strong to me in EP. Slightly above average at best.
selloutcrowd99

assists

Post by selloutcrowd99 »

whatever happened to assists? it seems like no one cares who gets credits for an assist. without an assist there is no goal
wings7811

Re: assists

Post by wings7811 »

selloutcrowd99 wrote:whatever happened to assists? it seems like no one cares who gets credits for an assist. without an assist there is no goal
No doubt that an assist is as good as a goal. The good players usually see the ice pretty well and will take a shot if given the opportunity or pass to their teammate when they're open. In these cases the goal is usually an easy tap in or tip in past the goalie. With the new rules it makes it difficult for the defender to cover a player without the puck or they'll be nailed for interference. If stats were taken in Bantams you'd probably see the top scorers with 40% goals and 60% assists throughout the season.