MInnesota Blades on World Stage

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

terrymoore1717

MInnesota Blades on World Stage

Post by terrymoore1717 »

Congratulations to these Blades players for being chosen to represent the USA in international play:

USA OLYMPIC TEAM
Justin Faulk
Phil Kessel
Ryan McDonagh
Zach Parise
Derek Stepan
Blake Wheeler

USA WORLD JUNIOR TEAM
Will Butcher
Hudson Fasching
Brady Skjei
Zach Stephan
DrGaf

Post by DrGaf »

thank god the blades were there, the rest of the thousands of hours other programs spent with them were almost negated.
Sorry, fresh out, Don't Really Give Any.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

I thought these kids all played for the "Orange" !!1 :lol:
imlisteningtothefnsong

Post by imlisteningtothefnsong »

Hey OG isn't this a high school forum!?!? :lol: :lol:
Tenoverpar

when

Post by Tenoverpar »

When did Butcher play for the Blades? He was a Madison Capital youth player

Zach Stepan was a 94 FIRE kid who played with the Waterloo Blackhawks in the Summer..don't recall seeing Zach ever in a Blades uni
JSR

Re: when

Post by JSR »

Tenoverpar wrote:When did Butcher play for the Blades? He was a Madison Capital youth player

Zach Stepan was a 94 FIRE kid who played with the Waterloo Blackhawks in the Summer..don't recall seeing Zach ever in a Blades uni
Hired guns for a tournament or two here and there, same with Kessel.... I guess since they donned the unifrom for atleast 1 game or a tournament or two they get to boast about them.... I think it's ridiculous, but to be fair all AAA programs, especially spring ones, do the same thing, its all "marketing"
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

[quote="DrGaf"]thank god the blades were there, the rest of the thousands of hours other programs spent with them were almost negated.[/quot

Lol. No doubt!
Mnhockeys

Post by Mnhockeys »

Sats81 wrote:
DrGaf wrote:thank god the blades were there, the rest of the thousands of hours other programs spent with them were almost negated.[/quot

Lol. No doubt!
Blades own it!
nobama

Post by nobama »

Moldy mistakes year after year.. The usndtp was designed for the gold [-X
50cent

Re: MInnesota Blades on World Stage

Post by 50cent »

terrymoore1717 wrote:Congratulations to these Blades players for being chosen to represent the USA in international play:

USA OLYMPIC TEAM
Justin Faulk
Phil Kessel
Ryan McDonagh
Zach Parise
Derek Stepan
Blake Wheeler

USA WORLD JUNIOR TEAM
Will Butcher
Hudson Fasching
Brady Skjei
Zach Stephan
All I'm reading is Congratulations to these players???

No one is taking credit for the success these players have had.
JSR

Post by JSR »

50cent wrote:
terrymoore1717 wrote:Congratulations to these Blades players for being chosen to represent the USA in international play:

USA OLYMPIC TEAM
Justin Faulk
Phil Kessel
Ryan McDonagh
Zach Parise
Derek Stepan
Blake Wheeler

USA WORLD JUNIOR TEAM
Will Butcher
Hudson Fasching
Brady Skjei
Zach Stephan

Really, they aren't? What planet are you from? Re-read the original post. Why even mention they played on the Blades if no one is taking any credit? Sorry, that is EXACTLY what the person who posted this wants, they want to market the Blades program. There is nothing wrong with it per se, but don't be so naive as to think there is not an angle being played here though
50cent

Post by 50cent »

JSR wrote:
50cent wrote:

USA OLYMPIC TEAM
Justin Faulk
Phil Kessel
Ryan McDonagh
Zach Parise
Derek Stepan
Blake Wheeler

USA WORLD JUNIOR TEAM
Will Butcher
Hudson Fasching
Brady Skjei
Zach Stephan

Really, they aren't? What planet are you from? Re-read the original post. Why even mention they played on the Blades if no one is taking any credit? Sorry, that is EXACTLY what the person who posted this wants, they want to market the Blades program. There is nothing wrong with it per se, but don't be so naive as to think there is not an angle being played here though
JSR keep trolling the forums. You just might make it to 2000 post by summers end.
Credit I will give this organization is they do offer I higher level of competiton for these player to play against. And yes that can help there secssec in the end. :idea: :idea: :idea:
JSR

Post by JSR »

50cent wrote:
JSR wrote:
50cent wrote: All I'm reading is Congratulations to these players???

JSR keep trolling the forums. You just might make it to 2000 post by summers end.
Credit I will give this organization is they do offer I higher level of competiton for these player to play against. And yes that can help there secssec in the end. :idea: :idea: :idea:
LOL, creating an account to come onto a subject and add nonsense to the discussion is teh definition of trolling. Being a regular contributor is not trolling.... and the Blades don't offer anything "higher level" than what those players were playing with regularly, they were hired guns, fun for them but nothing that helped them develop.... :roll: :idea: :idea: