Burnsville Bantam AA Coach

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

luvuvgame

Burnsville Bantam AA Coach

Post by luvuvgame »

There is a rumor that the Burnsville AA bantam coach was run out after the beginning of the season...any details or is this just rumors?
B-Ville Hockey Guy

Re: Burnsville Bantam AA Coach

Post by B-Ville Hockey Guy »

luvuvgame wrote:There is a rumor that the Burnsville AA bantam coach was run out after the beginning of the season...any details or is this just rumors?
Squash the rumor. PM moved to Colorado for a job. He had done a fantastic job with the BHC for years. We are excited that we have found a great replacement that has Ties to the Club. Former Burnsville Alum with lots of coaching and teaching experience. SB will make sure that the Bantam AA team will be very competitive.
Hockey guy1486

Post by Hockey guy1486 »

Former Asst. Coach was not given a chance to lead the team with PM moving to Colorado.
Jimmy401

Post by Jimmy401 »

I heard the new coach is a great guy.
luvuvgame

Post by luvuvgame »

B-Ville Hockey Guy wrote:
luvuvgame wrote:There is a rumor that the Burnsville AA bantam coach was run out after the beginning of the season...any details or is this just rumors?
Squash the rumor. PM moved to Colorado for a job. He had done a fantastic job with the BHC for years. We are excited that we have found a great replacement that has Ties to the Club. Former Burnsville Alum with lots of coaching and teaching experience. SB will make sure that the Bantam AA team will be very competitive.
Good to know the real story.
outside_observer

Post by outside_observer »

luvuvgame wrote:
B-Ville Hockey Guy wrote:
Still seems like there is a certain dad doing a lot of the Head Coaching Tasks.
B-Ville Hockey Guy

Post by B-Ville Hockey Guy »

outside_observer wrote:
luvuvgame wrote:
B-Ville Hockey Guy wrote: Squash the rumor. PM moved to Colorado for a job. He had done a fantastic job with the BHC for years. We are excited that we have found a great replacement that has Ties to the Club. Former Burnsville Alum with lots of coaching and teaching experience. SB will make sure that the Bantam AA team will be very competitive.
Still seems like there is a certain dad doing a lot of the Head Coaching Tasks.[/quote

Observer. Nice try to stir the pot. So. I am that guy. Certain dad. If you would have been at the rink the last two nights you would have seen that we have transitioned the team over to the new coach. I as the VP of development and a dad on the team worked with the new coaches to make sure they had an idea about what they were stepping into. I have not been on the ice. Or at the rink for the last two practices. Although I am still rostered as a coach on the team, I plan on only being there when I am needed. This story is done! The new coaches will do a good job for a long time with kids from BHC. If you would like to stir the pot find somewhere else to stir. If you have a stake in the game please call and I will be happy to give you the whole story. I am sure that you have my number.
Indabox

Bville

Post by Indabox »

Who's the new coach?