2000 MACHINE VS 2000 BLADES

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

bandersnatch

Post by bandersnatch »

dogeatdog1 wrote:
play4fun wrote:
HockeyGuy37 wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a rumor but I heard all the top 2000's from the Northern suburbs are skating Miracle...This includes kids who turned down the Machine, the Blades and the Cyclones.

It looks like a great developmental program that is on the rise.

Now can they compete with the Blades, Machine???

The tide may be turning...
I heard on rumor that there are some great kids on the Blades, Machine, Duece, Grinders, Snipers, Monopoly, Icemen, Synergy, Stealth, Miracle, Magicians, etc...

They're 8 year olds. They're all great until proven otherwise.

As far as strength of proven programs -- Miracle? Are you serious? Not bashing that program at all, but it's not on a par with the Blades or the Machine yet. In time, maybe.

If there's a great 2000 Miracle group that's forming, we'll know just how good they are in another 4, 5, 6+ years or so. Same for the Blades and Machine and every other group of 2000s...
There is a reason that people drive and play for the organizations like the blades and the Machine.. The are competitive at the national level (Consistently at all levels) HG37-- promote all you want about having a "northern Suburb powerhouse" but until you can compete and pull kids from all over the Nation to play with you in a tourney you will be forever known as another AAA wanna be. AAA is set up to promote elite players. Get over the fact that all of these budding AA , wanna be true AAA organizations are directed at one thing and trying to slice the pie til it dilutes the top dogs Check your wallet at the door and see if they are really recruiting top kids or recruiting top kids in a geographical area. If they are not pulling kids out of other areas you will have a really good OMG or Northern suburbs AA team playing MN AAA. Remember that when you are Writing out the Checks.....I don't believe the current model will support another top tier team in the state but I could be wrong. To follow up on an earlier post let the kids do the talking after winning a couple of tournaments. Until then enjoy watching your kid play at a AA level and find more constructive up front ways to improve your Miracle

2003 AA Miracle Gold 7 (cant compete....) Tier1 AAAA super duper elite on a national level 6

:lol:
intothezone

Post by intothezone »

I thought this realy OLD thread was about 2000 Blades and Machine?[/quote]
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

What the______ ??? Is this character attacking 03's?????
jpiehl

Post by jpiehl »

old goalie85 wrote:What the______ ??? Is this character attacking 03's?????
Looks like he is.

Apparently it's Zombie post day, lots of old stuff being brought back from the dead...
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Obviously worried about the Gold becoming the go to program.
edgeless2

Post by edgeless2 »

Guess this thread has run it's course lock it up.
Tellitlikeitis

Post by Tellitlikeitis »

I think we can put this thread to a rest and finish it off with a big ole bow.

'00 Machine absolutely dominate the '00 Blades in every aspect and cruise to a 9-1 whooping in the semi-final's of the Star & Stripes.

End of discussion.