Best bantam A teams this year

Discussion of Minnesota Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

CB00

Shattuck

Post by CB00 »

That depends on what Shattuck team. There is a Bantam A team, this is kids that did not make the Tier 1 team and a 93 Tier 1 team. The 94 Fire played the Shattuck Bantam A team and beat them handly 5-1.
T_dub_Dad

Post by T_dub_Dad »

Also, the '93 FIRE Bantam squad and Shattuck play a 3 game series next weekend. Check the FIRE website for game times...

www.firehockeyclub.com
T_dub_Dad

Post by T_dub_Dad »

Sorry ....

It is the Shattuck Tier I vs '93 FIRE Bantams
TrojanMan1

Post by TrojanMan1 »

It is the Tier 1 team in the league
Lordosis

Re: good one

Post by Lordosis »

watchdog wrote:so lets see if i have this straight they put in restrictions for minnesota youth hockey on how many games we can play focusing on player development. Now we have certain "elite" teams that will by pass that rule while playing in a whole seprate league from everyone else meaning the teams that really arent that good. Wow that has to be the best one ive seen to date. i sure hope minnesota hockey doesnt plan on cracking down to hard on the not so good associations for playing 37 games instead of 35 because that dont fly in my book if this crap is going on.
WatchDog.....
I think I like what you are trying to say, but I can't understand your grammar....A piece of advice would be to copy and paste your typing onto Microsoft Word and letting the computer fix your lack of skills.
watchdog

l

Post by watchdog »

No the problem is we just dont speak the same language.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

DingleDangle17 wrote:Ask yourself this tomASS...

What does the team who wins the VFM Tourney get? Bragging rights?

Sorry that Chaska wasn't SELECTED to play in this league....
They get some pretty narly jackets. :P
breakout

Re: good one

Post by breakout »

Lordosis wrote:
watchdog wrote:so lets see if i have this straight they put in restrictions for minnesota youth hockey on how many games we can play focusing on player development. Now we have certain "elite" teams that will by pass that rule while playing in a whole seprate league from everyone else meaning the teams that really arent that good. Wow that has to be the best one ive seen to date. i sure hope minnesota hockey doesnt plan on cracking down to hard on the not so good associations for playing 37 games instead of 35 because that dont fly in my book if this crap is going on.
WatchDog.....
I think I like what you are trying to say, but I can't understand your grammar....A piece of advice would be to copy and paste your typing onto Microsoft Word and letting the computer fix your lack of skills.
His communication attempt may prove that wireless connectivity at bars may lead to indiscernible communication :wink: