BHS Hockey Podcast - Week 2

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

YouthHockeyHub

BHS Hockey Podcast - Week 2

Post by YouthHockeyHub »

Week 2 went live this AM. We interview SC head coach Pete Matanich (and Danny turns it into a STA pod) and Dylan Godbout. Dylan goes 1 for 2 on Hill-Trivia. Very fun show.

Enjoy,

Link: https://bit.ly/31rEptL

Chapters

Start to 20:30 - News and Top 10

20:30 to 44:40 - Pete Matanich

44:40 to 1:18 - Games of Past

1:18 to End - Dylan Godbout and Picks
WestMetro

Re: BHS Hockey Podcast - Week 2

Post by WestMetro »

Good show

Ridiculous MSHSL has now scheduled 6AA and 2AA section finals BOTH at same time 7 pm on March 2 , at BIG and Braemar . So NO LONGER can plan to go to both of the most competitive metro finals . Bad decision . They should have staggered start times at 6 and 8 pm.

“Games last week” segment . Hermantown best team in state at this point for sure . Thought maybe BSM should have moved up to 2. Will add - I thought Brady Yakesh had a good week . Solid two way player Often overlooked , especially when Sarsland , and opponents Hanson or Gruba were on the ice .
Stang5280

Post by Stang5280 »

WestMetro wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:37 am Ridiculous MSHSL has now scheduled 6AA and 2AA section finals BOTH at same time 7 pm on March 2 , at BIG and Braemar . So NO LONGER can plan to go to both of the most competitive metro finals . Bad decision . They should have staggered start times at 6 and 8 pm.
Is the MSHSLinvolved in scheduling section playoffs? I thought that was left up to the individual sections as to how they want to handle timing and venues.
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

My enthusiasm for going into this season was low due to a lack of a lot of top end talent, but moving the section finals from Mariucci really puts a damper on things. Getting a seat is going to be a PITA. Hopefully there will be video streaming options available. Yeah, I know, I should be grateful just to be able to watch live hockey again.
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy