1A 2020-21 Season

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

who wins?

Dodge County
50%
Mankato East
17%
Someone Else
33%

Total votes: 6

ClassAGuy

1A 2020-21 Season

Post by ClassAGuy »

Who gets it done down south?

Looks to be a Two Team Race-

Dodge County Lamb is a stud and brings back most of the crew from last year. Can the wildcats breakthrough to the X?

Mankato East- If Liffring returning heard he was full time Magicians if he is back Mankato East will be tough if he is gone that's huge dagger in their efforts to repeat as 1A CHamps

Anyone Else?
West is WAY DOWN... Faribault lost a good chunk.. Dont see anyone else contending with these two
goldy313

Re: 1A 2020-21 Season

Post by goldy313 »

Brody Lamb is in a class of players with a tough decision......gamble on the MSHSL having a normal season or move to a league that has made a decision.

Assuming there is a “normal” season I like East with their depth and pedigree. Dodge County, Minnesota River, West, and Faribault will also be in the mix.
Stang5280

Post by Stang5280 »

goldy313 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:37 am Brody Lamb is in a class of players with a tough decision......gamble on the MSHSL having a normal season or move to a league that has made a decision.

Assuming there is a “normal” season I like East with their depth and pedigree. Dodge County, Minnesota River, West, and Faribault will also be in the mix.
Any insight as to the situation at Lourdes? Obviously everything is fluid this year, but I’m curious as to what type of numbers they have in the program, and if any of the better Bantams from last season are enrolled there.
goldy313

Post by goldy313 »

Sorry, I have no inside information on Lourdes.

Lourdes is in class while the public high schools are not going in person before Oct. 30. Whether that changed any minds of parents......we will have to wait and see.

The last couple of years the number of kids who played on the bantam A team (Rochester only has 1) who go to Lourdes has fallen off somewhat over past years.