How can anyone be excited about Eden Prairie and Hermantown in the Tournament?

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

FlinFlonBomber

How can anyone be excited about Eden Prairie and Hermantown in the Tournament?

Post by FlinFlonBomber »

With all the recruiting in these two programs, how can anyone be excited about them in the tournament? This isn't Minnesota High School Hockey.
Brodziak Fan Club

Re: How can anyone be excited about Eden Prairie and Hermantown in the Tournament?

Post by Brodziak Fan Club »

Nevermind :).
Last edited by Brodziak Fan Club on Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kniven

Re: How can anyone be excited about Eden Prairie and Hermantown in the Tournament?

Post by kniven »

FlinFlonBomber wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:49 pm With all the recruiting in these two programs, how can anyone be excited about them in the tournament? This isn't Minnesota High School Hockey.
This should be in the Hermantown thread.....I’m thinkin
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️
Sponge Puck

Post by Sponge Puck »

Love this tweet from Dave Spehar

"Why did they only introduce Lee Smith as head coach. He is also head recruiter..."

No team has brought in as many players as Smith in the 2000's! I can't believe the Eden Prairie community! Plus the stuff the guy has gotten away with over the years is appalling.
hockey59

Post by hockey59 »

As much as I loathe the obtuse Hermantown school officials & boosters keeping them in class a...I’ll be totally OK if they’re the single a champs. And I’ll be OK if EP wins AA. Every school pulls in 2 or 3 kids who didn’t play squirts & PeeWee in their system...HT & EP are simply worse than most (when it comes to recruiting) HS Varsity players ☝️☝️
Jeffy95

Post by Jeffy95 »

At least they put Hermantown on the same side of the bracket as the other Private. We’re guaranteed a Public to cheer for in the final.

Go Warroad and Moorhead!