Prep 45

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
grindiangrad-80
Posts: 2504
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Prep 45

Post by grindiangrad-80 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:17 pm

I must be getting dumber every year. I’ve been watching the Prep 45 live stream of the State Tournament for many years. I go on their site this year and cannot find a link to click on and purchase this years games. What am I missing?

muckandgrinder65
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:06 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by muckandgrinder65 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm

It's free!!
Live Stream..
My Grandma JoAnn will be watching from Cohasset :)

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/

ChrisK
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:39 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by ChrisK » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:28 pm

muckandgrinder65 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm
It's free!!
Live Stream..
My Grandma JoAnn will be watching from Cohasset :)

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/
Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
It's hard to win when you always lose.

Sparlimb
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by Sparlimb » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm

So one small annoyance from a person very happy they are streaming for free.

PrepSpolight.tv has every game there for you to stream later if you wish to. So if you miss the games, no big deal, you can go watch before looking at scores...

channel 45 makes you watch it as they broadcast it and that's it. It's annoying.

</rant>

MNHockeyFan
Posts: 7060
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:28 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by MNHockeyFan » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:41 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm
channel 45 makes you watch it as they broadcast it and that's it. It's annoying.
Record, then watch later, on your DVR?

Bayside Tigers
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by Bayside Tigers » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:42 pm

ChrisK wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:28 pm
Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
Same thing as me every day at work.

Especially when I don’t go at all cause I’m going to the hockey tournament.

grindiangrad-80
Posts: 2504
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:00 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by grindiangrad-80 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 am

muckandgrinder65 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm
It's free!!
Live Stream..
My Grandma JoAnn will be watching from Cohasset :)

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/
Sweet. No wonder there wasn’t a purchase link. I can’t believe it’s free. I’ll be watching. 👍

elliott70
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Prep 45

Post by elliott70 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 am

ChrisK wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:28 pm
muckandgrinder65 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm
It's free!!
Live Stream..
My Grandma JoAnn will be watching from Cohasset :)

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/
Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
Why would this be different from a usual day?

ChrisK
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:39 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by ChrisK » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:18 am

elliott70 wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:56 am
ChrisK wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:28 pm
muckandgrinder65 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:34 pm
It's free!!
Live Stream..
My Grandma JoAnn will be watching from Cohasset :)

https://www.45tv.com/prep45/
Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
Why would this be different from a usual day?
Good point. I guess it might just be more noticeable, especially when I start yelling after a goal.
It's hard to win when you always lose.

Sparlimb
Posts: 1993
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by Sparlimb » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 am

MNHockeyFan wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:41 pm
Sparlimb wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm
channel 45 makes you watch it as they broadcast it and that's it. It's annoying.
Record, then watch later, on your DVR?
I no longer live in MN. Otherwise I would. I could record to my computer, but that seems like work.

ChrisK
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:39 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by ChrisK » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:44 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 am
MNHockeyFan wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:41 pm
Sparlimb wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:35 pm
channel 45 makes you watch it as they broadcast it and that's it. It's annoying.
Record, then watch later, on your DVR?
I no longer live in MN. Otherwise I would. I could record to my computer, but that seems like work.
Some tech guy you are! I see that Prep 45 sells digital streams of the high school events including high school hockey, so that's why they probably don't leave the games up on their site for viewing later. You could always move back to MN and see 'em in person!
It's hard to win when you always lose.

East Side Pioneer Guy
Posts: 831
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:43 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm

[/quote]

Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
[/quote]

So situation normal then.

ChrisK
Posts: 902
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2002 12:39 am

Re: Prep 45

Post by ChrisK » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 pm

East Side Pioneer Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
So situation normal then.
I think Elliott's typing fingers were a little quicker on the keys on that one. One has to get up very early in the morning to outsmart-ass Elliott.
It's hard to win when you always lose.

raidergrad72
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by raidergrad72 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:48 am

ChrisK wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 pm
East Side Pioneer Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm

Oh, great, thanks, now I'll be totally useless at work tomorrow.
So situation normal then.
I think Elliott's typing fingers were a little quicker on the keys on that one. One has to get up very early in the morning to outsmart-ass Elliott.
Oh, i don't know about that. It's that at Elliot's advanced age his fingers tend to "skate" over the keyboard at the same time his mind wanders back to his youth when he used to sit in the back of the class & make "those" noises & get away with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great day Elliot! :wink:

elliott70
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Prep 45

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:53 am

raidergrad72 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:48 am
ChrisK wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 pm
East Side Pioneer Guy wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:19 pm


So situation normal then.
I think Elliott's typing fingers were a little quicker on the keys on that one. One has to get up very early in the morning to outsmart-ass Elliott.
Oh, i don't know about that. It's that at Elliot's advanced age his fingers tend to "skate" over the keyboard at the same time his mind wanders back to his youth when he used to sit in the back of the class & make "those" noises & get away with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great day ElliotT! :wink:

TwinCitiesImport
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:45 am
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Prep 45

Post by TwinCitiesImport » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:11 am

My work doesn't have the link blocked!!! Today is going to be a good day!
GRHS

raidergrad72
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by raidergrad72 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:26 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:53 am
raidergrad72 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:48 am
ChrisK wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:15 pm


I think Elliott's typing fingers were a little quicker on the keys on that one. One has to get up very early in the morning to outsmart-ass Elliott.
Oh, i don't know about that. It's that at Elliot's advanced age his fingers tend to "skate" over the keyboard at the same time his mind wanders back to his youth when he used to sit in the back of the class & make "those" noises & get away with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have a great day ElliotT! :wink:
ElliotT, did we sit next to each other at school? There's my spelling for you.

elliott70
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Prep 45

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:29 pm

No, I was always in the smart class.

elliott70
Posts: 14135
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Prep 45

Post by elliott70 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:30 pm

J/k
Not same class but may have been on the same field sometime.
Unless you’re from Bovey, then the same bar together.

raidergrad72
Posts: 242
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Re: Prep 45

Post by raidergrad72 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:49 pm

elliott70 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:30 pm
J/k
Not same class but may have been on the same field sometime.
Unless you’re from Bovey, then the same bar together.
Not from Bovey, from Marble.
Back in the day, can't remember some of the bars I was in. They say I had a good time though. :D
Don't worry, we're just having fun. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Good chuckles.
Back to the game.

Post Reply