Section 4AA Final

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Brodziak Fan Club
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:01 pm

Section 4AA Final

Post by Brodziak Fan Club » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:31 pm

Hill-Murray and White Bear Lake once again.

Anyone know when and where I can get advance tickets for this one?

mnpuckster
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:33 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by mnpuckster » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:55 pm

Thursday 1-5pm Aldrich
Friday 1-sold out Aldrich

Bayside Tigers
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Bayside Tigers » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:02 am

Is there any better game annually than these Bear/Pioneer playoff slobberknockers?

Wblhcky2424
Posts: 278
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Wblhcky2424 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:18 am

White Bear Lake North campus will also be selling tickets for the public today from 8am-10am and 3:30pm-6pm

BodyShots
Posts: 1831
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:44 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by BodyShots » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:48 am

Bears won the regular season battle with several players fighting the flu. This one won't be close! :P

WBLPuck99
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by WBLPuck99 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am

Chances that WatchingPuck updates this from Radio to live stream?

It's not like sellout will be an issue...

I'd love to go, but can't.

ZachHalverson
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by ZachHalverson » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 pm

WBLPuck99 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am
Chances that WatchingPuck updates this from Radio to live stream?

It's not like sellout will be an issue...

I'd love to go, but can't.
No chance.

WBLPuck99
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:46 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by WBLPuck99 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:08 pm

ZachHalverson wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:02 pm
WBLPuck99 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am
Chances that WatchingPuck updates this from Radio to live stream?

It's not like sellout will be an issue...

I'd love to go, but can't.
No chance.
Bleep.

Sparlimb
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Sparlimb » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56 pm

I'll take Hill in the usual 3-2 nail biter.

Bayside Tigers
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Bayside Tigers » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:42 pm

Sparlimb wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56 pm
I'll take Hill in the usual 3-2 nail biter.
Bold. This one such a tough call, that’s what makes it so great. 4-3 Hill. No...3-2 Hill OT, this should be a showcase of two great goalies I’ll be betting the under.

WestMetro
Posts: 2972
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by WestMetro » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 pm

Hey, with Zach on the call, I expect he will be saying his two most favorite famous words for the GWG :

“BILLY ROSE !!!! “

guitarer1c
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:20 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by guitarer1c » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:34 am

Pardon my ignorance — why isn't this game available via video stream every year? Seems like a no-brainer.

Sparlimb
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Sparlimb » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:57 am

guitarer1c wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:34 am
Pardon my ignorance — why isn't this game available via video stream every year? Seems like a no-brainer.
$$$

Said in multiple other threads. Costs too much.

northwoods oldtimer
Posts: 2649
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by northwoods oldtimer » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm

WestMetro wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 pm
Hey, with Zach on the call, I expect he will be saying his two most favorite famous words for the GWG :

“BILLY ROSE !!!! “
Guys, where might I find the link for WBL-Hill video stream?

bardown27
Posts: 588
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:20 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by bardown27 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:44 pm

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm
WestMetro wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 pm
Hey, with Zach on the call, I expect he will be saying his two most favorite famous words for the GWG :

“BILLY ROSE !!!! “
Guys, where might I find the link for WBL-Hill video stream?
There isn't one, radio only

Sparlimb
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Sparlimb » Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:55 pm

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:38 pm
WestMetro wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:31 pm
Hey, with Zach on the call, I expect he will be saying his two most favorite famous words for the GWG :

“BILLY ROSE !!!! “
Guys, where might I find the link for WBL-Hill video stream?
Well there actually is one. It will be on youtube sometime next week...

ZachHalverson
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by ZachHalverson » Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 pm

FM 96.7 KFAN Plus in the Twin Cities and JUST IN CASE YOU SKIMMED IT AND ASSUMED IT WAS ON KFAN IT IS NOT it is on FM 96.7

Also on iHeartRadio at KFANPlus.com/listen

as most of y'all already know, nobody wants to live video stream this game more than me

elliott70
Posts: 13634
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:47 pm
Location: Bemidji

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by elliott70 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:10 pm

ZachHalverson wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:10 pm
FM 96.7 KFAN Plus in the Twin Cities and JUST IN CASE YOU SKIMMED IT AND ASSUMED IT WAS ON KFAN IT IS NOT it is on FM 96.7

Also on iHeartRadio at KFANPlus.com/listen

as most of y'all already know, nobody wants to live video stream this game more than me
Yes, heard you on the radio this morning with the strange men.

SEC Scotty
Posts: 675
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:58 am
Location: East Metro

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by SEC Scotty » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Bayside Tigers wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:42 pm
Sparlimb wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:56 pm
I'll take Hill in the usual 3-2 nail biter.
Bold. This one such a tough call, that’s what makes it so great. 4-3 Hill. No...3-2 Hill OT, this should be a showcase of two great goalies I’ll be betting the under.
I’ll take the Bears if they can play a disciplined game and stay out of the box.

TheNightman
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by TheNightman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Anyone heard if Palodichuk will play? Pretty sure he got hurt last game.

O-townClown
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Location: Typical homeboy from the O-Town

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by O-townClown » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:56 pm

Sold out
Be kind. Rewind.

TheNightman
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by TheNightman » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:07 pm

Looks like prepspotlight will be streaming after all.

pioneers
Posts: 965
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:05 pm
Location: St Paul

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by pioneers » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:18 pm

Yes Premier banks worked out a deal to get them to stream it.
Pioneers 1983, 1991 and 2008 State Champions

Sparlimb
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2002 7:11 am

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by Sparlimb » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:27 pm

TheNightman wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:07 pm
Looks like prepspotlight will be streaming after all.
Yes!

O-townClown
Posts: 4034
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:22 pm
Location: Typical homeboy from the O-Town

Re: Section 4AA Final

Post by O-townClown » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:27 pm

pioneers wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:18 pm
Yes Premier banks worked out a deal to get them to stream it.
The timing of this announcement makes me think the rights dropped in price once the sellout was assured.
Be kind. Rewind.

Post Reply