Cloquet Goalie Quits team

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

BSUBeaver

Re: Cloquet Goalie Quits team

Post by BSUBeaver »

northwoods oldtimer wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:03 am Not the wisest of moves to go sit idle on a NA3HL bench. Had he remained at Cloquet he likely is playing this Saturday in the semi against Rapids.
I hope the kid has a great junior career but make no mistake hockey won't get any easier or "fair".
And in North Iowa, no less. He is one NAHL dropping from being off their bench. North Iowa's coach is well known for going after the flavor of the day drops from the NAHL.
InThePipes

Post by InThePipes »

Section 8 guy wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:33 pm I’m not going to connect the dots regarding my question and it requires a little math.......but is there any chance there’s more to this story than meets the eye?
There's probably always more to the story. Regarding the dots and math, he didn't get the start against DE, the other goalie gets pulled after the first period and he finishes the game stopping 18/20 over the final 2 periods, then quits the next day.
Section 8 guy

Post by Section 8 guy »

Thanks for the clarification. That isn’t the math I had in mind so I was off target. Never mind me.
ifallsin64

Post by ifallsin64 »

Lock down this thread, leave the kid alone.