CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Post Reply
kniven
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by kniven » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:15 pm

I don’t think I’ll ever see more talented CEC Youth squads. This was against Stillwater in the old barn !!! Good times for sure 👍

https://youtu.be/b9_0WzLXUPk. December 2015

Or our game vs. Eden Prairie

Eden Prairie vs. Cloquet February 2017

https://youtu.be/TkdV1e6n_Xg
Last edited by kniven on Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blueblood
Posts: 2393
Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 8:36 am

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by blueblood » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:01 pm

knifeboy: Stop living in the past man. #-o
Play Like a Champion Today

hockey59
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by hockey59 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:03 pm

Ah, let Kniven reminisce, no harm, no foul ☝️

kniven
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by kniven » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:04 pm

blueblood wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:01 pm
knifeboy: Stop living in the past man. #-o
Just remembering that’s all. CEC was at state 4 consecutive years as peewee and bantams.

Traxler
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 pm
Location: Rosemount

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by Traxler » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:30 pm

kniven wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:04 pm
blueblood wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:01 pm
knifeboy: Stop living in the past man. #-o
Just remembering that’s all. CEC was at state 4 consecutive years as peewee and bantams.
Why did Mason leave? His dad had to move to EP to find a job?

kniven
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by kniven » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Traxler wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:30 pm
kniven wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:04 pm
blueblood wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:01 pm
knifeboy: Stop living in the past man. #-o
Just remembering that’s all. CEC was at state 4 consecutive years as peewee and bantams.
Why did Mason leave? His dad had to move to EP to find a job?
He moved to Minneapolis because his position with the Boston Bruins required it. I’m just very thankful he moved back to Cloquet with his family allowing his two boys to play where he did growing up. No regrets. Very thankful and appreciative for those moments for sure👍

Upfan111
Posts: 123
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 pm
Location: Up north

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by Upfan111 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:00 pm

Jamie did a good job coaching and teaching the game of hockey to those kids at the youth level. Too bad none of the head coaches could continue with that success.

Kniven---you RIPPED Jamie and defended the former HC. Just ripped the guy

kniven
Posts: 2836
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by kniven » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:02 pm

Upfan111 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:00 pm
Jamie did a good job coaching and teaching the game of hockey to those kids at the youth level. Too bad none of the head coaches could continue with that success.

Kniven---you RIPPED Jamie and defended the former HC. Just ripped the guy
I make mistakes, and I hopefully learn from them. No regrets.

hockey59
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon May 22, 2006 11:01 am

Re: CEC Youth hockey and the Langenbrunner boys...

Post by hockey59 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:12 pm

kniven wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:05 pm
Traxler wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:30 pm
kniven wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:04 pm


Just remembering that’s all. CEC was at state 4 consecutive years as peewee and bantams.
Why did Mason leave? His dad had to move to EP to find a job?
He moved to Minneapolis because his position with the Boston Bruins required it. I’m just very thankful he moved back to Cloquet with his family allowing his two boys to play where he did growing up. No regrets. Very thankful and appreciative for those moments for sure👍
That’s clearly the best way to look at this situation 👍

Post Reply