Proctor - Zero Class

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

walleyeguy

Proctor - Zero Class

Post by walleyeguy »

Dan Stauber should be embarrassed and ashamed for what he did last night against Moose Lake Area. Score was 8-2 in their favor after 2 periods. Apparently that wasn't enough.....Final score 14-2.

Dan Stauber is the AD at Proctor and the head coach. Love the sportsmanship and class you showed. Sending 2 guys out of the zone to keep running the score up. Real classy.
WendyClark

Re: Proctor - Zero Class

Post by WendyClark »

I wasn't at the game, only read the boxscore

Proctor had 15 skater's tally at least one point and took 10 shots in the 3rd, had 18 shots in each of the first 2 periods. Proctor had no penalties in the 3rd

I see nothing wrong with the outcome of this game
Rinkguy3

Post by Rinkguy3 »

I was at this game last night and disagree. Proctor rolled 3 lines fairly regularly through the first period. 2nd period looked like they rolled all 4 lines and all 6 D. The score was 10-2 at the end of 2. At the start of the 3rd period the the top 2 lines and top D pair got 1 shift maybe 2 in the 3rd otherwise it was 3rd and 4th line and bottom 4 D finishing out the game.

I give Moose Lake a ton of credit and look forward to their numbers boosting as I heard they are much better than they have been for years.
kniven

Post by kniven »

Rinkguy3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 pm I was at this game last night and disagree. Proctor rolled 3 lines fairly regularly through the first period. 2nd period looked like they rolled all 4 lines and all 6 D. The score was 10-2 at the end of 2. At the start of the 3rd period the the top 2 lines and top D pair got 1 shift maybe 2 in the 3rd otherwise it was 3rd and 4th line and bottom 4 D finishing out the game.

I give Moose Lake a ton of credit and look forward to their numbers boosting as I heard they are much better than they have been for years.
Teams that role 3 lines are usually AA. 4 lines and 6 D are AA for sure. Proctor should be AA with those kinds of numbers. Was there a JV game?
“218 hockey” Boys of the NOrth ❤️
Rinkguy3

Post by Rinkguy3 »

There was no JV game. Proctor had a full 18 skaters and 2 goalies dressed for this game. I have watched Proctor before and they didn't use a 4th line in the other game, but did use a 3rd line somewhat regularly.

Really Kniven AA?
kniven

Post by kniven »

Rinkguy3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:01 pm There was no JV game. Proctor had a full 18 skaters and 2 goalies dressed for this game. I have watched Proctor before and they didn't use a 4th line in the other game, but did use a 3rd line somewhat regularly.

Really Kniven AA?
Just kidding, rinkguy...
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

kniven wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm
Rinkguy3 wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:14 pm I was at this game last night and disagree. Proctor rolled 3 lines fairly regularly through the first period. 2nd period looked like they rolled all 4 lines and all 6 D. The score was 10-2 at the end of 2. At the start of the 3rd period the the top 2 lines and top D pair got 1 shift maybe 2 in the 3rd otherwise it was 3rd and 4th line and bottom 4 D finishing out the game.

Teams that role 3 lines are usually AA. 4 lines and 6 D are AA for sure. Proctor should be AA with those kinds of numbers. Was there a JV game?
Hahahahahahahaha I get it :roll:

Don't go quitting your day job now
kniven

Post by kniven »

WendyClark wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:39 pm
kniven wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:22 pm

Hahahahahahahaha I get it :roll:

Don't go quitting your day job now
You are so right, Wendy. Quitting my day job would not be a good idea.
thespellchecker

Post by thespellchecker »

This seems to be fake news.
8-TIME weekly & 2-Time Season Pick Em Champ