State Tourney Contest part 2

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

kpryan88

State Tourney Contest part 2

Post by kpryan88 »

I know I’ve been around this board for years, checking on what is what for MN HS Hockey. I love the sport and enjoy reading all you guys have to say each year. I moved out of state back in 2002 but I’ve still managed to make it back for the tourney 6 or 7 times since I moved to Seattle. That being said, I still run a contest each March for the AA tourney. We are looking to grow the fan base a bit and I thought this would be a good place to start. I’m not sure what the rules are for this kind of thing and I will understand if the admin feel it necessary to delete this post. I will not give any details on the tourney here, but if you are interested in joining our little contest, send me a private message with your email and I will send you the details. Hopefully by not really saying much of anything, this post can stay. I’m looking forward to this tourney a bit more this year because the field feels really even. The only thing I’m hoping for is that the Bears keep the streak alive!!😂😂😂
kpryan88

Re: State Tourney Contest part 2

Post by kpryan88 »

Around 14 hours until the puck drops! Bumping this topic up. 😎
kpryan88

Re: State Tourney Contest part 2

Post by kpryan88 »

I also found out that my grandpa started this little contest in 1963, my dad kept the tradition and I’m picking up the torch now.