GREENWAY AT HERMANTOWN

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

Hermnatown
15%
Hermantown but want the Raiders
50%
Greenway
35%
Dont care
No votes

Total votes: 34

northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

Any chance that coach Grant Clafton could pull some of those Hibbing and Rapids kids over to his program? Seeing as the state has made hockey an "arms race" for talent.

"Play where you live".

That would be a dream come true for the state to reinstitute. Great post BTW.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

"it also ties in to Minnesota Hockey's decision a number of years ago to change their participation rule from "Play where you live" to "Play where you live OR where you go to school". A decision that -- and this comes directly from the mouth of current president Dave Margeneau -- was made based on a survey prior to that change that showed ONLY 7% APPROVAL FOR THE CHANGE!!! "

What Dave neglected to say or you neglect is that the vast majority failed to comment or were neutral.
Those against did not number any more that those supporting it.

Again, I voted against as I felt it would erode what we have but I knew it would have minimal effect on my district.

Not arguing with you about any of this but want to be sure something in writing is close to full content as possible.
Wet Paint

Post by Wet Paint »

elliott70 wrote:Quote
"it also ties in to Minnesota Hockey's decision a number of years ago to change their participation rule from "Play where you live" to "Play where you live OR where you go to school". A decision that -- and this comes directly from the mouth of current president Dave Margeneau -- was made based on a survey prior to that change that showed ONLY 7% APPROVAL FOR THE CHANGE!!! "

What Dave neglected to say or you neglect is that the vast majority failed to comment or were neutral.

Again, I voted against as I felt it would erode what we have but I knew it would have minimal effect on my district.

Not arguing with you about any of this but want to be sure something in writing is close to full content as possible.
Honestly I don't think that the rule to play where you go to school or play where you live matters. If the basic MH concept is to keep kids together so they can play with their buddies all the way up is true then you want them to be able to play at either place since that is where their buddies are. Why would you make a kid play in Proctor when he goes to school in Hermantown and has all of his friends in Hermantown? Unless you want to stop open enrollment but that would be such a massive fight that I can't even wrap my head around it.

What has to happen is something that forces a team like Hermantown to move up. There has to be a mechanism to do that. I like the A plays A and AA plays AA idea. The flip side of it is that even if Hermantown only played an A schedule during the year they have collected so many kids along the way from other schools that they are still going to roll into and through state. The schools can say that they don't know what is going on. It might even be true. The problem is that the parents of these kids who are being brought into Hermantown to play hockey know that their kid is gonna get TV time and state tourney time for as long as Hermantwon is playing A. So the parents make the move. I don't think that the AD for Hermantown makes a call and suddenly a kid from Ely decides to move south. I think that the only thing that will level this out is forcing Hermantown to go to AA so that they are competing with other teams who also have parents recruiting for them to build a strong team.
fastncrash

Post by fastncrash »

Tough to show any respect for a very good team, (OR the people allowing it), that HAS the proven ability to play AA level all year long, who then is allowed to slide down to A level to guarantee their yearly trip through Sections and then onto State. Sad, again.

Want to see some kids who deserve some respect? And there's programs all over the Out-State who have NO choice but to do it this same way. Take 9 players and a Goalie, along with some Insane Parents who subject themselves to 15,000 miles a year to make it happen... and play a schedule like this, at this age.

http://luvernehockey.sportngin.com/sche ... son=450104
BleedGreen5

Post by BleedGreen5 »

Wet Paint wrote:
BleedGreen5 wrote:
Jeffy95 wrote: Not Gonna happen. Hermantown has four stud Bantams coming up next year from their Top 5 AA team. Joey Pierce from Ely, Cole Antcliff from Proctor, Ethan Lund from Hayward, WI and Gavin Blomdahl from Duluth. Hermantown Bantams took Greenway to the woodshed last Season and that was without Pierce.
Hope that Hermantown sticks around in A for my kids last 3 years, be fun to take a few more runs at em.
And on a side note better find a few more Bantam studs coming, all of our kids have played together since Mites, and our Joey Pierce is playing High school this year.

Hermantown 2 Brainerd 7
EGF 4 Brainerd 0

Hermantown 4 Bemidji 1
EGF 4 Bemidji 0
6 2
4 3

Hermantown 7 Roseau 4
EGF 6 Roseau 1
0 3
2 3 OT
1 2 OT
4 2
6 1
GF Aviators 2 EGF 1 without our Power Forward horse playing

OK, I am a little confused here but am going to try it. I am assuming you are an EGF person. How does the fact that you have an imported kid who is playing high school this year change anything? Unless you are saying he is a great player, in which case he had better be. Problem for you is that Hermantown does not have a great player who has been brought in to play. They have lots of them. It is not the quality of that one kid who really matters here (unless you are Ely, Hayward, Proctor, Denfeld, or Hibbing in which case it matters a lot since that kid is now playing for Hermantown) it is their over all depth. Hermantown's second line is better than most Class A first lines. Their 3rd line is also very good. Most Class A teams don't have a 3rd line. Sure, your kids have been together from mites. Hermantown's have not. They don't give you a certain number of goals head start if all of your kids have played together for a long time. Hermantown has kids from far and wide. Just this thread plus the other thread shows kids from Hayward, Proctor, Duluth, Ely, more kids from Duluth, Hibbing, and a few who are actually from Hermantown. You know that Hermantown's parents are on the phone today trying to find a goalie based on how last night went. Some Iron Range kid or Wisconsin kid parents will get a "job offer" from Hermantown and decide that the quality of education in Hermantown makes the move worthwhile. They will move and (shocker of shockers) Hermantown will have a new goalie. If your kid is a goalie and good, get his resume in they are taking them for next year.

The biggest thing that cost Greenway last night was depth. As it got deep into the 3rd period they started to play back and defensive to save their legs for the end of the game. Hermantown's 2nd and 3rd lines were ready for it and treated Greenway's goalie like a baby treats a diaper. They filled him up. EGF beat them in the finals a couple of times, with an all star team that could match a routine Hermantown team. You are forgetting that what you look upon as a wonder team who can really do some damage is a routine team to Hermantown. No big deal. The arguments here are not based on the fact that your wonder dog is better than Hermantown's wonder dog. The argument here is that your team strength and team depth don't even come close to a routine Hermantown team's. They run your legs off, pound on your goalie with shots, forcheck the crap out of you so you don't get shots on their goalie, and do it all with kids who's parents have decided that a move to the big city is the way to go so they left your small town. Who can blame the Peirce kid and his family? If I had a kid who was offered a spot on a team that is heading to state for TV time and etc for the next however many years I would take it too. Why would you stay in Hibbing, Ely, Hayward, Proctor or etc if you are good enough to go to the big leagues. Nobody scouts a game between Ely and Proctor. All of the scouts are either at or watching the state tourney on TV. Hermantown's parents and school admin people have figured that out. EGF might get lucky and beat them again. But they will need luck to do so. And when/if they do beat them they will have beaten a routine, nothing special Hermantown team who has a whole lot of replacement ammo in their JV program waiting their turn, and a whole lot of other kids in other towns who are waiting for the phone to ring.
May not of worded quite right, we dont have import playing high school this year, one of our own kids of equal talent to Pierce. Wont need to import any for 2nd and 3rd line depth we will have our own. Dont fault the small town kids for going to the "Bright lights" at all, better hockey opportunity and exposure Didn't think Hermantown had any routine teams considering all the recent State tournament appearances. Will be fun to watch in next 3 years, we will see, guess we might have to bring another "dream team" and hope for the "down year recruits"
Wet Paint

Post by Wet Paint »

BleedGreen5 wrote:
Wet Paint wrote:
BleedGreen5 wrote:
Snipped a bunch
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
Goose21 wrote:
kniven wrote: I’m talking AA puck. Hermantown 218 has had that wrapped up and will continue.
I am not sure if you are aware or not, but there are two sections of A hockey in the 218--Section 7A and Section 8A. Section 8A has been represented at the state tournament each year by either East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, and Warroad. Believe it or not, these programs have actually done okay. :wink:
Goose no disrespect to our northern brothers and nothing meant to slight 8A section. Order of business has been following 7AA/7A followed by section 8AA and 8A.. We were in comment focused on that 7AA/7A section, since the thread is about couple 7A teams. Truth be told pulling for EGF to take the title this year, now that Greenway was knocked out.
I gotcha. Just making sure Knivsey doesn't forget about the Eastern side of the 218 :)
Forecheck, Backcheck, Paycheck
Jeffy95

Post by Jeffy95 »

Fantastic posts and contributions to this topic Net Presence. I saw in an earlier post that you've been involved with Hockey in the Twin Ports in every capacity since 1985, so few are as in touch as you. I've been saying pretty much everything you just said for a few years, but I didn't have the facts, statistics and insight that you have. It was too easy for the Hermantown lackeys to just say that I "Hate" Hermantown to get people to ignore the message. I want the same thing everyone wants and that's the survival of our small town programs. It's all disappearing before our eyes.

You are correct that the vast Majority wait until 3rd grade or later to enroll at Hermantown. Like you said, kids who have had a lot of ice time can really stand out at that age in Mite 2's and the parents start thinking they're superstars and start envisioning them playing at the X for Hermantown. The other factor is that in order for them to try out for the Squirt A team in Hermantown in 4th grade, they have to have been in school there for a year. I even know a guy who enrolled his kid at Hermantown in third grade but kept him at his home association for a year so he could move up early and play a year of Squirts, (Because he was way too good for Mites), then be eligible for the A team at Hermantown the following year. He tried telling everyone that his plan was for his kid to stay playing Hockey at home with his buddies, but it really bothered his kid to play against his Hermantown classmates that first year. The problem with that story is that every 3rd grader in Hermantown played Mites that year, so he never played against any of them. :roll:

Yes, they're using the rule to move to a better Hockey situation, everyone knows that. Please keep up the good work on this topic, we need guys like you involved. I could never say more than what you've said today, so I think I can finally get off of my soap box for good. Thanks.
kniven

Post by kniven »

Goose21 wrote:
Goose21 wrote: I am not sure if you are aware or not, but there are two sections of A hockey in the 218--Section 7A and Section 8A. Section 8A has been represented at the state tournament each year by either East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, and Warroad. Believe it or not, these programs have actually done okay. :wink:
Goose no disrespect to our northern brothers and nothing meant to slight 8A section. Order of business has been following 7AA/7A followed by section 8AA and 8A.. We were in comment focused on that 7AA/7A section, since the thread is about couple 7A teams. Truth be told pulling for EGF to take the title this year, now that Greenway was knocked out.
I gotcha. Just making sure Knivsey doesn't forget about the Eastern side of the 218 :)
It’s all good goose! Lots of respect your way. I haven’t spent much time on the east 218 side of the state. Mostly Metro and the Duluth area to Grand Rapids. I’ve never been t St. Cloud or Bemidji.
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

Goose21 wrote:
Goose21 wrote: I am not sure if you are aware or not, but there are two sections of A hockey in the 218--Section 7A and Section 8A. Section 8A has been represented at the state tournament each year by either East Grand Forks, Thief River Falls, and Warroad. Believe it or not, these programs have actually done okay. :wink:
I gotcha. Just making sure Knivsey doesn't forget about the Western side of the 218 :)
7TIMECHAMPS

Post by 7TIMECHAMPS »

BleedGreen5 wrote:
Jeffy95 wrote:
mnmouth wrote: Greenway returns most of their team next year. Perhaps they’ll even have an effective 3rd line. I expect them to challenge Hermantown again. Don’t give up just yet on some team knocking the Hawks out
Not Gonna happen. Hermantown has four stud Bantams coming up next year from their Top 5 AA team. Joey Pierce from Ely, Cole Antcliff from Proctor, Ethan Lund from Hayward, WI and Gavin Blomdahl from Duluth. Hermantown Bantams took Greenway to the woodshed last Season and that was without Pierce.
Hope that Hermantown sticks around in A for my kids last 3 years, be fun to take a few more runs at em.
And on a side note better find a few more Bantam studs coming, all of our kids have played together since Mites, and our Joey Pierce is playing High school this year.

Hermantown 2 Brainerd 7
EGF 4 Brainerd 0

Hermantown 4 Bemidji 1
EGF 4 Bemidji 0
6 2
4 3

Hermantown 7 Roseau 4
EGF 6 Roseau 1
0 3
2 3 OT
1 2 OT
4 2
6 1
I don't think cherry picking the scores that you want proves anything here. If we are using the transitive property and choosing scores then my response would be.

Warroad 4-EGF 2
Grafton 4-Warroad 2

Point is you can't hand pick a few scores out of 50 games and prove anything. Based on body of work my guess is that EGF would be ranked around #20 in Bantam AA and somewhere around 3 goal underdogs to Hermantown's team. That is just my guess based off body of work and seeing both of these teams in person.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Net Presence wrote:
"Two simple rule changes. First -- and there is a growing sentiment for this in Minnesota Hockey -- a local association president will be sending out a letter with an attached petition to every youth association president and/or director asking them to support changing the Minnesota Hockey participation rule back to "Play where you live".

And, he has said that in informal conversations he has had over 98% agreement in changing the rule back. So, although it may take a year or two, there is strong momentum building for this change. Elliot, are you listening?" Quote

One, I voted against the change to play at your school...
Two, there is not 98% support at the MH board to eliminate the play where you go to school. There are people tat like the rule, not to move to better hockey but makes their everyday life easier.
Elliot, I knew you had voted against it and, I appreciate that. I realize it's true regarding the current feelings of the board on this specific issue. In fact, I'm well aware that the board did an in depth review of the current policy back in September. However, if even just 90% of the leadership statewide supports a change back to the old rule and the board chooses not to make that change, then we might as well blow the whole thing up and start over. The Board's job in almost every conceivable case is to enact policies that the majority -- in this case vast majority -- of it's members want enacted. The point is, the vast, VAST majority ARE using the rule strictly to go to a "better" hockey situation. The facts are pretty conclusive....
I have mo argument with you.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

Wet Paint wrote:

Honestly I don't think that the rule to play where you go to school or play where you live matters. If the basic MH concept is to keep kids together so they can play with their buddies all the way up is true then you want them to be able to play at either place since that is where their buddies are. Why would you make a kid play in Proctor when he goes to school in Hermantown and has all of his friends in Hermantown? Unless you want to stop open enrollment but that would be such a massive fight that I can't even wrap my head around it.

What has to happen is something that forces a team like Hermantown to move up. There has to be a mechanism to do that. I like the A plays A and AA plays AA idea. The flip side of it is that even if Hermantown only played an A schedule during the year they have collected so many kids along the way from other schools that they are still going to roll into and through state. The schools can say that they don't know what is going on. It might even be true. The problem is that the parents of these kids who are being brought into Hermantown to play hockey know that their kid is gonna get TV time and state tourney time for as long as Hermantwon is playing A. So the parents make the move. I don't think that the AD for Hermantown makes a call and suddenly a kid from Ely decides to move south. I think that the only thing that will level this out is forcing Hermantown to go to AA so that they are competing with other teams who also have parents recruiting for them to build a strong team.
There have been some interesting ideas on here about how to structure AA and A so that sandbagging is eliminated or at least greatly reduced.

Here's another suggestion:

To encourage health care professionals to practice in rural MN, the state of MN has a Rural Loan Forgiveness Program. In order to qualify for this, you must work in an area that is NOT within the 7 county TC metro area, the Duluth metro, Rochester metro, St. Cloud metro, and Moorhead (F-M metro).

Why not do this for hockey also? Yes, the Providence Academies, Proctors and Denfelds would be placed in AA, but perhaps teams like this could petition for a "Program Builder" exception that allows them to play in A until they make 3 trips to state. (or some other success threshold) That would eliminate any Class A dynasties from big city schools.
BleedGreen5

Post by BleedGreen5 »

7TIMECHAMPS wrote:
BleedGreen5 wrote:
Jeffy95 wrote: Not Gonna happen. Hermantown has four stud Bantams coming up next year from their Top 5 AA team. Joey Pierce from Ely, Cole Antcliff from Proctor, Ethan Lund from Hayward, WI and Gavin Blomdahl from Duluth. Hermantown Bantams took Greenway to the woodshed last Season and that was without Pierce.

Hermantown 2 Brainerd 7
EGF 4 Brainerd 0

Hermantown 4 Bemidji 1
EGF 4 Bemidji 0
6 2
4 3

Hermantown 7 Roseau 4
EGF 6 Roseau 1
0 3
2 3 OT
1 2 OT
4 2
6 1
I don't think cherry picking the scores that you want proves anything here. If we are using the transitive property and choosing scores then my response would be.

Warroad 4-EGF 2
Grafton 4-Warroad 2

Point is you can't hand pick a few scores out of 50 games and prove anything. Based on body of work my guess is that EGF would be ranked around #20 in Bantam AA and somewhere around 3 goal underdogs to Hermantown's team. That is just my guess based off body of work and seeing both of these teams in person.
Wasn't cherry picking scores, just common opponents for season, and yes we are going to have off games also. That would be awesome to get to play them and be a 3 goal underdog considering they are a top 7 Bantam AA team and could arguably be a top 10 AA high school team every year. My point of all this, is Hermantown gives every A program a villian to shoot for, and improve. Play the best to beat the best which essentially is what they practice at Hermantown at youth levels. In the end the "move in and "recruits" however a person wants to look at this improves their depth which allows them to compete at a high level whether A or AA.

With all due respect to Roseau which I admire highly for doing it right(I would rather be like Roseau than Hermantown) I would think that 3-3 in the season series would at least warrant a 17 ranking right behind you LOL
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

I don't get why everyone is against hermantown, they barely got out of their section against a school that has competed in AA in the past

Could you imagine if the hawks opted up to AA, they would have a hard time thru sections let alone making a run in the big school tournament 8) :shock:
greenwayraider

Post by greenwayraider »

WendyClark wrote:I don't get why everyone is against hermantown, they barely got out of their section against a school that has competed in AA in the past

Could you imagine if the hawks opted up to AA, they would have a hard time thru sections let alone making a run in the big school tournament 8) :shock:

I assume you are relatively new to Minnesota high school hockey so you do not know the history of the sport or of the teams. First of all, the last time Greenway competed in AA was 15 years ago. Their enrollment this year is 269. The last time Greenway competed in AA their enrollment was about 400. In addition the social-economic nature of all Iron Range schools has greatly declined. Greenway is officially a school with a high rate of poverty. This puts them in the same category as inner city schools. So your statement about a team that competed in AA in the past is rather ill-informed about what has transpired over the last 15 years. The closest score Hermantown had in sectional games in the last five years was a 5-1 win over Greenway last year. Amost all of their sections games have been in running time. This is the first time since they were returned to Section 7 that they have been in a one goal game. Your statement regarding how hard it would be to reach the big school tournament is exactly the mentality that Plante had. Better to take a sure win then challenge your players to "be all that you can be". You are robbing your players, school and community of an incredible experience of participating in the premier high school tournament in the nation. A very poor life lesson. Hermantown can keep all of their Single A banners, I'd rather have the banner of third place in the AA Tournament than multiple championships in Single A when you have beaten the AA champion the past two years. I hope this helps you understand the thinking of most everyone else on this forum.
7TIMECHAMPS

Post by 7TIMECHAMPS »

BleedGreen5 wrote:
7TIMECHAMPS wrote:
BleedGreen5 wrote: Hope that Hermantown sticks around in A for my kids last 3 years, be fun to take a few more runs at em.

Hermantown 2 Brainerd 7
EGF 4 Brainerd 0

Hermantown 4 Bemidji 1
EGF 4 Bemidji 0
6 2
4 3

Hermantown 7 Roseau 4
EGF 6 Roseau 1
0 3
2 3 OT
1 2 OT
4 2
6 1

Warroad 4-EGF 2
Grafton 4-Warroad 2

Wasn't cherry picking scores, just common opponents for season, and yes we are going to have off games also. That would be awesome to get to play them and be a 3 goal underdog considering they are a top 7 Bantam AA team and could arguably be a top 10 AA high school team every year. My point of all this, is Hermantown gives every A program a villian to shoot for, and improve. Play the best to beat the best which essentially is what they practice at Hermantown at youth levels. In the end the "move in and "recruits" however a person wants to look at this improves their depth which allows them to compete at a high level whether A or AA.

With all due respect to Roseau which I admire highly for doing it right(I would rather be like Roseau than Hermantown) I would think that 3-3 in the season series would at least warrant a 17 ranking right behind you LOL
No question EGF is comparable to Roseau at bantam level. Possibly better. I guess I was looking at LPH rankings as of today which have Roseau unranked. I am assuming you’re talking YHH NOW. I would be interested to see where the formula has Roseau stacked up against A and vice versa as well. Roseau and EGF would likely be close.
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

7TIMECHAMPS wrote:
BleedGreen5 wrote:
7TIMECHAMPS wrote: I don't think cherry picking the scores that you want proves anything here. If we are using the transitive property and choosing scores then my response would be.

Warroad 4-EGF 2
Grafton 4-Warroad 2

No question EGF is comparable to Roseau at bantam level. Possibly better. I guess I was looking at LPH rankings as of today which have Roseau unranked. I am assuming you’re talking YHH NOW. I would be interested to see where the formula has Roseau stacked up against A and vice versa as well. Roseau and EGF would likely be close.
At the Bantam level I would say EGF is a bigger, more physical, and skilled team when both teams are on their game. EGF 6-1 winners over Roseau to advance to VFW state.
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

greenwayraider wrote:
WendyClark wrote:I don't get why everyone is against hermantown, they barely got out of their section against a school that has competed in AA in the past

I assume you are relatively new to Minnesota high school hockey so you do not know the history of the sport or of the teams. First of all, the last time Greenway competed in AA was 15 years ago. Their enrollment this year is 269. The last time Greenway competed in AA their enrollment was about 400. In addition the social-economic nature of all Iron Range schools has greatly declined. Greenway is officially a school with a high rate of poverty. This puts them in the same category as inner city schools. So your statement about a team that competed in AA in the past is rather ill-informed about what has transpired over the last 15 years. The closest score Hermantown had in sectional games in the last five years was a 5-1 win over Greenway last year. Amost all of their sections games have been in running time. This is the first time since they were returned to Section 7 that they have been in a one goal game. Your statement regarding how hard it would be to reach the big school tournament is exactly the mentality that Plante had. Better to take a sure win then challenge your players to "be all that you can be". You are robbing your players, school and community of an incredible experience of participating in the premier high school tournament in the nation. A very poor life lesson. Hermantown can keep all of their Single A banners, I'd rather have the banner of third place in the AA Tournament than multiple championships in Single A when you have beaten the AA champion the past two years. I hope this helps you understand the thinking of most everyone else on this forum.
Nailed it GreenwayRaider!!!
kniven

Post by kniven »

Excellent perspectives from all. We all have an opinion, agree to disagree. For me, I’m all about our kids. Kids are kids, and they trust parents and grownups will do what’s best for the community they live in....and the kids. Like good kids do, The kiddos do their thing. Go to school, get the best grades they can, and play hockey. Or their sport they choose to compete in. I’m just going to trust people. Wether they choose to opt up and compete one day for the biggest prize - an AA state birth and title. Or stay in A and dominate everything that is A playoffs and state A. It sure would be exciting to see those Hawks in 7AA though.....wouldn’t it? Wow!!! CEC’s task would be that much more difficult. Oh well.
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

Your right Raider, I'm relatively new to high school hockey, been a fan for 30+ years since the days as a kid when my beloved Burnsville Braves went back to back

Go back and read my post and hopefully the sarcasm horn that you missed the 1st time will now be blaring in your head. Your just a bit under the slot so I'll release you back in the water
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

Your right Raider, I'm relatively new to high school hockey, been a fan for 30+ years since the days as a kid when my beloved Burnsville Braves went back to back

Go back and read my post and hopefully the sarcasm horn that you missed the 1st time will now be blaring in your head. Your just a bit under the slot so I'll release you back in the water
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

WendyClark wrote:Your right Raider, I'm relatively new to high school hockey, been a fan for 30+ years since the days as a kid when my beloved Burnsville Braves went back to back

Sarcasm wasn't obvious in your post.
zooomx

Post by zooomx »

Congrats to Greenway for a great season and putting up a great fight!

Was hoping for some banter on the game itself, but instead get 3 pages of the same tired argument that was supposed to stay contained within the other topic page.
Jeffy95

Post by Jeffy95 »

zooomx wrote:Congrats to Greenway for a great season and putting up a great fight!

Was hoping for some banter on the game itself, but instead get 3 pages of the same tired argument that was supposed to stay contained within the other topic page.
Everything on those three pages is relevant to that game, which is the topic title. Don't like it, don't read it.