7A Championship - Hermantown vs Greenway

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

TheHockeyDJ

7A Championship - Hermantown vs Greenway

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

With what I watched yesterday, Greenway is certainly capable of the upset. First time I watched Greenway, very nice forwrd in Nickolai Rajala. Raiders need to play with the intensity they did especially in the 2nd half of the game vs Virginia. Single A state tourney would be so great without Sandbagtown!
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
hockey59

Re: 7A Championship - Hermantown vs Greenway

Post by hockey59 »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:With what I watched yesterday, Greenway is certainly capable of the upset. First time I watched Greenway, very nice forwrd in Nickolai Rajala. Raiders need to play with the intensity they did especially in the 2nd half of the game vs Virginia. Single A state tourney would be so great without Sandbagtown!
Would like nothing better than Greenway pulling off the upset! But then the Hermantown faithful will have an excuse to SANDBAG through another 2 year cycle, hell, they’ll probably do that, regardless of the outcome.
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

GO BIG GREEN!!
kniven

Post by kniven »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:GO BIG GREEN!!
Hermantown Chicken Hawks in running time I’m afraid....
hermantown2000

Post by hermantown2000 »

If the Raiders can stay off the penalty and keep the game close going into the 3rd period then it could get interesting. If the Hawks jump on the Raiders early(like 3-0 or something like that) then its over. I If the Raiders have the lead in the 3rd period will they have the enough fuel left in the tank to close out the game. I dont see this being a 10-0 thrashing and I think Greewnay will play a decent game but Hermantown will still win 4-0. You can play a good game but still lose by a couple of goals.
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

I'm with Al Davis and the Raiders in this one

Just Win Baby
gitter

Re: 7A Championship - Hermantown vs Greenway

Post by gitter »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:Single A state tourney would be so great without Sandbagtown!
Agree!!!! Go Raiders.

You should add a poll to this...
Mite-dad

Post by Mite-dad »

Where is this game played?
Goose21

Post by Goose21 »

This is the most vulnerable Hermantown has been and will be for a while. Although cheering for Greenway, I think the Hawks will be just a little too much.
Forecheck, Backcheck, Paycheck
kniven

Post by kniven »

Goose21 wrote:This is the most vulnerable Hermantown has been and will be for a while. Although cheering for Greenway, I think the Hawks will be just a little too much.
Chicken Hawks in running time. Unless they decide to play with their food like last year.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Mite-dad wrote:Where is this game played?
amsoil in duluth