Greenway's Ben Troumbly Injured

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

greenwayraider

Greenway's Ben Troumbly Injured

Post by greenwayraider »

Bad luck for the Raiders. Ben took a knee on knee hit last night and will be evaluated by the doctor today. Doesn't look good. Any chance for Greenway to beat Hermantown has been pretty much eliminated.
elliott70

Re: Greenway's Ben Troumbly Injured

Post by elliott70 »

greenwayraider wrote:Bad luck for the Raiders. Ben took a knee on knee hit last night and will be evaluated by the doctor today. Doesn't look good. Any chance for Greenway to beat Hermantown has been pretty much eliminated.
This is terrible.
My son broke his collarbone early in his senior year, ending that part of his life.
Both my step sons suffered season ending injuries in football.
These things should happen at 35 in a beer league game.

My prayers for his recovery.
rainier2

Re: Greenway's Ben Troumbly Injured

Post by rainier2 »

greenwayraider wrote:Bad luck for the Raiders. Ben took a knee on knee hit last night and will be evaluated by the doctor today. Doesn't look good. Any chance for Greenway to beat Hermantown has been pretty much eliminated.
Ugh, saw there was a major for kneeing given to a Superior player, but didn't know it was this. I had wondered if Troumbly didn't play, because he didn't register anything on the score sheet, which is rare.
greenwayraider

Post by greenwayraider »

Ben will be out a minimum of two weeks with a bad bone bruise.
rainier2

Post by rainier2 »

greenwayraider wrote:Ben will be out a minimum of two weeks with a bad bone bruise.
Glad to hear it wasn't more serious. :D