The Hermantown Thread

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:59 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:42 am


This is the take of yours that is the most baffling. You think watching the same dominant teams make the semis and finals every year has made Class A hockey better. It hasn't. It has just allowed certain programs to stack trophies while actual small town community programs have almost no chance of making a tourney run.

This "great every year" standard of success that you think community teams should be able to reach is a fantasy. Little Falls made some great runs, and then fell off. Greenway was almost dead, then made a great run, and now they will fall off. Luverne had a few great years. Hibbing had some great teams recently, then fell off. Warroad, as good of an A program as there is, didn't go to state for the last decade, and is now making a run. The point is, community teams have ups and downs, cycles of talent.

This isn't the case with Hermantown. When a team of theirs isn't looking dominant in youth, they just bring in some great players from surrounding communities. Problem solved. Are 3-4 elite level players going to move to Warroad every year to bolster their talent? Luverne? TRF? I-Falls?

You loved watching how awesome the Hawks were this year, right? You loved watching them because they were so talented, so good. Do you realize that their stud, UMD-commit defenseman came to Hermantown as a freshman, their stud top line wing came there as an 8th grader, and their other stud top line wing came there as a SENIOR? These are not "Hermantown players". You are not watching the "product of the Hermantown hockey program", you are watching kids who developed into stars while in other programs, kids who developed with the help of the coaches, teammates, and volunteers in the programs they left behind, all because Hermantown can offer a 99% chance of getting to state. All because, at some point, "getting noticed" or having social media bragging rights became more important than playing for your community, or for your coaches, teammates, and volunteers that helped you for the first fifteen years of your hockey life.

This is what you want? This is a system you support, all so you can watch big-city teams that could be competing for the AA title kick butt in Class A? #-o
Would it be better if those guys went to Duluth East or Grand Rapids?
I am not a fan of players transfering, I am also not a fan of forcing the Hawks out of your league because you cannot beat them. I, as an Otter fan hate that a certain player went to Moorhead a couple years ago, FF wouldve been great with him... but he was special and needed exposure so I was behind it. If he doesn't go to Spuds, he ends up in a factory somewhere, now he will play D1 hockey.. I cannot blame him or his family. No one at Hermantown has this story??????
My other point is what does it do to class A hockey to kick all the good teams out? Because that us what will happen if people like you get your way??
Yes, infinitely better. Everyone accepts that player movement is a way of life in AA.

You say you are not a fan of players transferring, yet you are a fan of the success Hermantown has had, but this success is based on players transferring. Can you not see the flawed logic in your thought process?
Yea I am, do you have children sir?

Cant have teo sides of opinion?? I hate transferring as an idea, but I'd an Ely kid is super special, is he going to get same recognition at Ely as at Hermantown??? And who cares what class they play in when talking Ely and Hermantown??
Last edited by defense on Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:59 am


Would it be better if those guys went to Duluth East or Grand Rapids?
I am not a fan of players transfering, I am also not a fan of forcing the Hawks out of your league because you cannot beat them. I, as an Otter fan hate that a certain player went to Moorhead a couple years ago, FF wouldve been great with him... but he was special and needed exposure so I was behind it. If he doesn't go to Spuds, he ends up in a factory somewhere, now he will play D1 hockey.. I cannot blame him or his family. No one at Hermantown has this story??????
My other point is what does it do to class A hockey to kick all the good teams out? Because that us what will happen if people like you get your way??
Yes, infinitely better. Everyone accepts that player movement is a way of life in AA.

You say you are not a fan of players transferring, yet you are a fan of the success Hermantown has had, but this success is based on players transferring. Can you not see the flawed logic in your thought process?
Yea I am, do you have children sir?
My personal life is none of your business. Stick to the topic.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 am


Yes, infinitely better. Everyone accepts that player movement is a way of life in AA.

You say you are not a fan of players transferring, yet you are a fan of the success Hermantown has had, but this success is based on players transferring. Can you not see the flawed logic in your thought process?
Yea I am, do you have children sir?
My personal life is none of your business. Stick to the topic.
I skipped a little.

How can you blame a super talented player going to Hermantown instead of staying in Ely??? Really??

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:35 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:06 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:59 am


Would it be better if those guys went to Duluth East or Grand Rapids?
I am not a fan of players transfering, I am also not a fan of forcing the Hawks out of your league because you cannot beat them. I, as an Otter fan hate that a certain player went to Moorhead a couple years ago, FF wouldve been great with him... but he was special and needed exposure so I was behind it. If he doesn't go to Spuds, he ends up in a factory somewhere, now he will play D1 hockey.. I cannot blame him or his family. No one at Hermantown has this story??????
My other point is what does it do to class A hockey to kick all the good teams out? Because that us what will happen if people like you get your way??
Yes, infinitely better. Everyone accepts that player movement is a way of life in AA.

You say you are not a fan of players transferring, yet you are a fan of the success Hermantown has had, but this success is based on players transferring. Can you not see the flawed logic in your thought process?
Yea I am, do you have children sir?

Cant have teo sides of opinion?? I hate transferring as an idea, but I'd an Ely kid is super special, is he going to get same recognition at Ely as at Hermantown??? And who cares what class they play in when talking Ely and Hermantown??
Kid was already a stud at Ely, and didn't need anymore recognition. Everybody knew he was awesome.

Hunters1993
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Hunters1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:36 am

the super talented kid should stay put. The kid will be found if he is talented. No need to move. Colleges will find you if you put the work in!

Thank goodness another adult who can think. You saved my sanity today. You are awesome.
How many c-chip games will it take Hawks?

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:37 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 am

Yea I am, do you have children sir?
My personal life is none of your business. Stick to the topic.
I skipped a little.

How can you blame a super talented player going to Hermantown instead of staying in Ely??? Really??
Kid can do whatever he wants, but you are holding other Class A teams to the standard of Hermantown, a big-city program that thrives off open enrollment and transfers, like the Ely kid. This is insane.

In a nutshell, this is what you've said: "Beat Hermantown, but don't do it with transfers." :roll:

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:38 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:36 am
the super talented kid should stay put. The kid will be found if he is talented. No need to move. Colleges will find you if you put the work in!

Thank goodness another adult who can think. You saved my sanity today. You are awesome.
Bro you have gotten at least three threads locked and hijacked numerous conversations of mine. If you actually have something constructive, great. Otherwise I will ignore ya

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:37 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:29 am


My personal life is none of your business. Stick to the topic.
I skipped a little.

How can you blame a super talented player going to Hermantown instead of staying in Ely??? Really??
Kid can do whatever he wants, but you are holding other Class A teams to the standard of Hermantown, a big-city program that thrives off open enrollment and transfers, like the Ely kid. This is insane.

In a nutshell, this is what you've said: "Beat Hermantown, but don't do it with transfers." :roll:
No. I can want Hermantown to be beat for sure. I also can want whatever great peewee or bantam to stay in Ely. But if my child shows enough potential as to warrant a look at d1 in peewees.... and he plays in Ely.. i am looking for another team... especially if i personally am working the mines or grocery stores etc. Just asking if anyone actually knows these kid's stories??

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:37 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:33 am


I skipped a little.

How can you blame a super talented player going to Hermantown instead of staying in Ely??? Really??
Kid can do whatever he wants, but you are holding other Class A teams to the standard of Hermantown, a big-city program that thrives off open enrollment and transfers, like the Ely kid. This is insane.

In a nutshell, this is what you've said: "Beat Hermantown, but don't do it with transfers." :roll:
No. I can want Hermantown to be beat for sure. I also can want whatever great peewee or bantam to stay in Ely. But if my child shows enough potential as to warrant a look at d1 in peewees.... and he plays in Ely.. i am looking for another team... especially if i personally am working the mines or grocery stores etc. Just asking if anyone actually knows these kid's stories??
Ok, so you're fine with him moving. But, why do you expect Class A community teams to be able to "just beat Hermantown"? Warroad had the #1 team in bantam A this year, yet they could not "just beat Hermantown", in fact, they lost 8-2! How much better is Warroad supposed to get?

Tell me how I-Falls can get to the point were they can "just beat Hermantown". Where will all the transfers come from to make TRF good enought to "just beat Hermantown."

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:37 am


Kid can do whatever he wants, but you are holding other Class A teams to the standard of Hermantown, a big-city program that thrives off open enrollment and transfers, like the Ely kid. This is insane.

In a nutshell, this is what you've said: "Beat Hermantown, but don't do it with transfers." :roll:
No. I can want Hermantown to be beat for sure. I also can want whatever great peewee or bantam to stay in Ely. But if my child shows enough potential as to warrant a look at d1 in peewees.... and he plays in Ely.. i am looking for another team... especially if i personally am working the mines or grocery stores etc. Just asking if anyone actually knows these kid's stories??
Ok, so you're fine with him moving. But, why do you expect Class A community teams to be able to "just beat Hermantown"? Warroad had the #1 team in bantam A this year, yet they could not "just beat Hermantown", in fact, they lost 8-2! How much better is Warroad supposed to get?

Tell me how I-Falls can get to the point were they can "just beat Hermantown". Where will all the transfers come from to make TRF good enought to "just beat Hermantown."
Thing is bud, Warroad had a conspiracy against them 20 years ago. Look it up. Marvin brings in players. Not saying it's ok. Give me another example.

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am


No. I can want Hermantown to be beat for sure. I also can want whatever great peewee or bantam to stay in Ely. But if my child shows enough potential as to warrant a look at d1 in peewees.... and he plays in Ely.. i am looking for another team... especially if i personally am working the mines or grocery stores etc. Just asking if anyone actually knows these kid's stories??
Ok, so you're fine with him moving. But, why do you expect Class A community teams to be able to "just beat Hermantown"? Warroad had the #1 team in bantam A this year, yet they could not "just beat Hermantown", in fact, they lost 8-2! How much better is Warroad supposed to get?

Tell me how I-Falls can get to the point were they can "just beat Hermantown". Where will all the transfers come from to make TRF good enought to "just beat Hermantown."
Thing is bud, Warroad had a conspiracy against them 20 years ago. Look it up. Marvin brings in players. Not saying it's ok. Give me another example.
A few years ago, Hibbing had a top 3 Class A team. Hermantown beat them 8-1 in the playoffs. How much better was Hibbing supposed to get?

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am


Ok, so you're fine with him moving. But, why do you expect Class A community teams to be able to "just beat Hermantown"? Warroad had the #1 team in bantam A this year, yet they could not "just beat Hermantown", in fact, they lost 8-2! How much better is Warroad supposed to get?

Tell me how I-Falls can get to the point were they can "just beat Hermantown". Where will all the transfers come from to make TRF good enought to "just beat Hermantown."
Thing is bud, Warroad had a conspiracy against them 20 years ago. Look it up. Marvin brings in players. Not saying it's ok. Give me another example.
A few years ago, Hibbing had a top 3 Class A team. Hermantown beat them 8-1 in the playoffs. How much better was Hibbing supposed to get?
Polls are run by twin cities people... really? Why did Hibbing not show up??

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am


Thing is bud, Warroad had a conspiracy against them 20 years ago. Look it up. Marvin brings in players. Not saying it's ok. Give me another example.
A few years ago, Hibbing had a top 3 Class A team. Hermantown beat them 8-1 in the playoffs. How much better was Hibbing supposed to get?
Polls are run by twin cities people... really? Why did Hibbing not show up??
Hibbing showed up, but Hermantown beat the AA champ that year, and finished #1 in PageStat rankings. Hibbing's only losses that season were to Hermantown, AA champ Grand Rapids, and to #2 in Class A SC Apollo.

Where should Hibbing have tried to get the 3-4 star transfers from in order to "just beat Hermantown"?

Hunters1993
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Hunters1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:00 am

I don’t have to respond. Rainer2 is saying exactly the adult answer to your comments. Thank you Rainer.

No one will beat them till the c-chip game every year for the next ten years. I have listed the loses. 2013 for season loss and last four section losses 2019,2008,2009, 2005.

Mike drop!
How many c-chip games will it take Hawks?

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am


A few years ago, Hibbing had a top 3 Class A team. Hermantown beat them 8-1 in the playoffs. How much better was Hibbing supposed to get?
Polls are run by twin cities people... really? Why did Hibbing not show up??
Hibbing showed up, but Hermantown beat the AA champ that year, and finished #1 in PageStat rankings. Hibbing's only losses that season were to Hermantown, AA champ Grand Rapids, and to #2 in Class A SC Apollo.

Where should Hibbing have tried to get the 3-4 star transfers from in order to "just beat Hermantown"?
So AA champ was beaten by Hermantown....now Hawks have to beat them again to prove their worth?? Seems like Hibbimg didnt show up honestly

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:06 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:00 am
I don’t have to respond. Rainer2 is saying exactly the adult answer to your comments. Thank you Rainer.

No one will beat them till the c-chip game every year for the next ten years. I have listed the loses. 2013 for season loss and last four section losses 2019,2008,2009, 2005.

Mike drop!
Do you drop the mic before your shot or after?? I usually do it after.

rainier2
Posts: 492
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by rainier2 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am


Polls are run by twin cities people... really? Why did Hibbing not show up??
Hibbing showed up, but Hermantown beat the AA champ that year, and finished #1 in PageStat rankings. Hibbing's only losses that season were to Hermantown, AA champ Grand Rapids, and to #2 in Class A SC Apollo.

Where should Hibbing have tried to get the 3-4 star transfers from in order to "just beat Hermantown"?
So AA champ was beaten by Hermantown....now Hawks have to beat them again to prove their worth?? Seems like Hibbimg didnt show up honestly
Grand Rapids lost to them too. Are you saying the AA champ didn't show up? How much better did GR need to get to "just beat Hermantown"?

Do elite AA progams need to better themselves too, so they can "just beat Hermantown"?

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:10 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am


Hibbing showed up, but Hermantown beat the AA champ that year, and finished #1 in PageStat rankings. Hibbing's only losses that season were to Hermantown, AA champ Grand Rapids, and to #2 in Class A SC Apollo.

Where should Hibbing have tried to get the 3-4 star transfers from in order to "just beat Hermantown"?
So AA champ was beaten by Hermantown....now Hawks have to beat them again to prove their worth?? Seems like Hibbimg didnt show up honestly
Grand Rapids lost to them too. Are you saying the AA champ didn't show up? How much better did GR need to get to "just beat Hermantown"?

Do elite AA progams need to better themselves too, so they can "just beat Hermantown"?
Nope. Now you just took it to a different angle: is Class A hockey really worse than AA??????? Evidence speaking as you pointed out: no it is not.

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:13 am

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am
rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am


Hibbing showed up, but Hermantown beat the AA champ that year, and finished #1 in PageStat rankings. Hibbing's only losses that season were to Hermantown, AA champ Grand Rapids, and to #2 in Class A SC Apollo.

Where should Hibbing have tried to get the 3-4 star transfers from in order to "just beat Hermantown"?
So AA champ was beaten by Hermantown....now Hawks have to beat them again to prove their worth?? Seems like Hibbimg didnt show up honestly
Grand Rapids lost to them too. Are you saying the AA champ didn't show up? How much better did GR need to get to "just beat Hermantown"?

Do elite AA progams need to better themselves too, so they can "just beat Hermantown"?
So.... AA is almighty and class A is horrible????? Or???

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:17 am

Slap Shot wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:28 am
defense wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:41 pm
Hunters1993 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:20 pm
And that is why class A hockey is dead! They will continue to make C-chips for 10 out of 12, 11 out of 13, 12 out of 14, and 13 out of 15. Kids will continue to hop on this old ugly donkey(hawk) so they can go to the X. And no one will beat them and they will triumph stand on top of that class A hill screaming saying we are the best hockey program in the state. No one can beat OUR LITTLE COMMUNITY HOCKEY TEAM. And they will collect the c-chips for many years. Hockey in the range towns up north will continue to die out. Congratulations Hermantown hockey.

RIP range hockey programs

ELY hockey
Virginia hockey( now cooping with Eveleth)
Eveleth hockey
North Shore Hockey
Greenway hockey
Why are they going to die out? Because they can't go to state?? That sounds pretty weak if they do. Going to state does not make or break a program.
I don't necessarily disagree that not being able to reach state won't necessarily kill a program, but if going to state is not the ultimate goal why doesn't Hermantown opt up? They've already demonstrated they can compete with AA teams. That is until the games count.
Because what ya said is the point. They don't have to, they are what they are. And class A is NOT tier 2 or B or anything less than ass AA.

Hunters1993
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Hunters1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Only one class A team can do what he is speaking of. Only one! Matter of fact three out of four years, only one class A team!

Like they say in Sesame Street. One team is not like the others, one just doesn’t belong! Any guesses who that team is!
How many c-chip games will it take Hawks?

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:22 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am
Only one class A team can do what he is speaking of. Only one! Matter of fact three out of four years, only one class A team!

Like they say in Sesame Street. One team is not like the others, one just doesn’t belong! Any guesses who that team is!
Brother. Why is that a bad thing???? Whenever your Denfeld squad beats them they will beat a legit squad....not a sub .500 hibbing or Eveleth. Get it yet?? Yeah Hawks have won whatever tou say...great!! Class A is NOT Bantam B or peewee B. Or Tier 2 ... it is class A!! Class AA champ 2020 is a class A school
Fact

Hunters1993
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Hunters1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:25 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am
Only one class A team can do what he is speaking of. Only one! Matter of fact three out of four years, only one class A team!

Like they say in Sesame Street. One team is not like the others, one just doesn’t belong! Any guesses who that team is!
Think again. It is a all star team from all around section 7. Hermsn(Ely,Virginia,Proctor,Denfeld). Does the team take their second place trophy all around the section like in the nhl when they win?

When, If, they beat them. Last time A team beat them in season? Last few times beaten in section?
Not class A at all!
How many c-chip games will it take Hawks?

Hunters1993
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:22 am

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by Hunters1993 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:27 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am
Only one class A team can do what he is speaking of. Only one! Matter of fact three out of four years, only one class A team! No other class A team can beat three out of four years the class AA champ! 9 out of 11 years. 8 straight years in c-chip game. Last time to lose to class A school. Last few times losing in sections?

Like they say in Sesame Street. One team is not like the others, one just doesn’t belong! Any guesses who that team is!

Only one class A team!
How many c-chip games will it take Hawks?

defense
Posts: 1610
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:20 pm
Location: right here

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Post by defense » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:31 am

Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:27 am
Hunters1993 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am
Only one class A team can do what he is speaking of. Only one! Matter of fact three out of four years, only one class A team!

Like they say in Sesame Street. One team is not like the others, one just doesn’t belong! Any guesses who that team is!

Only one class A team!
Otters section 4A champs 1997 to 2003.... how can we fix it??? Otters: two section finals count iij ng 2020...
All is ok in section six. World did not end. Gravity is still here. Did not float to outer space.

Post Reply