Where are Karl's rankings?

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

507Ole

Where are Karl's rankings?

Post by 507Ole »

It's Sunday morning and the windchill outside is in the 20's. Just waiting for Karl's rankings to post.
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

:lol: Despite the hockeyish weather, my mind has clearly been far from hockey, as evidenced by it taking me over 3 days to see this.

Under 6 months till preseason rankings now... :)
kniven

Post by kniven »

karl(east) wrote::lol: Despite the hockeyish weather, my mind has clearly been far from hockey, as evidenced by it taking me over 3 days to see this.

Under 6 months till preseason rankings now... :)
Has it been 6 months?
Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Six months - no. Under six months - yes. Karl's been busy on the beaches of Lake Superior don't you know?
TTpuckster

Post by TTpuckster »

Nuts&Bolts wrote:Six months - no. Under six months - yes. Karl's been busy on the beaches of Lake Superior don't you know?
You mean doncha no!!
What is a Green Wave anyway?
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

TTpuckster wrote:
Nuts&Bolts wrote:Six months - no. Under six months - yes. Karl's been busy on the beaches of Lake Superior don't you know?
You mean doncha no!!
Oh yaah you betcha.

Two more months, people. Two more months.
kniven

Post by kniven »

kniven

Post by kniven »

Nuts&Bolts

Post by Nuts&Bolts »

Pretty sure he's not sitting on the dock of the bay. Karl historically starts the Hounds in a 7+ position in his early rankings so he may just be struggling a little bit on how to not put them in the top 3. Let the fun begin. :lol:
ryguyMN

Post by ryguyMN »

Have to make sure there are no more surprises either before the season starts. We all thought Blake McLaughlin was the next Mr. Hockey...
Ryan
I like my games and takes juicy
karl(east)

Post by karl(east) »

Nuts&Bolts wrote:Pretty sure he's not sitting on the dock of the bay. Karl historically starts the Hounds in a 7+ position in his early rankings so he may just be struggling a little bit on how to not put them in the top 3. Let the fun begin. :lol:
Still plotting, it's challenging to pull this off this season. :wink:

I always need a cushion to see who leaves and who stays in the first few days of practice--something always happens. Podcast recording tonight (with sneak preview of the top 10). Rankings tomorrow night.