Bemidji at Brainerd

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Syd Barrett

Bemidji at Brainerd

Post by Syd Barrett »

Elliot, you sleep in this morning :?: I figured you'd be up bright & early trying to rattle the Shady Bunch [-X
Aside from that it will be interesting if the Wizard of Aus has enough smoke & mirrors to pull off the big upset tonight :-k
Hopefully the Brainerd Wizzards...er, I mean Worriors can keep it out of running time [-o<
Bemidji 5
Brainerd 1
alcloseshaver

Post by alcloseshaver »

The Wizards return to his old NW Sub. stomping grounds didn't go to well last week.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Wizard the most overrated coach in HS hockey? Yes. Jacks 6- Bengals, I mean Warriors 2.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

The Brainerd Warriors have a chance if they stay out of the penalty box and Bemidji's bus breaks down in Nisswa and they have to walk to the rink.

:D
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Win or lose Jacks get the #1 seed.

If everyone is healthy Jacks get back to the X.

It would be a shame if they did not...
nothing against the other kids in section 8 but they are the best team this year and after a year experience they could make some noise.
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

elliott70 wrote:The Brainerd Warriors have a chance if they stay out of the penalty box and Bemidji's bus breaks down in Nisswa and they have to walk to the rink.

Penalty Box is not a problem, Archie's gone :x
Breaking down in Nisswa would be great though, they could play the game in Nisswa, they have a great outdoor rink with artificial ice and glass around the rink. The best part is you could sit in the Ye Olde Pickle Factory on the back deck and watch the game with beverage in hand =D>
Might even get Blues Buddy & Video Gout in attendance 8)
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Syd Barrett wrote:
elliott70 wrote:The Brainerd Warriors have a chance if they stay out of the penalty box and Bemidji's bus breaks down in Nisswa and they have to walk to the rink.

Penalty Box is not a problem, Archie's gone :x
Breaking down in Nisswa would be great though, they could play the game in Nisswa, they have a great outdoor rink with artificial ice and glass around the rink. The best part is you could sit in the Ye Olde Pickle Factory on the back deck and watch the game with beverage in hand =D>
Might even get Blues Buddy & Video Gout in attendance 8)
If you 3 were attending the game tonight I would consider the drive down, despite the snow.
Syd Barrett

Post by Syd Barrett »

elliott70 wrote:Blues Buddy & Video Gout
If you 3 were attending the game tonight I would consider the drive down, despite the snow.
I saw those two Good Ol' Boys a week ago last Friday, not sure what their plans are for tonight 8-[ I've got an event planned so if I went I'd get there late and this one could be over early :-k

Might catch you up in Beaverland in round two of playoffs, assuming Bemidji gets the 1st round bye :-s
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Syd Barrett wrote:
elliott70 wrote:Blues Buddy & Video Gout
I saw those two Good Ol' Boys a week ago last Friday, not sure what their plans are for tonight 8-[ I've got an event planned so if I went I'd get there late and this one could be over early :-k

Might catch you up in Beaverland in round two of playoffs, assuming Bemidji gets the 1st round bye :-s
Assuming Brainerd gets by Roseau up in Roseau for the QF game.
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

Bemidji pp goai
1-0 Bemidji

Bemidji playing without sr D Nick Leitner
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

4-1 after 2

Brainerd scores with the 2 man advantage
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

5-4 Bemidji in 3rd