Farmington v BSM

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

terrymoore1717

Farmington v BSM

Post by terrymoore1717 »

This is just to give kudos to a strong Farmington team after BSM won 2-1 in OT last night. Farmington has a strong D-corps and works harder than anyone we have seen this year. Last night they were physical in all three zones and controlled BSM for stretches of the game. Their goalie was great last night, giving up very few rebounds. 16 was really good. The team is well coached and plays hard. BSM was fortunate to win.

(full disclosure: my kid plays for BSM)
howardst

Post by howardst »

Terry your son plays with passion. BSM has a nice club. (gotta few blades kids and machine kids lol). Farmington seems to be that lunch box hard working club. Great to see Auggie and the boys keeping it rolling. In the end they find away to get it done
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Congrats to BSM for being in rarified air of undefeated so late in season.
They will have to buckle down for at least 3 remaining tough ones. Tonka, EP and Wayz. All could be won, but none will be easy . I think the last regular season undefeated team with one tie might have been Roseau 9? years ago, but I'd have to go back and check for sure
-------
Correction, Roseau was undefeated in reg season that year. Last regular season undefeated team with one tie might have been D East 1997