Grand Rapids at Lakeville North, Sat. 12/12/15

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Who wins?

DJ
55%
Sats
45%

Total votes: 33

karl(east)

Grand Rapids at Lakeville North, Sat. 12/12/15

Post by karl(east) »

Rapids ventures south for the first time this season to take on the defending champs. Predictions?
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

This game will be available to listen to via kozyradio.com. Pregame at 2:30. Still curious if anyone is going to pick this game up for video streaming. Senior forward Alex Adams was not in the lineup vs CEC last night and no word on if he will suit up Saturday. My guess is Stejskal in goal for GR.
YouTube.com/BarbellMedicine
green4

Post by green4 »

is the game at noon or 3? I have seen both times
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

green4 wrote:is the game at noon or 3? I have seen both times
minnscout

Post by minnscout »

GR in close game 4-3
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

8-3 for section 1
GoBigorGoHome

Post by GoBigorGoHome »

Regardless of the game's outcome, I'm taking Sats over any of his or LVNs critics in a landslide! His bump in the BashSats thread was pure gold.
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

LVN 6-4 with an empty netter.
BodyShots

Post by BodyShots »

BTW, who wants to volunteer to sit between DJ and SATS? It could get ugly. :wink:
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

DJ doesn't leave the sticks dude. He will still be up on Pokegama. I think West Metro and him might have a date though if he decides to venture down. =D> =D>
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

Sats81 wrote:DJ doesn't leave the sticks dude. He will still be up on Pokegama. I think West Metro and him might have a date though if he decides to venture down. =D> =D>
LOL, me stay in the sticks? If I still lived in MN the only time I'd leave the Twin Cities would be for the games up north. Soon as the buzzer sounds I'd be 70mph back to St. Paul. As it is Anchorage, AK is a small enough city to live in.
thespellchecker

Post by thespellchecker »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:
Sats81 wrote:DJ doesn't leave the sticks dude. He will still be up on Pokegama. I think West Metro and him might have a date though if he decides to venture down. =D> =D>
LOL, me stay in the sticks? If I still lived in MN the only time I'd leave the Twin Cities would be for the games up north. Soon as the buzzer sounds I'd be 70mph back to St. Paul. As it is Anchorage, AK is a small enough city to live in.
Mooseburger?
8-TIME weekly & 2-Time Season Pick Em Champ
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:

I figured he was the AntiChrist
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
TheHockeyDJ wrote:

I figured he was the AntiChrist
wah wah wah...bah dum...psh
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Agree with the close odds on this one . I would like to go to the game and see some good old fashioned wide open up and down the big ice offensive talent display by both teams for three periods. Accompanied by tough traditional blue line D and veteran goaltending. But this is not the Bsm/ EP game, and neither team has all of this . Suspect Eigs will want to play a tighter controlled game and utilize his best offensive hockey players to shadow and disrupt Rapids forwards in neutral zone and then collapse and help pinch in Panther D zone when necessary . Line pairing will be critical. Rapids is a young team as a group together, but kids have a lot of high pressure Elite experience and should not be too intimidated by the state champ home ice metro environment. I could say much more, but it's late and I'm on low battery. See you at Ames Saturday.
TheHockeyDJ

Post by TheHockeyDJ »

thespellchecker wrote:
TheHockeyDJ wrote:
Mooseburger?
Yeah, once in a while. Usually from a neighbor, that is also from Minnesota lol, and Bemidji at that. What I like most is the seafood for what is local. Not so much halibut and salmon. I got tired of that long ago. Anchorage is very culturally diverse, so it's a great place for a foodie like myself. Lots of great sushi and Thai places here which I love.
@hockeytweet

Post by @hockeytweet »

LN takes this one. Could be a real grinder of a game.

Expect a full box boys
WendyClark

Post by WendyClark »

ThunderChickens by at least a touchdown :shock:
alcloseshaver

Post by alcloseshaver »

I will go with Rapids after tonight's upset.
FadedRedLine

Post by FadedRedLine »

I would have to say LVN better start scoring a minimum of 6 goals a game if they have a chance of doing anything this year. Or perform some sort of coaching voodoo to keep the puck out of their net.
hadenuf

Post by hadenuf »

High school hockey is the greatest game. You never know what's going to happen or what team is going to "sh#* the bed" that game. Cloquet looked bad against Rapids and then they beat East. I would expect LN to have an excellent effort against Rapids tomorrow.

Will someone please drag the local river and find Sats. :D
Whiner33

Post by Whiner33 »

Sats finally understands what it's like to be Flaskied!!! Yikes!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

hadenuf wrote:High school hockey is the greatest game. You never know what's going to happen or what team is going to "sh#* the bed" that game. Cloquet looked bad against Rapids and then they beat East. I would expect LN to have an excellent effort against Rapids tomorrow.

Will someone please drag the local river and find Sats. :D
Been here all along pal. I don't hide when my team loses unlike so many on here. If this wasn't evident after the SW game I don't know what else to say!
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Whiner33 wrote:Sats finally understands what it's like to be Flaskied!!! Yikes!
So Luverne has never been good bc of goaltending? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Bluelightspecial-II

Post by Bluelightspecial-II »

Eigner better find some new recruiters 🤓