Section 7AA

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

TheHockeyDJ wrote:Northwoods has totally lost his mind. HS hockey talent is down, a freshmen with size and scoring goals on a varsity second line belongs in bantams...it's just one terrible take after another.
\

Enjoy the 'shemale' hockey league! :lol: :lol: :lol:
north_bear

Post by north_bear »

northwoods oldtimer wrote:
allstatebenders wrote:It is kind of ridiculous that GR got the #2 seed. I guess section head to head games don't matter in 7AA.
Very weak section in a very weak "State of Hockey". MN Hockey development at this stage is a total joke! Hey but opportunity knocks for all teams to get to St. Paul......I for one will boycott the great MSHSL get together this season, not worth the road trip to the saintly city. I do hope Randolph wins the title, he deserves it only real coach left in the game.
You have fallen off your rocker. Lay off the six paper joints, jeez.
Thunderhawk Fanatic!!
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

north_bear wrote:
northwoods oldtimer wrote:
allstatebenders wrote:It is kind of ridiculous that GR got the #2 seed. I guess section head to head games don't matter in 7AA.
Very weak section in a very weak "State of Hockey". MN Hockey development at this stage is a total joke! Hey but opportunity knocks for all teams to get to St. Paul......I for one will boycott the great MSHSL get together this season, not worth the road trip to the saintly city. I do hope Randolph wins the title, he deserves it only real coach left in the game.
You have fallen off your rocker. Lay off the six paper joints, jeez.

Callz it like I seez it. You boys have been feminized into thinking what your watching is hockey.....IT AIN'T!!!