Chase Broten

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

old goalie85

Chase Broten

Post by old goalie85 »

Where is he playing ??? I thought he would on the highschool team one more year.
Teak

Re: Chase Broten

Post by Teak »

old goalie85 wrote:Where is he playing ??? I thought he would on the highschool team one more year.
Junior hockey? http://empirejhl.stats.pointstreak.com/ ... sonid=9219
starmvp

Post by starmvp »

Teak wrote:
old goalie85 wrote:Where is he playing ??? I thought he would on the highschool team one more year.
What league is that?
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Thank you. I thought he was a top end kid, but haven't seen or heard anything. I hear alot about Yon/Strand from up there,but not Broten. This kinda explains.
BSUBeaver

Post by BSUBeaver »

starmvp wrote:What league is that?
Empire Junior League out East. I belive they are considered a Tier 3 League.
Nobodyonya

Post by Nobodyonya »

Teak wrote:
Went to the Springfield team website and it looks like he has only played
3 games and is listed inactive. Does not list him under team transactions
either. Is he still playing?
Gretzky9

Post by Gretzky9 »

Nobodyonya wrote:
Teak wrote:
I have heard he unfortunately got involved with substance issues that has taken him off course. This from someone related to him.
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Gretzky9 wrote:
Nobodyonya wrote:
I have heard he unfortunately got involved with substance issues that has taken him off course. This from someone related to him.
He's been added to a different team within the Springfield Pics organization - don't chirp about something you know nothing about. He's doing well with Springfield. Hopefully he'll be heard from on a bigger stage soon.
Character is who you are when no one is watching
Gretzky9

Post by Gretzky9 »

GR3343 wrote:
Gretzky9 wrote:
Nobodyonya wrote: Went to the Springfield team website and it looks like he has only played
He's been added to a different team within the Springfield Pics organization - don't chirp about something you know nothing about. He's doing well with Springfield. Hopefully he'll be heard from on a bigger stage soon.
Only going by what I heard from a close relative. The discussion was what took place while at Roseau so maybe things are different now....and hopefully so. But, you don't have any more credibility than I do.....why the F would I randomly jump on to say something like that if I did not hear it from someone I am confident knows. Hell, I can't even say it is a rumor because of who told me.
GR3343

Post by GR3343 »

Gretzky9 wrote:
GR3343 wrote:
Gretzky9 wrote: I have heard he unfortunately got involved with substance issues that has taken him off course. This from someone related to him.
Only going by what I heard from a close relative. The discussion was what took place while at Roseau so maybe things are different now....and hopefully so. But, you don't have any more credibility than I do.....why the F would I randomly jump on to say something like that if I did not hear it from someone I am confident knows. Hell, I can't even say it is a rumor because of who told me.
Being a family member affords me more credibility

Why the F would you say anything about it at all?
Character is who you are when no one is watching