AA State Tourney Tickets

The Latest 400 or so Topics

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Joe2015

AA State Tourney Tickets

Post by Joe2015 »

For those of you that get season tickets to the AA tournament, have they issued those yet? Are they moving digital this season?
Sparlimb

Re: AA State Tourney Tickets

Post by Sparlimb »

Yes they are digital and no, they have not distributed them yet. Now the question will be how easy is it to transfer them. Can someone with the same app get them or do I have to screenshot QR codes?
WestMetro

Post by WestMetro »

Further to Sparlimbs questions about secondary purchases :

- will transfers be handled by a 3rd party like Wild Ticketmaster system?

- or thru MSHSL adminstration?

- or simply a forwarded email from the original mshsl recipient?
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

WestMetro wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:47 pm Further to Sparlimbs questions about secondary purchases :

- will transfers be handled by a 3rd party like Wild Ticketmaster system?

- or thru MSHSL adminstration?

- or simply a forwarded email from the original mshsl recipient?
Got the email this weekend. They are using the Wild Ticket Application through the NHL. I have yet to download, but I'm sure it has a transfer ability...
HSPuckFan

Post by HSPuckFan »

Will people still be able to get tickets at the box office if they're willing to wait in line?I've always gotten down to the X early Thursday morning to get in line for the afternoon session,and have always been able to get a ticket.Is that still going to be an option?
Go Zephyrs
inthetwine

Post by inthetwine »

Anyone have any updates? I have received nothing from the wild ticket office yet concerning my tickets.
SEC Scotty

Post by SEC Scotty »

inthetwine wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:06 pm Anyone have any updates? I have received nothing from the wild ticket office yet concerning my tickets.
Call the Xcel Energy box office and ask for Judy. I didn’t get the email in January as well. She will send a email with instructions to access your tickets through the NHL app. 651-726-8240 M-F 12:00 to 5:00.

Wasn’t it nice when they showed up in your mailbox?
inthetwine

Post by inthetwine »

Thank you!
Sparlimb

Post by Sparlimb »

I got mine. Was easy to transfer them too. You just need to log back into the Wild.Com ticket interface and they should be there. I didn't need the mobile app since I'm not using mine.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

If anyone is having trouble with this, just shoot me your password and username and I'll let you know if your tickets are there yet. =P~
Hockey Is For Everyone
bardown27

Post by bardown27 »

Tickets have been sold
Last edited by bardown27 on Sun Feb 13, 2022 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
East Side Pioneer Guy

Post by East Side Pioneer Guy »

bardown27 wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 10:52 pm I have a booklet of tickets for sale (all championship and consolation bracket games)

face value $220.

Section 115
Row 1
Seats 13&14

PM me if interested.
The face value of a consolation bracket ticket is (last I looked, which was a while ago) $12. The street value is $2. This is why I have never bothered to get season tickets.

Several years ago, my employer afforded me, ah, increased opportunities for leisure time pursuits, and I figured I'd try to make a few bucks selling consolation bracket tickets. I was able to buy maybe 30 tickets, most people were glad to get $2 each. I did OK , figuring the time I put into it. When I was at Mariucci, most people lied, telling me they "already had a ticket". They were more willing to spend $12 at the box office than pay me $5. You get these nice Minnesota folk, and they think, "I don't want to buy a counterfeit ticket!", like they're outside Yankee Stadium before game 7. Dude, it's a consolation game ticket, it's barely worth the paper it's printed on!
Hockey Is For Everyone