U15

Discussion of Minnesota Girls Youth Hockey

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

wolfman

Post by wolfman »

This is so much fun. Please don't stop. 8)
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:
HockeyDude20 wrote:Technically speaking it would be "couldn't care less" because if she "could care less" then it leaves open the possibility that she really could care less than she does about trophies so it is not as dramatic or definitive as saying "couldn't care less". But that is splitting hairs.

You only might see a few smiling faces at our practices. Mostly crying girls because the coaches are monsters.

We have 30 skaters on our team. 13 of the 30 skaters are 12U eligible (a few are very young 8th graders, most are 7th graders, and there is one 6th grader) this current winter season. 17 of them are 15U eligible. How many girls on your team are currently 12U eligible this winter? Because I have tremendous deductive reasoning skills (it would be impossible for an 01 team to have any 12U eligible girls for this winter) I would deduce that the number would be zero. How'd I do?I must have hit a nerve not my intention I am just pointing out the differences in the programs remember you guys chose to move I am giving you my reasons for not wanting my daughter to play on your team personally again I am entitled to my opinion. I was standing right next to JB when he went ballistic on the people running the I cup my daughter was on the blades when the time out was called and the kids were on the bench and the coach was on the ice facing them giving them an earful. If that's what you consider fun then you have a different idea of fun. We all know the officiating in the summer is horrendous but the displays I have seen by some of your coaches actions both in association hockey and in the summer is inexcusable. When they react like that what are the girls seeing. I have seen too many example both on the bench and in the stands either that or I was dreaming. My main reason for my daughter playing summer hockey is this it is an opportunity for her to get on the ice compete against girls that are bigger stronger faster learn the game and what the game can bring and for my wife and I to enjoy not only watching those games but to drink beer's and bloodies in the parking lot.

By the way, I never said your daughter's team wasn't successful. They are an outstanding group of girls.
This is a jumbled mess so I am not sure if the above response was to my questions.

I wouldn't doubt that you were just dreaming and the lines of reality were blurred.
or a lot of beer in the parking lot.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

just the regular os selects 01/02 by no means elite.
Bothun 8th Bantam A
Doll 8th U15
Zieglar 8th U15
Nelson 8th Varsity
Ligday 8th JV Varsity
Shuster 8th JV Varsity
Helling 8th U15
Parent 8th Varsity
Marsh 8th JV Varsity
Weaver 8th JV Varsity
Einan 8th U15
Ryan 8th U15
Wethington 8th U 15
Barger 8th JV Varsity
Dornseif 8th Varsity
De Ceasre 8th U 15
Sabre 8th Bantams Made U15 A chose bantams
Hoops 9th Varsity
Belde 8th JV Varsity
Chorske is on both teams U 12
My Guess is Chorske will play with the Elite os not us lowly selects
Don't work on systems come up with their own faceoff plays no set lines figure out the power play and penalty kill on there own don't need to be programmed don't need hundreds of hours of ice time just show up and compete. Haven't figured out how to beat the 01 or the 00 but the games have been awesome.
Last edited by zambonidriver on Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

You can take Chorske off the list
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

yours or ours
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

Your list.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

let's play
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

8th graders against 8th grader that way there are no excuses
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

ZD, let's do it. I think it would be a great game.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

Hopefully Winny will set it up.
You and I finally agree on something
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

We don't need to exclude our non 8th graders. Our 6th grader is one of our best D for crying out loud.
Mavs

Post by Mavs »

Will this be on Pay Per View? How much $? 8)
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

Don't worry, Mavs. I've already reached out to Don King. Don King Productions has agreed to handle their first ever hockey event.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

Vince Mcmahon Loser leaves town match
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

HockeyDude20 wrote:We don't need to exclude our non 8th graders. Our 6th grader is one of our best D for crying out loud.
no play who you want. So you are saying Jungels is better than Nicholson? does maggie know this?
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

http://mnhockeyhighlights.com/news/02-g ... rls-hockey
Every one of our kids has read this
My daughter after she read this
"THEY BETTER NOT COME INSIDE THE HASHES"[/b]
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

No, no. Loser doesn't leave town. Where would you go?!
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

ZD, do read the whole post or just every other word? Many times in the past I suspected you didn't. Now I have confirmation. My exact words were ONE OF the best D.
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

HockeyDude20 wrote:No, no. Loser doesn't leave town. Where would you go?!
WARROAD
jg2112

Post by jg2112 »

zambonidriver wrote:
WARROAD
Zamboni, where is Ryan playing U15 this year? I'm sad St. Paul didn't keep the band together for a run at 15s. That was a phenomenal team your daughter was a part of last year.

Do you think those St. Paul girls will end up at CDH?
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

jg2112 wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:
WARROAD
Zamboni, where is Ryan playing U15 this year? I'm sad St. Paul didn't keep the band together for a run at 15s. That was a phenomenal team your daughter was a part of last year.

Ryan and Dolan are playing U15 at Eagan, Zieglar is U15 at Cottage Grove, Killian is at Sibley, Karelitz Varsity St. Paul Blades, Bishop, JV United, LaVelle JV Holy Angels, Murphy and McQuillen did not skate this year. The worst part about the St. Paul mess was it could have been avoided if the powers that be would have at least taken girls hockey somewhat seriously. Girls Hockey in St.Paul is viewed more of a compliance thing than an opportunity to grow the game and the way the girls were treated was a little worse than most associations. Again IMHO.
The board decided to move in a different direction with regards to coaching and philosophy. The board would have never allowed that group to stay together.
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY »

zambonidriver wrote:http://mnhockeyhighlights.com/news/02-g ... rls-hockey
Or what? They will probably score?
zambonidriver

Post by zambonidriver »

NORTHWOODS HOCKEY wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:http://mnhockeyhighlights.com/news/02-g ... rls-hockey
Or what? They will probably score?
Funny Guy
NORTHWOODS HOCKEY

Post by NORTHWOODS HOCKEY »

zambonidriver wrote:
jg2112 wrote:
zambonidriver wrote:WARROAD

Ryan and Dolan are playing U15 at Eagan, Zieglar is U15 at Cottage Grove, Killian is at Sibley, Karelitz Varsity St. Paul Blades, Bishop, JV United, LaVelle JV Holy Angels, Murphy and McQuillen did not skate this year. The worst part about the St. Paul mess was it could have been avoided if the powers that be would have at least taken girls hockey somewhat seriously. Girls Hockey in St.Paul is viewed more of a compliance thing than an opportunity to grow the game and the way the girls were treated was a little worse than most associations. Again IMHO.
The board decided to move in a different direction with regards to coaching and philosophy. The board would have never allowed that group to stay together.
How did they compare to WBL? Same issues or different issues?
HockeyDude20

Post by HockeyDude20 »

ZD, why would they not let those girls stay together?! Especially after last year. That's a good group. That's asinine.