NIB Torspo Surge 221 Hockey Skates, Gloves, Bags All Sizes

Used hockey equipment, No businesses, hockey tickets at face value or less.

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

rigfordive

NIB Torspo Surge 221 Hockey Skates, Gloves, Bags All Sizes

Post by rigfordive »

These are new in the box never touched! Torspo is a Minnesota based company. Support local Minnesota and get the highest quality skate possible at this price. Check out the website for more info to learn about the company, the products & the players. www.torspo.com The Surge 221 is Torspo's highest quality skate. These skates retail for anywhere between $300-$460 depending on who your buying them from. Kids feet grow fast so don't spend top dollar on middle of the line skates. Save money and get the highest quality. All skates come with warranty information, heat molding instructions & blade wrenches. I will personally meet you anywhere that works in the metro area and bring at least 3 different sizes you you can try them all on and get the best fit possible. No one else on Craigslist can offer this service at this price. Here are some of the features of the Surge 221:

The Surge 221 from Torspo Hockey features a high modulus carbon fiber base with outer layers for stiffness. It also has a hybrid Carbon/Kevlar backing that surrounds a thermoplastic core, sandwiched between even more hybrid carbon and Kevlar for custom forming. The Surge 221 is a skate built for performance, comfort, and longevity.

Product Features:

* Super light micro-fiber and synthetic outer shell
* Clear PIKA New high strength, super tough blade holder
* Waxed Laces

Tongue: Firming Heat Moldable Form-fitting Foam
Liner: Firming Heat Moldable Form-fitting Foam
Recommended Use: Advanced Skaters
Outsole: Carbon/Kevlar
Blade: Stainless Steel Blade with a UV Heat Treatment

I have all sizes available. I can also get gloves and bags.
Price per pair skates $120
Package deal (Skates, Gloves, Bag) $170

USA Hockey Magazine says, "Torspo Hockey is back, and the European brand is launching the hottest skate of the season with the Surge 221."