JGB Rap (earnings)

Discussion of Jr Gold (HS Aged Teams Sanctioned by USA Hockey)

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)

Plankton

JGB Rap (earnings)

Post by Plankton »

Thanks to all fans of the JGB Rap. Final Earning on Nicky's first album NMF total up to around 1500 dollars. being one of the featured rappers, we were not expecting nearly as many people to buy it that did. At first we agreed that if we made enough money that nick would have to buy us bww hahaha. now were looking at 100 bucks each or so. So to everyone that bought the rap or that even played JGB this season or even JGA, thanks. write a review on itunes to it's good stuff a kid from EP did
GingerKid69

Post by GingerKid69 »

Where can I get the song?
Goldy Gopher

Post by Goldy Gopher »

GingerKid69 wrote:Where can I get the song?
iTunes Store and search JGB Rap
The U invented swagger.
Papa Bergundy

Re: JGB Rap (earnings)

Post by Papa Bergundy »

Plankton wrote:Thanks to all fans of the JGB Rap. Final Earning on Nicky's first album NMF total up to around 1500 dollars. being one of the featured rappers, we were not expecting nearly as many people to buy it that did. At first we agreed that if we made enough money that nick would have to buy us bww hahaha. now were looking at 100 bucks each or so. So to everyone that bought the rap or that even played JGB this season or even JGA, thanks. write a review on itunes to it's good stuff a kid from EP did
Record labels still screwing the artists :roll:

What's next, someone ghost wrote all your lyrics?

Just because the economy is a bag of ish right now doesn't mean you need to take these outrageous pay cuts.
Stay Classy, Minnesota.
Iverdangles3

Post by Iverdangles3 »

i think they payed bakerstein? (sorry if thats not how you spell it) from the rap in pennies... thats just what i heard anyway
boucher19

Post by boucher19 »

Question? When did you get the crown? when were you kings? if i recall you guys were over rated with a couple gun slingers that carried you guys.
Plankton

Post by Plankton »

i think it was when we were in the state tournament... you know that tournament that you didnt make... might have been when we did the bowling taunt right in front of your bench and sprayed your goalie one of those times
boucher19

Post by boucher19 »

oh ya i remember when you did that! man that taunting paid off considering you beat us the next two times......oh ya thats right you didnt.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

i think boucher is still hung up on last year. Give it up, its over. The past is the past and you can't change it. Just get ready for this year and get ready to get your $hit tossed :lol:
Old Man Jenkins

Post by Old Man Jenkins »

Boucher (Doucher, would be the more accurate name) you have quite the big mouth for a JGB player... cause last time I checked none of us made the varsity team, none of us made the JV team, and none of us made JGA... The wayzata team last year talked a ton of trash just to mess with everyone and piss u off... but i just love how amazing u think ur piece of $hit that you call a team is. We are essentially all on the D team of our association.

With that said, I announce that Old Man Jenkins will never write on the forums again, but I will probably trash talk under a new name just to piss people like Doucher19 off as much as possible.

and as far as im concerned, the fact that we were overrated would be true if we didnt beat the #1 seed in the state tourney twice, the runnerup in the state tourney twice, get third in state as the #8 seed? thats not overrated in my book but idk about yours.
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

just an addition, we SHUT OUT the #1 seed in state twice!
Mr.Penalty

Post by Mr.Penalty »

last season boys...move on...start talking crap about this year :lol:
Mermaid Man

Post by Mermaid Man »

With Pleasure :lol: