Discussion of Minnesota HS Junior Varsity Hockey
Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:31 pm
What do you think about them?
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:02 pm
hopkins beat them in there own rink but they were a sick team, big and fast ,one of the best jv teams in minnesota
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:47 am
hermantown lost back to back games to hopkins and then to superior, but since then havent lost a game. theyve won over east, superior, trf, marshall and some other pretty good teams. i guess we'll really kno how good they are when they play cloquet and hibbing coming up next early next month...
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:02 am
- Location: A small Northern Community in Minnesota
How did they do against Cloquet and Hibbing?
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:21 pm
not sure about cloquet, but they lost to hibbing. they didn't look too impressive to me.
- Posts: 782
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:00 am
nikebauer_07 wrote:not sure about cloquet, but they lost to hibbing. they didn't look too impressive to me.
They beat Cloquet 5-3... Cloquet only had 1 1/2 lines due to all their injuries on varsity.