Discussion of Minnesota HS Junior Varsity Hockey
Moderators: Mitch Hawker, karl(east)
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:39 am
JV for development or wins ?????????
- Posts: 600
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:52 pm
Definately for development and seeing what high school hockey is all about. That's why they don't have a JV state tournament and if they do, I haven't heard of it.
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:59 am
- Location: City of Hockey in Minnesota
kk1rm9 wrote:JV for development or wins ?????????
100% for development of future varsity players
of course you want to win, but is really secondary to getting the boys some experience
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:17 am
Of course its all about the development of the future V. team, But its still just as competative as V. I dont think that a state tourny for JV would be a bad thing.