St. Lukes All-Star Game

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

nortstar52

Post by nortstar52 »

Scouting Players wrote:
northwoods oldtimer wrote:
nortstar52 wrote: there like trimease triplets, they'll never survive when separated :D
All 3 will do just fine after high school. Toninato has the highest upside of the 3 followed by Olson and Randolph for long term development. The kids come out of a great program that knows how to develop which will help them a lot.
The Cisar kid can sure shoot the puck hope all the best to him in the future. Will be nice to watch him in some events this spring. Hope he makes Great 8 team. Best wishes to all senior kids moving on in pursuit of hockey.

yes cisar will be in the great 8 tourny. the paperwork ha been mailed back and he is registared to play. also i had to ask what one randolph was out there and his name was on the back of his jersey. :p for getting all these awards im yet to figure out how he earned them. he was unnoticed at the state tourney and could do a thinh in st lukes all star game. st lukes all star game, east line went -1, thomas jud line went -1 and cisar michaud line went +5. somethings i just dont get.
oldtimer can help you get it, i would guess he was a great player in his day :roll: he or she must have a kid from gr that played cause nobody else goes to that game, and apparently still pretty bitter at the gr development, or maybe his kid isn't as good as he or she thinks.
Scouting Players

Post by Scouting Players »

nortstar52 wrote:
Scouting Players wrote:
northwoods oldtimer wrote: All 3 will do just fine after high school. Toninato has the highest upside of the 3 followed by Olson and Randolph for long term development. The kids come out of a great program that knows how to develop which will help them a lot.
The Cisar kid can sure shoot the puck hope all the best to him in the future. Will be nice to watch him in some events this spring. Hope he makes Great 8 team. Best wishes to all senior kids moving on in pursuit of hockey.

yes cisar will be in the great 8 tourny. the paperwork ha been mailed back and he is registared to play. also i had to ask what one randolph was out there and his name was on the back of his jersey. :p for getting all these awards im yet to figure out how he earned them. he was unnoticed at the state tourney and could do a thinh in st lukes all star game. st lukes all star game, east line went -1, thomas jud line went -1 and cisar michaud line went +5. somethings i just dont get.
oldtimer can help you get it, i would guess he was a great player in his day :roll: he or she must have a kid from gr that played cause nobody else goes to that game, and apparently still pretty bitter at the gr development, or maybe his kid isn't as good as he or she thinks.

Ill tell you right now i dont think he as good as he is brought up too be. i dont think a 5 foot 6 kid who weighs 155 pounds will make it much father in the next level just saying... :lol:
21Swagger

Post by 21Swagger »

You bums are pathetic. Bunch of internet message board all stars. First of all, Randolph has been out of school all week with mono and probably only played because he wanted one last game with his line mates and to play for his dad. Second, that game is a joke. They throw together a roster that resembles the Mighty Ducks before Gordon Bombay started coaching them. Randolph literally faces tougher competition every day in practice at Duluth East than he saw on the ice in this game. Luckily the Player of the Year voting is done by people who actually understand hockey and they all seem to think pretty highly of the kid.
Scouting Players

Post by Scouting Players »

21Swagger wrote:You bums are pathetic. Bunch of internet message board all stars. First of all, Randolph has been out of school all week with mono and probably only played because he wanted one last game with his line mates and to play for his dad. Second, that game is a joke. They throw together a roster that resembles the Mighty Ducks before Gordon Bombay started coaching them. Randolph literally faces tougher competition every day in practice at Duluth East than he saw on the ice in this game. Luckily the Player of the Year voting is done by people who actually understand hockey and they all seem to think pretty highly of the kid.
Well then he shouldnt of had a hard time putting one in the net in the joke game. 55% of the voters must come from duluth area :p