Transfers in 2011-12

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DUCKS

Post by DUCKS »

No not true You can play any sport at the varsity level if you transfer before the 9th grade, which means if you went to say EP in 8th grade but transfed to BSM your 9th grade year you can play, IF you where in 9th grade and went to school for 1 day at EP then transfer to BSM you can only play JV.
Tigers33

Post by Tigers33 »

You can always move to the area then you do not sit at all.
hockeyhound16

Post by hockeyhound16 »

Eagan has a senior goaltender from Montana who has moved in to take care of their weak link in nets this year to help seal their chances for the title. Andrew Lindgren is there for the following years after this tender graduates next year.
gopherpuck516

Post by gopherpuck516 »

I watched Eagan play quite a few games last year and their goaltending was very inconsistent. As it looks now, that still seems to be their biggest question mark. Call me skeptical, but these goalies will have to prove themselves before I'd consider them top contenders for the state title. They should get to the tourney because they look to be the strongest in their section, but just about every state championship team is backed by solid goaltending. If Andrew Lindgren is as good as his brother then they'll be in very good shape, but he's young and inexperienced at the varsity level. I don't know anything about this Montana kid, so I won't comment on him til I see him play. It should be interesting to see how they perform this winter.
dueling21

Post by dueling21 »

hockeyhound16 wrote:Eagan has a senior goaltender from Montana who has moved in to take care of their weak link in nets this year to help seal their chances for the title. Andrew Lindgren is there for the following years after this tender graduates next year.
Got a name for this kid from Montana?
hockey relic

Post by hockey relic »

hockeyhound16 wrote:Eagan has a senior goaltender from Montana who has moved in to take care of their weak link in nets this year to help seal their chances for the title. Andrew Lindgren is there for the following years after this tender graduates next year.
Eagan had tryouts already?
DmanDad1980

Post by DmanDad1980 »

dueling21 wrote:
Got a name for this kid from Montana?
Joe? :wink:

Relic is right... Tryout rosters been posted already in Eagan?
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Calvin Miska(North Branch) to Centennial
Ryan Mohar(North Branch) to St. Francis
observer

Post by observer »

To play JV?
MrBoDangles

Post by MrBoDangles »

Relocating
puckstopshere1

Post by puckstopshere1 »

Is the Montana goalie named Christain Bulter from Billings that trans to Eagan?
dzonecoverage

Post by dzonecoverage »

I saw Connor Kelly from Chanhassen playing on the Blake team during the Velocity tournament. Did he transfer?
Last edited by dzonecoverage on Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
keepyourheadup

Post by keepyourheadup »

I wondered about the same thing when I saw Kelly playing for Blake. Off subject so I apologize upfront but did you get a look at that Lakeville team in the Velocity tourney. Scary how good they might have been as one school.
MNpuckfanatic77

Post by MNpuckfanatic77 »

No Kelly is staying at Chan he was just playing on blake's 3 on 3 team. And as you can see by the Lakeville North 3 on 3 team, it doesnt really matter if you dont play for that team......
Grocery_Stick

Post by Grocery_Stick »

Mike Welch from redwood valley/bold to EP
Dino

Post by Dino »

[quote="puckstopshere1"]Is the Montana goalie named Christain Bulter from Billings that trans to Eagan?[/quote]
Ha ha --Transfered to Eagan---If he went to Holy Angels he would have been recruited---- and from what I hear .................??????????????
flatontheice

Post by flatontheice »

dzonecoverage wrote:I saw Connor Kelly from Chanhassen playing on the Blake team during the Velocity tournament. Did he transfer?
I heard he wanted to because he hates his coach. :wink:
The Best in the Bizz3

Post by The Best in the Bizz3 »

CJ Smith -Austin Bruins (NAHL)
Connor Hurley -Edina
Zach Hartley -Colorado Rampage U18AAA
The best, period
MNpuckfanatic77

Dino wrote:
puckstopshere1 wrote:Is the Montana goalie named Christain Bulter from Billings that trans to Eagan?
Ha ha --Transfered to Eagan---If he went to Holy Angels he would have been recruited---- and from what I hear .................??????????????
Not quite sure what you mean by that? Care to elaborate?
MNpuckfanatic77

Grocery_Stick wrote:Mike Welch from redwood valley/bold to EP
Who??? :lol:
Grocery_Stick

Post by Grocery_Stick »

MNpuckfanatic77 wrote:
Grocery_Stick wrote:Mike Welch from redwood valley/bold to EP
Who??? :lol:
section 3a "standout" he should have a good time on jv if he even makes that
Tigers95

Transfers

Post by Tigers95 »

Rumor has it Woodbury hockey received a transfer prospect from Hutchinson. Will be interesting to see how that pans out down the road.
wblhcky24

Post by wblhcky24 »

Theres a kid from California whose a senior that was at wbl's captains practice yesterday don't know much about him though
2012 pond hockey All Star
6ix

Post by 6ix »

Jonah Johnson from HM to BSM
I have the best trophy in my case
CB00

Post by CB00 »

Seems like a exodus at HM. What's going on in the Eastside?