Hudson Fasching

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

Vapor

Post by Vapor »

I agree with breaking up a line, but when you have chemistry between 2 players with the abilities of Fasching/Michaelson, IMO, you DO NOT break them up. Coaches search and search for chemistry among players. If you have 2 players that have chemistry, leave them alone. The theory that you'll even out your scoring is not correct. Together 2 dominant players could score 40 each. Now you put them on different lines and they score 25 each. No, there isn't another player picking up the slack, and you just lost 30 goals. Sure you have 2 lines that scored, but losing those additional goals just lost you the State tournament berth you were hoping for. And maybe in the AV situation, you lose your star players because of it. Again, just my opinion.
Roseauverrated

Post by Roseauverrated »

It's official, Fasching has committed to Minnesota. This is a very nice Christmas present for big fans like me. The future of Gopher hockey is looking very bright.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Roseauverrated wrote:It's official, Fasching has committed to Minnesota. This is a very nice Christmas present for big fans like me. The future of Gopher hockey is looking very bright.
Huge for U. Where did you hear this? Hockey Hub?
Roseauverrated

Post by Roseauverrated »

Fasching tweeted it. There are also multiple news sources writing stories about it.
Sats81

Post by Sats81 »

Roseauverrated wrote:Fasching tweeted it. There are also multiple news sources writing stories about it.
Awesome. Congrats to him. Gonna be a big-time player for the Don.
dump and chase

Post by dump and chase »

I guess the new debate should be if lucia with put Hudson with AJ! Maybe he will call hayes to ask what he should do!

Congrats to a great kid and glad he is staying close to home!