7AA seedings

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

DEHS Dan Green

Post by DEHS Dan Green »

EHSHack wrote:I heard East had 3 kids there tonight.

I was one of the 3!

:D
I <3 cake

State bound hounds
EHSHack

Post by EHSHack »

greyhoundfan wrote:I resent the notion that our student sections in the past few years have been "duds". I was the loudest kid in that student section last year and I can't remember a game where we wern't loud. However, a certain someone (who will not be named) has taken the fun out of attending hockey games and sporting events in general at East. Last year I was told I couldn't attend a game for a chant I was simply explaining to my girlfriend who didn't know what it was and had never heard of it. So I think our student section last year from the class of '10 was pretty darn good.
I named him and they deleted my whole post.
Go Hounds.
CB00

Post by CB00 »

After all the criticism about Elk River fans not driving to Duluth on a Thursday night to support their team. Now East fans won't drive 5 miles to support their team.

Maybe they should move the Section games to Elk River so their would be fans. LOL :lol: :lol:
DEHS Dan Green

Post by DEHS Dan Green »

CB00 wrote:After all the criticism about Elk River fans not driving to Duluth on a Thursday night to support their team. Now East fans won't drive 5 miles to support their team.

Maybe they should move the Section games to Elk River so their would be fans. LOL :lol: :lol:
1 mile actually... but it will be better Saturday and next Thursday.
I <3 cake

State bound hounds
Duluth 4

Post by Duluth 4 »

DEHS Dan Green wrote:
CB00 wrote:After all the criticism about Elk River fans not driving to Duluth on a Thursday night to support their team. Now East fans won't drive 5 miles to support their team.

1 mile actually... but it will be better Saturday and next Thursday.
Its hard to want to spend money on an 11-0 game. After beating them 16-0 i decided i'd rather save my money and see a good game on Saturday.
Release the Hounds. Trek to the X.
old goalie85

Post by old goalie85 »

Looks like two good games. I see East And Rapids. No real shocker there.
EREmpireStrikesBack

Post by EREmpireStrikesBack »

And the excuses have already begun...

:idea:
Elk River AA State Champions- 2001 Boys & 2004 Girls
CB00

Post by CB00 »

old goalie85 wrote:Looks like two good games. I see East And Rapids. No real shocker there.
At the beginning of the year you saw FLAKE winning this section. You might want to keep your opinions to yourself. :lol:
east hockey
Site Admin

Post by east hockey »

CB00 wrote:
old goalie85 wrote:Looks like two good games. I see East And Rapids. No real shocker there.
At the beginning of the year you saw FLAKE winning this section. You might want to keep your opinions to yourself. :lol:
So did Northwoods Oldtimer.

Lee
Message Board arsonist since 2005
Egomaniac since 2006
forumadmin

Post by forumadmin »

I had rapids finishing last in that section at the start of the year. they are a true cinderella story this year. its great to see that kind of stuff. keeps the sport fresh and fun!
northwoods oldtimer

Post by northwoods oldtimer »

east hockey wrote:
CB00 wrote:
So did Northwoods Oldtimer.

Lee
You are correct, never expected Forest Lake to fall that flat this season.