Top Section players to watch?

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

THEDOMINATOR39

Post by THEDOMINATOR39 »

Hutch is one of the most storied hockey progrums in the sta... hutch is gonna be one of the better teams in the miss... Mitchell Cowger is definatly a player to wa... Mitchell Cowger is gonna be dominan... you can really tell a player by where he ranks on the goals scored list when it's still the first wee...
BSU93

Post by BSU93 »

Yeah its the first week but you have to get off to a good start if you want to be a top scorer which he's done you cant just randomly come up from the bottom of the list you have to be on the top the whole year.
danglepastdmen

Post by danglepastdmen »

BSU93 wrote:Yeah its the first week but you have to get off to a good start if you want to be a top scorer which he's done you cant just randomly come up from the bottom of the list you have to be on the top the whole year.
enough of this kid he isn't that impressive he cant perform at a higher level of high school hockey,new ulm even handled him at times,and i think NU will be at the top of section 3A.it's when the coach found the miss matches like 3rd liners for him to score,you cant be good just your sr year you have to have talent all the way through varsity hockey.
danglepastdmen

Post by danglepastdmen »

Looks like we founf mitchell cowgar on the board everyone =D>
danglepastdmen

Post by danglepastdmen »

it's earlyin the year mitchell lets see you get 60....NOT :lol:
komada77

Post by komada77 »

1AA: Bill Simon (Lakeville South)
2AA: Brendan Baker, Anders Lee, Marshall Everson, Coonor Gaarder, Charlie Taft (all Edina) Danny Mattson (Holy Angels) Caleb Herbert, Joe Faust (both Jefferson)
3AA: Tony Pittman, Max Gaede, Walker Hyland (all Woodbury) Mark Alt, Tommy Zimmerman (both CDH)
4AA: Tyler Zepeda, Isaac Kohls, Jeff Westerhaus (all HM) Sam Swanson, Ryan Wolters, Owen Collette (all WBL) Joe Rubbelke (North St. Paul)
5AA: Nick Bjugstad (Blaine) Jordan Lovick, Tyler Pitlick, Willie Hess (all Centennial)
6AA: Nick Leddy (Eden Prairie) Travis Boyd, Alex Fons (Hopkins) Max Gardiner (Tonka) Thomas Fallen (Armstrong)
7AA: Derek Forbort, Max Tardy (both Duluth East) Joey Benik (St. Francis)
8AA: Tyler Landman, Nick Oliver, Adam Knochenmus (all Roseau)

I'm sure I missed some, especially in 1, 7, and 8, but that's my list.
Everyone hates private schools (and Edina)!!
King of the Pond

Post by King of the Pond »

komada77 wrote:1AA: Bill Simon (Lakeville South)
2AA: Brendan Baker, Anders Lee, Marshall Everson, Coonor Gaarder, Charlie Taft (all Edina) Danny Mattson (Holy Angels) Caleb Herbert, Joe Faust (both Jefferson)
3AA: Tony Pittman, Max Gaede, Walker Hyland (all Woodbury) Mark Alt, Tommy Zimmerman (both CDH)
4AA: Tyler Zepeda, Isaac Kohls, Jeff Westerhaus (all HM) Sam Swanson, Ryan Wolters, Owen Collette (all WBL) Joe Rubbelke (North St. Paul)
5AA: Nick Bjugstad (Blaine) Jordan Lovick, Tyler Pitlick, Willie Hess (all Centennial)
6AA: Nick Leddy (Eden Prairie) Travis Boyd, Alex Fons (Hopkins) Max Gardiner (Tonka) Thomas Fallen (Armstrong)

5aa- joe schmitz could definitely be added. He is a "B" rated player for this upcoming nhl draft.
218-to-State

Post by 218-to-State »

King of the Pond wrote:

5aa- joe schmitz could definitely be added. He is a "B" rated player for this upcoming nhl draft.
Zepeda is overratted. Hill puts himn by the other blueline and gives him the breakout pass. Rarely see him backcheck.
komada77

Post by komada77 »

218-to-State wrote:
King of the Pond wrote:

Zepeda is overratted. Hill puts himn by the other blueline and gives him the breakout pass. Rarely see him backcheck.
I agree but he still puts up tons of points and is one of the best players on the best team in the state.
youngblood08

Post by youngblood08 »

komada77 wrote:
218-to-State wrote:
King of the Pond wrote: 5aa- joe schmitz could definitely be added. He is a "B" rated player for this upcoming nhl draft.
I agree but he still puts up tons of points and is one of the best players on the best team in the state.
Who couldn't put up a ton of points with that conference schedule? So points scored is how you rate your players? I bet you were all for the mites using the Blue Pucks also.
komada77

Post by komada77 »

youngblood08 wrote:
komada77 wrote:
218-to-State wrote: Zepeda is overratted. Hill puts himn by the other blueline and gives him the breakout pass. Rarely see him backcheck.
Who couldn't put up a ton of points with that conference schedule? So points scored is how you rate your players? I bet you were all for the mites using the Blue Pucks also.
He leads the best team in the state in scoring and he is the captain of it. How can you say he's not good? And trust me, I can't stand Tyler Zepeda but I have to respect his ability.
218-to-State

Post by 218-to-State »

komada77 wrote:
youngblood08 wrote:
komada77 wrote: I agree but he still puts up tons of points and is one of the best players on the best team in the state.
He leads the best team in the state in scoring and he is the captain of it. How can you say he's not good? And trust me, I can't stand Tyler Zepeda but I have to respect his ability.
I never said he wasn't good, just overrated.
hockeyhair15

Post by hockeyhair15 »

Goldy Gopher wrote:
hockeyhair15 wrote:
puckman22 wrote: ya. he is going straight to the "N"
you mean the show? :lol: wow your social worker should really moderate what you are saying, one and done maybe, but if you think hes jumpin straight into the nhl your iq is lower than my score on a round of put-put.
Sarcasm

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2 a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual b: the use or language of sarcasm
gee thanks for clearing that up goldy, gosh sometimes i just get so confused. the thing is, it wouldnt suprise me if that was puckman's serious opinion, that kid rides the short bus.
enjoy this post while it lasts....
scoreboard33

Post by scoreboard33 »

218-to-State wrote:
komada77 wrote:
youngblood08 wrote: Who couldn't put up a ton of points with that conference schedule? So points scored is how you rate your players? I bet you were all for the mites using the Blue Pucks also.
I never said he wasn't good, just overrated.
How a coach chooses to use a good to great player should not be held against him. He deserves to be on the list.
hockeyjunkie2

Post by hockeyjunkie2 »

Warner and Fischer from Apple Valley in 3AA.
HSpuckguy

Nick Leddy

Post by HSpuckguy »

If you want to see someone special, go watch Nick Leddy at Eden Prairie...few kids come around any year that can skate like him, and have the vision he has...he's a special player. He'll probably be a late 1st round pick in this year's NHL draft, provided he stays healthy. He'll be playing for the Maroon and Gold next year. Don't take my word, just go watch him play. Edina and Eden Prairie play tonight at 8:30, Braemar...there should be a lot of great talent on the ice tonight
warriors41

Post by warriors41 »

Kinda funny that all the best players from section 8AA are from roseau but the got trampled by Moorhead. Someone should take another look at that.

One thing I do know is that Brock Nelson, junior, from Warroad(that would be section 8A) is a very talented player. The best one on the Warrior squad this year.
SB24

Post by SB24 »

brock nelson is hands down the best in 8 A or AA
RIP suzy 12.10.2006 - 2.27.2008