St. Cloud Cathedral Jersey

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

bubblehockey27

Post by bubblehockey27 »

Ben Dover wrote:Yes, possibly the ugliest jersey in the State of Minnesota.

I am voting the Denver Pioneers for the best college jersey

Those aren't the real Denver jerseys. But i still don't know who would wear that..
"Virtual high five to chest bump" (MP)
Ben Dover

Post by Ben Dover »

I know thats not their actual jerseys. They are pretty sweet though. :lol:
When hell freezes over, I'll play hockey there too.
mikemodano09

Post by mikemodano09 »

I actually think the Cathedral jerseys are pretty sweet. Just my opinion though :D
The_Phantom_Enigma

Post by The_Phantom_Enigma »

Hockeyguy_27 wrote:
Pond Puck wrote:I personally think that these are a very nice look for Cathedral. Not too off the wall like Lourdes, but also not too boring.

For you people who don't have a clue...it is the Atlanta Thrasher's template....

If you want to talk about ugly jerseys, how bout last years state champions of Hermantown? Their white jerseys with the gray neck were atrocious.

These Cathedral jerseys are HIDEOUS!
Isn't #10 for Hermantown Joe Krause? or is he #4? for the sake of this post i hope he is #10............................irrrronnyy (notice the name on the boards)
[--Phantom Of The North Rink--]
sinbin006

Post by sinbin006 »

The_Phantom_Enigma wrote:
Hockeyguy_27 wrote:
Pond Puck wrote:I personally think that these are a very nice look for Cathedral. Not too off the wall like Lourdes, but also not too boring.

For you people who don't have a clue...it is the Atlanta Thrasher's template....

If you want to talk about ugly jerseys, how bout last years state champions of Hermantown? Their white jerseys with the gray neck were atrocious.

These Cathedral jerseys are HIDEOUS!
Isn't #10 for Hermantown Joe Krause? or is he #4? for the sake of this post i hope he is #10............................irrrronnyy (notice the name on the boards)
No...Joe was #16. This is Kurt Peterson.
HasNoMoves

Post by HasNoMoves »

i actually thought cathedral had the best jerseys in the tournament against STA....at least they had that going for em....great color scheme and design...
BranchesMagnum

Post by BranchesMagnum »

Not a fan of Lourdes or Cathedrals jerseys. Plus i think cathedral has had some bad ones recently. Last year or two years ago (not sure which) their home jerseys were bright highlighter yellow color. Just obnoxious to look at. At least they get new ones pretty often at a private school.
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

BranchesMagnum wrote:Not a fan of Lourdes or Cathedrals jerseys. Plus i think cathedral has had some bad ones recently. Last year or two years ago (not sure which) their home jerseys were bright highlighter yellow color. Just obnoxious to look at. At least they get new ones pretty often at a private school.
http://www.cathedralhockey.com/2007-08% ... -27-08.htm

The unis in that picture are modeled after team Sweden's jersey. I like them a lot.

The blue Thrashers jerseys are hideous. I believe they'll be getting new ones next year, not really sure though.
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
Stealth

Post by Stealth »

O YA, Image UGLY!
HasBeen17

Post by HasBeen17 »

Hold on...can I just REITERATE how ugly those Hermantown jersey's are! Who just decides that a grey neck would look good on a jersey?!? Wow.
Cabela10

Post by Cabela10 »

yes, those Hermantown jersey's are ugly. Why would somebody do that to a jersey and whoever made those jersey's should not be in business. Did they use those jersey's again this year?
George Blanda

Post by George Blanda »

Cabela10 wrote:yes, those Hermantown jersey's are ugly. Why would somebody do that to a jersey and whoever made those jersey's should not be in business. Did they use those jersey's again this year?
The photos were from this year...
"they are LAME" -darkdemon on SJU hockey
Nostalgic Nerd

Post by Nostalgic Nerd »

Personally I think either the half-stripe has to go, or add another to the other sleeve and change the bold colors. Take it off and it's just about right on. I'm not a huge fan of white, usually in moderation, but I like STA's jersey because it has a great deal of balance going, plus the way the center letters overlap is rather distinct.
I can splash in the rink puddles!
DmanDad1980

Post by DmanDad1980 »

SCC jerseys have the Euro look to them, thus the Sweden related post earlier...
I kind of liked the look of them at state...

My two cents...
Indians forever

Post by Indians forever »

I never did like those jersy's. They look horrible, at least they play better then they looked.
stud-lee

Post by stud-lee »

cutanddrive wrote:
Cabela10 wrote:
Zamboni Guy wrote:http://www.mankatofreepress.com/sports/ ... _photoview
Here's the best I can do, so far...
Yeah, those are ugly jersey's. Are those suppose to be flames on the sleeves?

That kid on the ice looks to be in some serious pain. Look at his face.
I think the "results" 8) speak for themselves.
what results are you speaking of?
PASTRAPIDSFAN

Post by PASTRAPIDSFAN »

horrible jerseys
David Sparrow#1

Post by David Sparrow#1 »

I don't like SCC jerseys much but the play well in them. If they want to look bad and win well that's their problem.

I would recommend something like the NDSU club hockey jerseys.
darkdemon

Post by darkdemon »

Thrashers jerseys just gross and so are these give them to the players and get new ones. Yuck
The DEMON
elliott70

Post by elliott70 »

ttt
Fangler

Post by Fangler »

I agree that that SCC has ugly jerseys but St.Cloud Apollo's away just are much worse. At least in my opinion they are. Sorry I could find a good picture of them.
Hillhockey000

Post by Hillhockey000 »

Yea... I don't really like SCC's or the Thrasher's jerseys.

Hill's black jersey's are sweet and so are the green ones. I'm not a big fan of the white ones though.
STATE CHAMPS!!! I want on that boat.