PS2 RATINGS

Older Topics, Not the current discussion

Moderators: Mitch Hawker, east hockey, karl(east)

mnhockey9009

PS2 RATINGS

Post by mnhockey9009 »

So, just bored looking around the ps2 ratings and saw STA number 1. right behind them is Hill, and Minnetonka. I know someone has somehting to say about a class A team being number 1 for both classes.
If you look good, you play good.
Goldy Gopher

Re: PS2 RATINGS

Post by Goldy Gopher »

mnhockey9009 wrote:So, just bored looking around the ps2 ratings and saw STA number 1. right behind them is Hill, and Minnetonka. I know someone has somehting to say about a class A team being number 1 for both classes.
Based upon what the ps2 rankings are comprised of, it's not that big of a surprise to see STA at number one.
The U invented swagger.
rochcentury908

Post by rochcentury908 »

Speaking of PS2 ratings, how wacked was Orono's rating. 73rd, and they pounded Owatonna last night. Well, maybe it's Owatonna's rating that is out of proportion.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

It's an overall #1 rating and it isn't the first time an A team has topped the PS2 poll.

Also it's a measuring stick for a point in time see how long it lasts before it changes again with the scores from this week and this weekend there will definitely be some gyrations. Just maybe Owatonna took a dump while Orono played one of their better games. PS2 takes many factors into consideration I like it better than "people polls".
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
ACTUALFORMERPLAYER

Post by ACTUALFORMERPLAYER »

PS2 ratings weren't in my Grand Forks Herald today. If YOU look hard enough any body can find some rankings that fit their agenda.
Undercover Hockey Lover

Post by Undercover Hockey Lover »

Try the site most people think this is...minnhock.com. Bobcat's site also has a link. I did see the Associated Press rankings in the Herald On-line not bad for a people poll. Roseau County is getting plenty of lovin' :D
Hockey Moms are Hottest!!!
LZ94

Post by LZ94 »

Undercover Hockey Lover wrote:Try the site most people think this is...minnhock.com. Bobcat's site also has a link. I did see the Associated Press rankings in the Herald On-line not bad for a people poll. Roseau County is getting plenty of lovin' :D
minnhock.com is the PS2 ranking sight.

I like the PS2 formula better than any of the opinion polls.
HShockeywatcher

Post by HShockeywatcher »

I'm curious why people start these threads, complaining about PS2 rankings as if Lee or someone has anything to do with them. It's a computer ranking that gives teams a number based on team they play and goal differential. Yeah, I think it's sweet St Thomas got up there, but with who they play this week they will probably drop and Minnetonka take over. By the end of the season it's usually 98.57% right on, but there's plenty that isn't. It's a computer ranking system. Get over it.
Neutron 14

Post by Neutron 14 »

HShockeywatcher wrote:I'm curious why people start these threads, complaining about PS2 rankings as if Lee or someone has anything to do with them.
And he wonders why I ignore him. :lol:
The only soft spot I see is the one between my legs
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Neutron 14 wrote:
HShockeywatcher wrote:I'm curious why people start these threads, complaining about PS2 rankings as if Lee or someone has anything to do with them.
And he wonders why I ignore him. :lol:
Irony????
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Cant we all just get along. Cant we just bond together and ignore the circle?

:D
BB
Can't Never Tried

Post by Can't Never Tried »

Bash Brother wrote:Cant we all just get along. Cant we just bond together and ignore the circle?

:D
Caution!

Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

Now thats good stuff. :lol:
BB
HShockeywatcher

For the 1st time Bash Brother, I agree with you. It's very entertaining to watch you guys. Don't even have to throw you a bone, but you find a steak and just fight over it :lol:
HShockeywatcher

Hmmm, not sure if there are any other GF/GA against mistakes:
St Thomas is listed with 161 GF when they really have 91.
Mahtomedi is listed with 108 GA when they really have 38.
O-townClown

Yup

Post by O-townClown »

HShockeywatcher wrote:Hmmm, not sure if there are any other GF/GA against mistakes:
St Thomas is listed with 161 GF when they really have 91.
Mahtomedi is listed with 108 GA when they really have 38.

Watcher, you saw that too!? I e-mailed Lee and got a reply that he entered the STA score as 77-1 over Mahtomedi and will correct it soon.
Be kind. Rewind.
Bash Brother

Post by Bash Brother »

HShockeywatcher wrote:For the 1st time Bash Brother, I agree with you. It's very entertaining to watch you guys. Don't even have to throw you a bone, but you find a steak and just fight over it :lol:
No please dont agree with me. If you agree with me everyone will think im as much of a moron as you.
BB
pistol

Post by pistol »

We won't confuse a moron with a cretin. Good catch, Watcher!