Metro AA schools

gr19

Metro AA schools

Post by gr19 »

Who are the top 10 teams in the metro area from the AA class? I know the LPH rankings are out there, but they usually are way off. <p></p><i></i>
Hillfan

Re: Metro AA schools

Post by Hillfan »

Well the Pioneer Press had a Top 6 out this morning, but included Breck(an "A" team). The rest went as follows:<br><br>1. Holy Angels<br>2. White Bear Lake<br>4. Bloomington Jefferson<br>5. Hill-Murray<br>6. Apple Valley<br><br>To me, these make sense for pre-season rankings. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p100.ezboard.com/bmnhs.showUserP ... Hillfan</A> at: 11/21/05 5:03 pm<br></i>
hillhockey

Re: Metro AA schools

Post by hillhockey »

strange, i dont see Centennial listed anywhere. Not that I am fond of that program, but they cant go from 3AA runners up to nothing without playing any games since march... <p></p><i></i>
HockeyMan05

Apple Valley

Post by HockeyMan05 »

AV...who do they have for scoring? I know they Lost a lot of forwards from last season, and was jw why they are ranked so highly? I realize they have two solid defensemen and a solid goalie...but you need to score in order to win... <p></p><i></i>
BULLDOG 888

AV at #6 spot?

Post by BULLDOG 888 »

wow that is totally false, av at the 6 spot is incredible innacurate, they have nothing other than 2 defenseman, and a decent goalie... <p></p><i></i>