Best State Tourney Line Ever

coloradohockey19

Re: Best State Tourney Line Ever

Post by coloradohockey19 »

Thanks for the update. It would be interesting if someone could name all of them for me. <p></p><i></i>
RandallPinkFloyd

93 Jefferson players, post HS

Post by RandallPinkFloyd »

Colorado, this is a little more comprehensive than the previous lists. This is in response to the question about where the players from the 1993 Jefferson team played after high school. Some of these players weren't regulars this year, but were on the tournament roster so that's what I used.<br>Nick Checco (93), Brian LaFleur (93), Mike Crowley (94), and Mike Anderson (95) all played at the University of Minnesota. Joe Bianchi (94) played at the University of Wisconsin. Mark Parrish (95) and Josh DeWolf (96) played at St. Cloud State University. Ian Petersen (94) played at Colorado College. Dusty Anderson (93) played at Ferris State. I believe Mike Skoglund (94) played at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. Cort Lundeen (93) played at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. Jon De St. Hubert (93) and Tim McDonald (93) played at Gustavus Adolphus College. Cory Peterson (93) played minor league hockey but I'm not sure what league. I'm not sure about the remaining players.<br>As far as Dan and Ryan Trebil, Dan graduated in 1992 and Ryan played from 1994-1996. Both played at the University of Minnesota. And Toby Petersen didn't play until 1994, as a freshman. He continued at Colorado College.<br>Many of the above players continued playing professionally in the minor leagues/NHL, but I'm not certain on all of them and this post is long enough already. Hope this helps! <p></p><i></i>
MNPuckster27

93 Jefferson

Post by MNPuckster27 »

What about Ben Clymer? (U of M, Tampa Bay Lightning). I thought he was a sophomore or junior on that 93 team. What year did he graduate? <p></p><i></i>
RandallPinkFloyd

Not until 1994

Post by RandallPinkFloyd »

Ben won his first championship in 94 when he first started as a sophomore. He graduated in 1996 before continuing playing at the University of Minnesota and obviously continued on from there. <p></p><i></i>
hckyFAN247

Re: Best State Tourney Line Ever

Post by hckyFAN247 »

chris vandevelde cory loos and cory johnson and then have lee and ammerman at D <p></p><i></i>