Is Owatonna going?

joshdog

Is Owatonna going?

Post by joshdog »

Wondering if Owatonna beat Mound Westonka? That Owatonna team proves hockey is so much more than just who has the best skater's. The entire team play's with passion and they beat a much more talented Buffalo team because of it. All I hear about is Buffalo's new training and off-ice program only to hear some Buff parent's talk about their kid's have lost their fire for the game by being at the rink too much. Gotta love the game. <p></p><i></i>
topshelf11

Re: Is Owatonna Going?

Post by topshelf11 »

sadly, yes. They beat Mound 3-1. <p></p><i></i>
puckheadx2

Re: Is Owatonna Going?

Post by puckheadx2 »

Good for Owatonna. But the Hornets will show why great teams should have this spot. <p></p><i></i>
alhockey515

shocked

Post by alhockey515 »

Well i called willmar arena and they said that they won 9-1 not 3-1 so what was the final score. Also i can't believe Owatonna made it past the first round they were one of the weakest teams going in to this tourny with not much talent and it shows that any team can go on. Anything can happen in regions. <p></p><i></i>
bigroy07

Re: shocked

Post by bigroy07 »

it was 9-1... a kid on my team used to live in Owatonna last year and he called a friend who plays on the owatonna team and he said they won 9-1 <p></p><i></i>