most hated team in state

BigIac

Eden Prairie

Post by BigIac »

I personally hate Eden Prairie more then anybody else. All they ever do is talk about how great they are but don't back it up (and they should be dominant considering how many kids go to that school). Anyway, I hate them because they talk about their hockey powerhouse and how good they always are. That is nonsense, they've been to 4 state tournaments, and never finished higher then fourth. As far as I'm concerned, Eden Prairie shouldn't talk about it's "great" hockey program until they at least win a state title. <p></p><i></i>
HM HOCKEY FOREVER

Re: bkone and ignorance

Post by HM HOCKEY FOREVER »

i dont know what all of you are talking about. i know bkone and i know he's smart. NHS-thats more than can be said for you. see. not all hockey players are stupid. By the way. it is a well known fact that colleges and universities WILL enroll hill students first because of our superiority. It's obvious none of you have ever been inside a hill classroom. We actually get homework and earn our way to the top.<br>And whats this crap about public schools being good because they breed their teams? Thats a bunch of Bull. I wish i could play hockey, but even if i could and played bantams for white bear, i wouldnt have gone there. i have had the misfortune of being enrolled in a white bear school for 4 years..and it was hell. i was behind in math when i switched to private at least 2 years. i could be in honors math 3 if white bear hadnt made me stupid.<br>anyway, i do have friends at white bear, but only 1 one the team (#40). white bear people arent bad. its just that the taxpayers of the town screwed the school over. so you see, just because someone grew up in a city doesnt mean they have pride in their city. i for one am sick of being looked down on just because i have an interest in my future.<br>and another thing. you dont know how hard our team works. Hill is #1 because we earned it. the newspapers just dont reflect it.<br>-about the aha state championship-so we lost. we played well and some of the calls were shady. i was in the 3rd row behind the goalie and our shot that hit the pipe went into the net before it bounced out..oh well it was a good time anyway. and it was SWEET seeing the roseville fans get kicked out. TWO TIMES<br> <p></p><i></i>
HM HOCKEY FOREVER

learn to spell MNfan

Post by HM HOCKEY FOREVER »

learn to spell Hill-Murray correctly. or maybe it is you can't spell it because you went to a public school.<br><br>and as for your comment about money-some of us are-believe it or not-on financial aid. GASP were not all rich! <p></p><i></i>
gopher7

Post by gopher7 »

Public school: Deffinatly Eden Praire (rich unworthy, take for granted people) <br><br>Private School: Holy Angels (They can recruit good players, how is that far to public schools?) <p></p><i></i>
5hole35

Warroad takes the Cake

Post by 5hole35 »

As for the comment;<br><br>"Yes Warroad has had out of town kids in the past but lets face it they were not brought in by the team. Warroad is lucky to have a large company that has alot of jobs, so that does bring in people from out of state and out of town. "<br><br>Good point, but explain the fact that job offers for these "big companies" seem to come in the mail to parents of squirt, pee wee, and bantam parents directly following their games vs. warroad , and tournaments where warroad has been present. A simple coincidence? I think not. <br><br>I agree with the many posts on here about how people hate the successful teams. Jealousy seems to be the issue. However, I still love to see Warroad get a good "ice kickin'" every once in awhile. They show the worst sportsmanship of any H.S. hockey team I've ever seen (Courtesy of coach Eades) and Yes, I'm sure they will make it to the state tournament, and for any team that plays them out there, if you get the chance to, Light Oshie Up! I would be one of many who would let out a cheer after that! They are cocky, and the whole town shows no sportsmanship whatsoever in any sport. I attended a game 2 years ago when Warroad was down 4-2 in the third period and sunk to the level of running kids all over the ice resulting in 8 3rd period penalties against them, and one kid actually getting kicked out of the game for firing the puck at the ref after a whistle. Tell me they don't deserve to be knocked off? <p></p><i></i>