Search found 1610 matches

by defense
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:39 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

norcon wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm
defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am
Or actually state info from your head instead of name calling
GET A LIFE ALREADY, FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU’RE RUINING THIS FORUM!
Dude. You don't like it? Go away. Or add something. Pretty simple.
by defense
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:23 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: Role of the Minnesota State High School League
Replies: 34
Views: 1576

Re: Role of the Minnesota State High School League

A major role of MSHSL is to protect the players. This thread is a lot about movement of players and how so many are screaming foul about ambiguous rules which require interpretation and to some have a level of subjectivity and may be hard to prove. The MSHSL if very clear about the cages goalies mu...
by defense
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

norcon wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:16 pm
defense wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:35 am
Or actually state info from your head instead of name calling
GET A LIFE ALREADY, FOR GOD’s SAKE! YOU’RE RUINING THIS FORUM!
What? What else does anyone have to do?? And I am not ruining it. People like you ruin it.
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:34 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown because Hibbing is not a suburb of a 150,000 person metro area, and as such, Hibbing does not have access to tons of open enrollees and transfers within a short drive. Also, Hibbing is a town of 16,000, and, as such, they do not have anywhere near as ma...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves entertained. I miss the times when this forum was filled with only moderate n...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D> I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two computers logged into different accounts. Simply plunking away on their keyboards, posting nonsense to keep themselves e...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:36 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

This thread is incredible . Makes drama in West Metro , East Metro , Omg and Lvs look like nothing in comparison ! This is the greatest "pissing match" in the history of pissing matches. =D> I am convinced that defense and hunters is the same person. Sitting in his/her mom's basement with two compu...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:10 am
Forum: College Hockey Forum
Topic: Crowd at Marriuci
Replies: 5
Views: 1417

Re: Crowd at Marriuci

In the old days you couldn't get a ticket. Of course there were only 2 D1 teams in Minnesota then. I also saw quite a few empty seats tonight at the X. Welp. M hockey sucked this year. I wouldn't go if money is a issue. They can't win with all their advantages?? Really? Maybe chose the wrong coach
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: Mahtomedi vs Hermantown
Replies: 89
Views: 4408

Re: Mahtomedi vs Hermantown

PuckOff wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 pm
Hunters1993 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:51 pm
Team and community outlasted skill and hired guns!
Does Mahtomedi have move ins/ transfers? Just wondering because of their proximity to the cities.
Nice. I do not know. But wondered
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Rather than saying thing like: you're wrong, you're stupid, no one agrees with you, Hermantown 300 titles etc. Does someone here actually have something with substance??? Or no?? I have added substance, no one wants to answer, only avoid and attack. Put something up please:) I am bored.
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:19 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: Greatest Games That Never Were
Replies: 24
Views: 1319

Re: Greatest Games That Never Were

1991 State Final HM vs. Anoka In 1991, Hill & Anoka were in the same conference, the Twin Cities Federation, one of the greatest hockey conferences this state has seen. They met on a Saturday night in the old arena in Anoka for the final regular season game for both teams. I don't recall what eithe...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:14 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown be...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have. The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that ...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:56 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown be...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:55 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have. The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that ...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:44 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it Simple answer: Hibbing cannot beat Hermantown be...
by defense
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:42 am
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have. The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that ...
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:43 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

All goes to same point: why couldn't they beat them? Not. Why is Hermantown here? D ou es not matter. If Hermantown needs Your best skater to win... beat them Then send the best skaters back to their home towns and ask that question again. You won’t because teams will beat them! Problem solved! Who...
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:17 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Everyone makes sense here except you defense. You dance around questions and can’t give a direct answer, while others arguing against you, have. The whole state seems to see how obvious it is that hermantown should move up but you and you have had no good argument supporting them staying in A that ...
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:03 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

"defense", I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but, almost every one of your last 10-20 posts show zero ability to process basic logic and understanding. Either that or, you know and understand you've been boxed up and are now saying things simply to be adversarial. First, in resp...
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:01 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Simple question guys: why cannot your teams beat Hermantown? Lack of money? Lack of people? Lack of skill ?? Jesus. Our for fathers fighting at Omaha or Ii Jima are rolling in their graves... or having a whiskey. Damn. Beat them!!! All there is to it
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:55 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

"defense", I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but, almost every one of your last 10-20 posts show zero ability to process basic logic and understanding. Either that or, you know and understand you've been boxed up and are now saying things simply to be adversarial. First, in resp...
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:54 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

rainier2 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:06 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:32 pm
Your team cannot beat them now?? How do you beat them?? Not. How do you get them out of here??
Yes! Tell us how small communities beat present day Hermantown.
How they do it? Idk bro how? By complaints or works? Tell me
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:52 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Goose21 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:25 pm
defense wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Goose21 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:36 pm


Yes. Do tell.
Umm you familiar with Falls?

Yes. So Is the secret to beating Hermantown to get out and skate the Rainey River up north a whole month or two before things freeze up down south just like they did back in 64?
This one is simple. How'd they do it?? How'd I falls do it?
by defense
Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:51 pm
Forum: Minnesota High School Hockey (Latest Topics)
Topic: The Hermantown Thread
Replies: 1633
Views: 125101

Re: The Hermantown Thread

Unfortunately wise old man, you jumped into an argument which you didnt know. Read it out